GMW and TB are chicken

DeletedUser20801

When you were in GW, I had no issues with it. When you went to WL on a (what we were told) was a diplomatic mission I had no issue with it. When I was told you weren't coming back - then I had an issue with it. I expressed that concern to Kimi and the leaders of GW.

So you think that when I went back to my old alliance, that instead of staying there either me, kimi or the 3rd person I sometimes shared an internet connection with should have quit? Bless why were you not this demanding with the barbarians during their merger talks? What are you hiding?

Again, you are the pot calling the kettle black.

I was never a claims monkey.
I never threatened to rage quit.
So not sure how i'm calling you black, you silly kettle.

DeletedUser24538

Just a fyi. Revenge is gonna doom you in Real Life and in a game. You achieve nothing.

While seeking revenge, dig two graves - one for yourself.
Douglas Horton

DeletedUser24538

So you think that when I went back to my old alliance, that instead of staying there either me, kimi or the 3rd person I sometimes shared an internet connection with should have quit? Bless why were you not this demanding with the barbarians during their merger talks? What are you hiding?

I was never a claims monkey.
I never threatened to rage quit.
So not sure how i'm calling you black, you silly kettle.

Something I noticed SCMG. It's either your whole family are gaming addicts or you are one of those online prowlers or your one good looking individual sharing Internet Conn, with quite a few people there! And it's funny how they are all in game.

:pro: this is grepolis not woodstock

DeletedUser20801

Something I noticed SCMG. It's either your whole family are gaming addicts or you are one of those online prowlers or your one good looking individual sharing Internet Conn, with quite a few people there! And it's funny how they are all in game.

:pro: this is grepolis not woodstock

None of my family play this game, and if you look at my stats for the last 6 months, you'll see i'm anything but addicted to this game.

DeletedUser32728

well it doesn't matter now anyway does it? and like your alliance's profile says "All is fair in love and war"

Am I the only one that finds it funny that all of the warlords here just sort of skipped over this? :)

DeletedUser20801

Am I the only one that finds it funny that all of the warlords here just sort of skipped over this? :)

Not sure any Warlords have said what TB & GMW have done is unfair. Just that they are cowards after their massive speech about how this game should be won through war and not sneaky tactics.

Although I personally don't think this latest tactic is either.

DeletedUser32728

Not sure any Warlords have said what TB & GMW have done is unfair. Just that they are cowards after their massive speech about how this game should be won through war and not sneaky tactics.

Although I personally don't think this latest tactic is either.

I didnt say that any of you necessarily called us cheaters or our tactics unfair, I was just pointing out the irony of Hristo's post, considering his alliance profile.

DeletedUser24538

@ SCMG

I shouldn't have asked. But just for the humor of it all, then why do you share Internet connections with 3 or so people? None are family. The only thing we can infer is that they are friends... Nah that's not it though I must say I was wrong you aren't addicted to the game now at one point your butt was glued to your Comp but you got me there your stats, prove your statement valid.

Though I am done harping on you. I find you to be a very peculiar individual. But the fact you are in it says that you are a durable player there are quite a few of them, but you played the game to the best of your ability and you did do some Alliance Jumping but with KNL your neighbor or roommate, you knew what was happening at all the time.

But please don't make any dumb comments, cause I will have to jump back on it! And I didn't get alot of rep+

PF

DeletedUser30982

Oh this is getting interesting by the minute.

You didnt have to say that goodguys was working with Warlords the whole time. He is still in the game (for a guy that went inactive a while back, hey Hristo) It makes perfect sense doesnt it Warsims, oh I mean Warlords, that you guys just sat there while GMW lost 3 or 4 WW islands.

But whats the story of the development of Barbarians?

DeletedUser20741

GMW destroy they tomb so The Barbie can build they in ocean 9 !!!!!!!!

all i can say guy's and girls is that you are chicken. 2 big alliances can't stop us whit war and they find another sneacky way to do it.
i feel sorry for you GMW. you was never a good fighters. you always have betrey Warlords. after all we have done all this time in this game.
Warlords have made the best tactic and we deserve this win.
CHICKENS !!!!!!!

LOL, so funny. Really though? I didn't take you to be such a crybaby. I'm disappointed. Coc-a-doodle-doooo!

DeletedUser

LOL, so funny. Really though? I didn't take you to be such a crybaby. I'm disappointed. Coc-a-doodle-doooo!
all i have done i have done it whit war. i land CS even in ocean 25. and i done it whit war. and you just demolish the tomb so you can build it. i call this chicken move. nothing more and nothing less.
and i'm not crying. i thing you was crying when we win. the rest is just bul****t from the loosers.
the game is over chickens.

DeletedUser25164

+2...Oh wait I tell a lie, I had them for dinner, with a sprinkling of paprika.
Lol - I think most of Omega will becoming after them. Nice try yesterday Hristo, but you kinda lost didn't you?

DeletedUser

yeh.thx. sometime you win and sometime you losse.
i want to thx kegsy1308. she/he send me over 800 LS as support instead of attacks. and they all die:)

DeletedUser19042

Read...He said 800LS as SUPPORT. So he didn't lose any Birs. Except if he attacked with them. :eek: