Global Warming

Do you believe Global Warming is man-made or natural?

• Total voters

DeletedUser

Global warming does get far-
Tree huggers were offended by my posts on here. o-o

I'm not a tree hugger, I just find it stupid when idiots like yourself feel the need to insult entire countries that have been through a hell of a lot.

DeletedUser

It's not like they did it on purpose just to spite you is it?

DeletedUser18825

Global warming is caused when Chuck Norris pushes the sun towards us.

DeletedUser18825

Chuck Norris can't be defeated... in this case 'overused'.

DeletedUser

Chuck norris has been defeated by My Little Pony in every existing and non-existing aspect of time and space.

DeletedUser

Gonna have to go with Skully on this one. MLP never advertised warcraft and abused it popularity.

Thrillology

Phrourach
Double that with Cloud, oh and i also -repped you.

What if something wipes us out before an ice age? I reckon this time around it's possible for people to survive due to advances in Science.

What about people living in mountains and inland towards center of continents? Such as someone living in Kansas or Nebraska. Maybe someone in Western Brazil or eastern Chile?

Then people in India go to that giant plateau they have- that will keep them above water (I think).

Thrillology

Phrourach
Wait, is it just me... or do a lot of conversations now turn into Chuck Norris conversations? :p

Like I remember talking about cars with some friends, and then someone said, "Chuck Norris can roadkill Bruce Lee with ease."

Heh. Funny though. :p

DeletedUser18825

Chuck Norris advertised WoW because he felt like punching the screen.

MLP is lame. Its like a black and white film thats colorful.

DeletedUser

Chuck Norris advertised WoW because he felt like punching the screen.

MLP is lame.

MLP is lame.

MLP is lame.

MLP is lame.

MLP is lame.

MLP is lame.

MLP is lame.

MLP is lame.

rage.png

DeletedUser

MLP is lame!

RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad:

DeletedUser18825

Pfft. They taught weirdos how to 'lead' alliances. That's probably where MRAs come from.