Go Kart Incident. Read if Bored.

DeletedUser

So, the other day I went on a Go Kart track. This was my first time on such modified Go Karts, I was not used to their odd, platform shape. I was also a little intsy about the gas pedal. Anyway, as I left the pitstop at the beginning of the race, I accidentally took my foot off gas, causing my Go Kart to slow down at an extreme rate (My Dirt bike doesn't slow down that fast when I take my foot off it, so I was caught off guard). Anyway, right before I realized I was going 2 Miles per hour, I felt a huge bump and a festival of cursing and hatred from a man wearing a hat. (Sidenote: I had one of the slowest Go Karts in the track =( ) I finished the race, accidentally crashing into, cutting off, and blocking many people. On my way out, I saw the man. He was apparently kicked out of the park from reckless driving. He walked out saying a vicious word that begins with "f" many times. Usually accompanied by "er", "mother", or a combination of them. He apparently was looking for me. Too drunken to notice me walking out of the park about 2 meters away from him I walked over to my car. At this point I realized he was drunk, NOT grumpy. After that I got a burger then went home. This story is absolutely true with no exaggerations. I'm not sure why the allowed this drunk man on the track in the first place. But this story will bring me a chuckle for many years to come. And DrunkenHatMan, if you coincidentally play Grepolis, let me know so I can conquer you to further anger you.

DeletedUser

That's exceedingly dangerous and rude of the drunkard!

Ah; drunk people. They bring back so many memories.

I remember seeing a sleeping drunk in an edinburgh alley with a friend and i remember her saying

"ooh, can we poke him with a stick to see if he's dead"

DeletedUser

^^

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

DeletedUser

That's exceedingly dangerous and rude of the drunkard!

Ah; drunk people. They bring back so many memories.

I remember seeing a sleeping drunk in an edinburgh alley with a friend and i remember her saying

"ooh, can we poke him with a stick to see if he's dead"

One evening after partaking of many beverages made with wholesome ingredients such as hops & barley I was taken short and ducked into an alley to relieve myself. Imagine my surprise when a voice came from the pile of cardboard boxes I was relieving myself on said
"F*** don't you think I've got it bad enough without you p****** all over me"

DeletedUser

Necro, this thread was dead, and, I fear, reaperman is too... RIP. And, please look at date stamps.

DeletedUser

He might still be on that biking trip he was talking about... Let's think positive. :'(

DeletedUser

i think you might have had a encounter with one of my friends.

DeletedUser340

So, the other day I went on a Go Kart track. This was my first time on such modified Go Karts, I was not used to their odd, platform shape. I was also a little intsy about the gas pedal. Anyway, as I left the pitstop at the beginning of the race, I accidentally took my foot off gas, causing my Go Kart to slow down at an extreme rate (My Dirt bike doesn't slow down that fast when I take my foot off it, so I was caught off guard). Anyway, right before I realized I was going 2 Miles per hour, I felt a huge bump and a festival of cursing and hatred from a man wearing a hat. (Sidenote: I had one of the slowest Go Karts in the track =( ) I finished the race, accidentally crashing into, cutting off, and blocking many people. On my way out, I saw the man. He was apparently kicked out of the park from reckless driving. He walked out saying a vicious word that begins with "f" many times. Usually accompanied by "er", "mother", or a combination of them. He apparently was looking for me. Too drunken to notice me walking out of the park about 2 meters away from him I walked over to my car. At this point I realized he was drunk, NOT grumpy. After that I got a burger then went home. This story is absolutely true with no exaggerations. I'm not sure why the allowed this drunk man on the track in the first place. But this story will bring me a chuckle for many years to come. And DrunkenHatMan, if you coincidentally play Grepolis, let me know so I can conquer you to further anger you.

Sorry but am I the only one who would be hyped up by this man? o_O

I would have walked over to him and asked him to stop swearing at me , give him 3 chances if he can't stop then he doesn't deserve to stay standing :pro:

DeletedUser

Reaper is dead I believe. Killed by some kind of rare disease.

DeletedUser

Chalna not funny. We are serious, he only had a few months to live.

Cancer I believe... :'( He was awesome, I seriously miss him.

DeletedUser

oh sorry i didnt know that. i know what loseing someone to cancer feels like