GNN Breaking News

• Thread starter DeletedUser54775
  • Start date

DeletedUser54775

whao guys...this is dead... i am playing again in another world. I must say that I missed you. Altthough to be honest, I hate the moderators. I love the game more.

DeletedUser23786

Haha good to see you're well. The rest of the world imploded after you left. Lots of bickering around the world and then mass ghosting once the realisation hit. Not much excitement either way just holding out for WW to begin now which is about 5 weeks from now I believe.

DeletedUser54775

Haha good to see you're well. The rest of the world imploded after you left. Lots of bickering around the world and then mass ghosting once the realisation hit. Not much excitement either way just holding out for WW to begin now which is about 5 weeks from now I believe.
Good luck. I hope that Grepolis realizes that the behaviour of the moderators killed this world. It was a nice world until they started interfere.

DeletedUser54067

I think when the alliances that were twice our size started bickering among themselves leading to REPO's complete collapse and the Imperium coalition to splinter the world was lost. If REPO had stayed and the guys had stuck together for the greater good we could have had a semi interesting end to the world instead of mass ghosting and domination we currently have.

DeletedUser23786

I think when the alliances that were twice our size started bickering among themselves leading to REPO's complete collapse and the Imperium coalition to splinter the world was lost. If REPO had stayed and the guys had stuck together for the greater good we could have had a semi interesting end to the world instead of mass ghosting and domination we currently have.
I think it the coalition worked together it would have been interesting although a lot of the other alliances hadn't prepared properly and I guess Heroes excluding Repo from WW plan handed it on a plate to us....