God-kings vrs. Ionian Legions

DeletedUser

hmmmm.. Nothing new??

Just out of curiosity what happened to SALAS. When did he quit? He was a good player too many friends on each side.

...he left DoA to join GK to play with a close friend. He got tired of GK insisting he attack players he had pacts with. He left GK and attempted to form his own alliance and recruit a few former XXII players and his friends from GK. He was attacked by GK for leaving and then deleted his account.

ps...I think I remember you.

DeletedUser

Yes, DoA are taking the 'IL express' to the front, so they can battle and have fun fighting you guys. I'd say once The Satraps and Pug falls, G-K will fall in a month, maybe a little more, just because of member depletion/people going in VM.

DeletedUser

VM's not that bad it means we can focus on specific players. I also means they have no time to dodge or reinforce just hit a good 100 biremes of elorics in white heart lane O63 before he went in to VM :p

DeletedUser

I quit because i tried getting all of us together which didnt happen so i quit. Im back in Omicron tho.

But this "war" still going on? It has been a while now i thought it was over by now.

DeletedUser

no, still going. G-K's still got some active, good players, and IL have too many resources for G-K to beat us

DeletedUser

Yup, nice to see you too. Say whats up to finn from me. I think he still remembers me.

DeletedUser

Hey salas,saw u back in this forums.
U won't know me,but you surely would remember papuuuuuu,if possible greet a hello to him,either through the game or by any other means like skype,he misses you.

DeletedUser

Hey Salas, this is your Grepo Grand-daddy...how's it going? We all miss you especially at a time where you would be really enjoying yourself. Happy you've made contact with us and take care.

Trib

DeletedUser

Good to hear from you! I will tell finn..

Vocation mode isn't bad its really cool when you come back and snag a city from Alexander :)

DeletedUser

Hey salas,saw u back in this forums.
U won't know me,but you surely would remember papuuuuuu,if possible greet a hello to him,either through the game or by any other means like skype,he misses you.

Of course i remember him.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey Salas, this is your Grepo Grand-daddy...how's it going? We all miss you especially at a time where you would be really enjoying yourself. Happy you've made contact with us and take care.

Trib

Im doin alright, yeah i miss playing with you guys too. Well ill keep contact with you trib nd ty. And you take care too.

DeletedUser

well I guess this thread is basically useless because we all know GK are goin down....

and I guess to all of you that said IL was going down feel like idiots now-bc they arent going anywhere, says me! They may have a few members that dont pull their wait-but their top dogs def. make up for it:)