Newspaper Gnn breaking news!

• Thread starter The Obliterator
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Broadcaster:

We have just confirmed that indeed War has broken out between the Renegades Alliance and Armageddons Eclipse.

After speaking with the spokesperson for Armageddons Eclipse it is pretty clear that they intend to see this through to the very end.

How does this affect you, how does it affect me, and what started this war anyways?

Stay tuned for more news you can trust........

DeletedUser

An update on the situation:

The alliance named 'Snapping Turtles,' based on the 64/74 border, has been hired as a mercenary group by Armageddons Eclipse to fight the alliance Renegades. ST already has obtained spy reports on the Renegade cities in ocean 64, and will surely clear and farm them shortly.

DeletedUser29066

Get the popcorn ready and sit back and watch the fun

DeletedUser

A war doesn't always mean a nation gets taken over by another one it just means they get smacked back into place!

DeletedUser

well as the founder of the renegades i would say it was their fault for attacking us and we are mearly defending ourselves and with the help of our pacts we think we can win this. and thanks for saying weve recieved spy reports etc. And that AE have hired mecernarys

DeletedUser

haha well as co founder of our alliance I want to inform everyone that we have decide to retract the "at war" statement.

As it turns out the renegade alliance and another has been attacking us from all sides and unfortunately we are getting kind of bored because the lack of experience both those alliances are showing and the silly mistakes they are using which are only good for laughs for a short period of time now I just want to take a nap.

Oh and for the founder of the renegades if you guys decide to ACTUALLY perform on the scale that one would expect from a war please don't talk about it just DO IT!!

We will be waiting :) cheers!

Oh and for further clarification just because we are retracting the "at war" statement does not mean we will stop attacking your members we just don't want to throw around that kind of declaration unless it is towards worthy opponents and you and the other alliance has not lived up to those standards.

DeletedUser

haha well as co founder of our alliance I want to inform everyone that we have decide to retract the "at war" statement.

As it turns out the renegade alliance and another has been attacking us from all sides and unfortunately we are getting kind of bored because the lack of experience both those alliances are showing and the silly mistakes they are using which are only good for laughs for a short period of time now I just want to take a nap.

Oh and for the founder of the renegades if you guys decide to ACTUALLY perform on the scale that one would expect from a war please don't talk about it just DO IT!!

We will be waiting :) cheers!

Oh and for further clarification just because we are retracting the "at war" statement does not mean we will stop attacking your members we just don't want to throw around that kind of declaration unless it is towards worthy opponents and you and the other alliance has not lived up to those standards.

You can't stop attacking lol! :) Gotta Love That ABP

DeletedUser

so your not at war but still attacking since you are still attacking i declare war

DeletedUser

hey as long as you and your leader and or members still spy on me or my people we will never stop considering you and your people legitimate farms!

DeletedUser

update:

Not a surprise to players that pay attention but for those who don't the Renegades overall are slipping away on the Rankings.
Their founder Deadly40000 has ran away from these external forums and can not be found. I am a little concerned so this is me officially putting up a "Have you seen this person" sign.

deadlyfindmeadd.jpg

DeletedUser

guys this is not a joke he could have been kidnapped by the Founder of the Archangels perhaps to help them recover from their slowly decreasing presence in this world.

DeletedUser29066

guys this is not a joke he could have been kidnapped by the Founder of the Archangels perhaps to help them recover from their slowly decreasing presence in this world.

If that is the case then abandon hope for all is lost and judgement day is upon us .. got any Ice Cream?