GMW and TB are chicken

DeletedUser

GMW destroy they tomb so The Barbie can build they in ocean 9 !!!!!!!!

all i can say guy's and girls is that you are chicken. 2 big alliances can't stop us whit war and they find another sneacky way to do it.
i feel sorry for you GMW. you was never a good fighters. you always have betrey Warlords. after all we have done all this time in this game.
Warlords have made the best tactic and we deserve this win.
CHICKENS !!!!!!!

DeletedUser

you don't "deserve" anything until you accomplish it.

good luck.

DeletedUser

ok. i was planning to land CS into your tomb island. to do it in the right way.
[report]a1d471d5ca5b2bd14270459b380bfdb7[/report]

but all of you did it in the chicken way. shame on you GMW. shame on you.

DeletedUser

ooh, i can play that game too:

[report]ec9e6730d6a33bd982fe197ee1c8c312[/report]

DeletedUser

ohh and what you do about it????
just give up the tomb so you can stop us????
CHICKEN

DeletedUser

well, i was going to take that city ... but since we didn't need the tomb in 56 i decided to send my CS into your little WW paradise instead.

you can welcome me to the neighborhood in about 1h 7min from this post.

DeletedUser25164

in my defense I probably had more defense in my city than most people on the island.

DeletedUser25164

well it doesn't matter now anyway does it? and like your alliance's profile says "All is fair in love and war"

DeletedUser36959

hristo you are a baby crying all the time. and your bp dont fool anybody, attacking inactives from your own alliance. PATHETIC.

DeletedUser36959

not to mention breaking GMW tomb would have done nothing to stop Barbarians from completing b4 Warlords anyway.

DeletedUser

hristo you are a baby crying all the time. and your bp dont fool anybody, attacking inactives from your own alliance. PATHETIC.
hahahahaha do you have seen where i have city's ? even i manage to land CS into o25. i have city in each of GMW wonder.
i have done my best and whole Omega know that. you are bunch of vulture. eat the rest of Omega.

DeletedUser24538

Vultures my butt. We would take care of light work such as yourself if some of us didn't get rimmed. And you all didn't deserve a crown in the first place, neither does GMW, they are just a garbage. The only guy I like is Spanky and that's because he is humerous and I used to spy on him all the time and he actually has a sense of humor, and quite possibly a life :eek:

DeletedUser

is funny to see howmany alliances was maded. and now you are making another BIG alliance :)
Warlords are ONE alliance and we never change members as you did. We stay one. And we win.
And don't say that you are not VULTURES. You are and we are leaving the rest of OMEGA for The Barbie.
yes you are Barbies and not Barbarians.
as for the post of wesman3:
My frend do you thing i have attack only inactives to get this BPs????? Where is huddo/Rushtits and many players from the former BDT?
why Sabilos is out of o64? why o66/065 and o64 was clean from us?
don't make pathentic posts like this.

DeletedUser23649

hristo - here's a quote from your alliance mate from a different thread -
After playing for 16 months, we all know the rules of the game and the conditions designed for the win. We all worked within those parameters and used everything we could to gain an advantage ..................
Knowing the rules and parameters of the game, Warlords prepared. Nothing more, nothing less.

Creating WW islands in O09 is within the rules, and it looks to me like all Barbarians/GMW did was use it to their advantage.
It seems someone other than you ....... prepared. Nothing more, nothing less.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24538

I like this post above me.

And I will admit you guys are probably better players than me of course and majority of some BDT some Independence some SOU some Barbs.

Because some guys go home and kiss there wives and hang out with there kids while some Guys Cough* Cough* Hristo gets home from work if he even works jumps on grep and watches some NoNoNo vids with his security settings on low. ;)

So with this I never post on an Omega forum again!

DeletedUser

responce for what? the stupid talks???
i have say what i wanted to say:))) the rest is for the vultures yoy are :)

DeletedUser20801

It's interesting that all the GMW diplomacy with The Barbs has been done by Abi, quite possibly the most hated member of the GMW council (both internally and externally) and never in a million years a diplomat like KNL73 or BSG etc.
Are GMW not worried that the people they were at war with may stab them in the back to defeat their former closest allies? Assuming this hasn't already happened?

DeletedUser24538

I lied I had to respond to my buddy scmg here.

In my, maybe 4 convos with KNL, I am not impressed. Granted it's only been 4, it's 4 to many. Then nobody in BDT was Diplomatic material including myself so I don't have alo't of wiggle room to talk but, it did take all of Omega to bring us down!

Tutored! haha

No but really not impressed....... Got anything else like how you hop from WL to GW and then back to WL when they had a chance at the crown? To bad you didn't stay in warlords we would have owned your butt in o64 but you hid behind the The Wall of Berlin/ GW at the time.