GNN Breaking News

• Thread starter DeletedUser54775
  • Start date

DeletedUser54775

those are the numbers from yesterday for repo according to grepointel
yes, today more have followed
but as of my post, i was correct
not recanting anything

since you are "too busy" in game to send me proof of spies and traitors, why are you harassing me here about numbers from a source i have previously shown to be correct
rather than say, hey more have followed, you'd had to be a jerk about it
if you wish to return to your old ways of bothering me with propaganda rather than facts, then i will no longer assist you in your cause

I did send you the information that the player sent. You can also check with Ares because he is the one that put things together about the timing. I did no send you the communication with Ares out of respect to him.

You know. Next time this this happens, I just will keep quiet and will not forward any info about someone betraying you guys.

DeletedUser54495

Please be our guests and just stop posting here altogether

DeletedUser54192

I did send you the information that the player sent. You can also check with Ares because he is the one that put things together about the timing. I did no send you the communication with Ares out of respect to him.
So you proved that there was a leak. You did not prove the forum release date, and therefore you did not prove that it was leadership as you claim.

You can hardly claim to be honourable in not sharing PMs. That did not stop you from sharing content of other people's PMs. And you say you have respect for Ares, but you recently insulted his integrity. Why don't you provide the proof rather than trying to make others back up your evidence-less accusations?

Rachel.L

Phrourach
I did send you the information that the player sent.

you said you had proof this was someone in leadership
yes you forwarded the pm
but as i discussed with you, there is no proof of your claims this is a leader in the coalition

this is a separate issue from you being a jerk here
as i said in my pm to you, if you refuse to play nice, i will leave mes and no longer try to assist you
i am not your lap dog

DeletedUser54775

I believe that Ares, been the honourable person who he is, has explained it to you.
The issue should be settled now. There is a person(s) betraying the coalition. It has to be leader because he/she sent information to MULTIPLE PEOPLE before posting on forum.

You can learn from Ares who has behave with honour and dignity in this matter.

Rachel.L

Phrourach
I believe that Ares, been the honourable person who he is, has explained it to you.
The issue should be settled now. There is a person(s) betraying the coalition. It has to be leader because he/she sent information to MULTIPLE PEOPLE before posting on forum.

You can learn from Ares who has behave with honour and dignity in this matter.

so, once again, you lied, got caught, and are now blaming ares
the issue is not settled as the ID of the person is still unknown
if you believe ares has honour and dignity because he agreed with you and that's the only reason, then i don't want H&D
i want truth and logic, not lapping at the feet of a despot

DeletedUser54850

Lets not jump the gun here, whilst we strongly believe that the cheat is an Imperium leader, we are yet to have any concrete evidence to back our suspicion up, so we must not throw around accusations yet.

Unfortunately, I see no way of finding the cheat out, though I do have a few suspects in mind whom I believe to be guilty solely because of their past actions.

Rachel.L

Phrourach
ares, off the forum, i have given several ppl a mechanism to find the culprit
i'd be happy to send it to you as well
just not going to post it in an open space

DeletedUser54850

ares, off the forum, i have given several ppl a mechanism to find the culprit
i'd be happy to send it to you as well
just not going to post it in an open space

Ok thank you, would appreciate it if you could send me it thanks :)

DeletedUser54775

GNN (Grepolis News Network)
Moving Truth Forward

Welcome to Mesembria's Most Read and Most Trusted News Network.​

GNN.- Citizens of Mesembria rejoice from the good news. Thermopylae continues with the impressive growth path in preparation for the upcoming World Wonder age.

After the leadership of Thermopylae masterfully defeated the coalition of the rim, a massive relocation of troops took place. Preliminary operations led to the liberations of many cities, at least 10, that were in the hands of Heroes. Resistance has been stiff but completely futile, as the armies of Heroes are no match for the Thermopylae legendary armies.

After the fall of the coalition of the rim, three alliances have completely collapsed. Carpe Diem, Repo, and Atlantis Mallorean have experienced an exodus of players and now are on the 2 million point range. Thermopylae is 52 million points in size or twice the size of Repo, which is 25 million points.

Alliance Positive Points
Thermopylae 180.402
Imperium 168.002
Heavenly Myrmidons 15.001
tomahawk 7.555

Alliance Negative points.
REPO -450.145
Atlantis Mallorean -106.292
CARPE DIEM -41.678
HEROES -28.679
Ode to the Wolves -17.683

DeletedUser54850

GNN (Grepolis News Network)
Moving Truth Forward

Welcome to Mesembria's Most Read and Most Trusted News Network.​

GNN.- Citizens of Mesembria rejoice from the good news. Thermopylae continues with the impressive growth path in preparation for the upcoming World Wonder age.

After the leadership of Thermopylae masterfully defeated the coalition of the rim, a massive relocation of troops took place. Preliminary operations led to the liberations of many cities, at least 10, that were in the hands of Heroes. Resistance has been stiff but completely futile, as the armies of Heroes are no match for the Thermopylae legendary armies.

After the fall of the coalition of the rim, three alliances have completely collapsed. Carpe Diem, Repo, and Atlantis Mallorean have experienced an exodus of players and now are on the 2 million point range. Thermopylae is 52 million points in size or twice the size of Repo, which is 25 million points.

Alliance Positive Points
Thermopylae 180.402
Imperium 168.002
Heavenly Myrmidons 15.001
tomahawk 7.555

Alliance Negative points.
REPO -450.145
Atlantis Mallorean -106.292
CARPE DIEM -41.678
HEROES -28.679
Ode to the Wolves -17.683

You can't really say CD and Atlantis Mallorean are collapsing, its members are just merging into HEROES and ATLANTIS. Whilst it is somewhat justifiable to say REPO is collapsing since many joined thermo, many just went to Imperium. However, those who remain in REPO such as The Baron I respect for continuing the war with you guys.

Also, just a question, is Imperium and Thermo actively working together to fight us? I understand you have a NAP but do you coordinate ops on us?

DeletedUser54192

Apparently Futbol can't recognise a merge even when he knows about a deal between those alliances.

And it would appear that Imperials and Thermopylae are working together. It may well be more than an NAP at this stage.

DeletedUser54775

Maybe not, but I suspect you may coordinate with Imperium somehow...
Dear Ares,
Your suspicious is incorrect. I can see why you have it, but Thermopylae won those cities on their own.
As for the collapse of the other alliances, you are making it a matter of semantics. The fact is that those three alliances have had players leaving and have become really small.

6 CARPE DIEM 2020977 points with 16 players
7 REPO 2007388 points with 6 players
8 Atlantis Mallorean 1322738 with 15 players.

Essentially those alliances have become insignificant with the exodus of players.

DeletedUser54850

Dear Ares,
Your suspicious is incorrect. I can see why you have it, but Thermopylae won those cities on their own.
As for the collapse of the other alliances, you are making it a matter of semantics. The fact is that those three alliances have had players leaving and have become really small.

6 CARPE DIEM 2020977 points with 16 players
7 REPO 2007388 points with 6 players
8 Atlantis Mallorean 1322738 with 15 players.

Essentially those alliances have become insignificant with the exodus of players.

The reason I believe you were working with Imperium was that things had been relatively quiet for me until recently I was struck by Imperium and Thermo at the same time, on cities far away, which I assumed was to split the support and stretch it as thin as possible. Since I trust you guys are telling the truth I now believe this is just a coincidence. Thank you for your honesty.

DeletedUser54775

The reason I believe you were working with Imperium was that things had been relatively quiet for me until recently I was struck by Imperium and Thermo at the same time, on cities far away, which I assumed was to split the support and stretch it as thin as possible. Since I trust you guys are telling the truth I now believe this is just a coincidence. Thank you for your honesty.
It must be coincidence. Who is attacking you?
I do not see you on the forums as a target.