God-kings vrs. Ionian Legions

DeletedUser

k once again, i founded the first one that they disbanded...and it was their academy....i made it like when i first joined but never used it

DeletedUser

well you founded it but in all essence v1 was the founder as we merged with you guys and IR was the senior alliance

DeletedUser

he founded his alliance, but i founded TDHR before G-K's existed...and then i changed the name to Myrmidons when Thessolos asked me to run his academy, then yes, you guys had a merge after i was kicked

DeletedUser

Actually...it wasn't 'thessalos' academy, it was a independent alliance that got betrayed by you as you wanted to be with G-K's side. The rest of the alliance did not want to do so...so they merged with IR to prepare for the inevitable battle....

DeletedUser

dude what are you on? i founded the alliance, and the rest of the alliance joined because of GK...

DeletedUser

and I'm trying to figure out who you are...:p

EDIT: nabada, I don't know who you are, but you obviously don't know me. I am too far away from G_K to ever conquer their cities, and in o73, all TFP cities that are within my range have already been claimed by DoA, those greedy hogs :) with the defection of headleezebra, all available TFP cities were gone...sadly. And saying I do not help the war enough because I don't conquer enough TFP/G-K cities(although I have plenty of good excuses above), is just plain ignorant. I am(sorry for the gross bragging) one of the driving forces against the war against G-K/TFP. I work diplomatically to help our war against G-K and organize attack ops, and intelligence reports. I am the one who helped opened the new front against G-K in o61, and the one who got help from other alliances, except DoA (DoA were already fighting G-K). Of course, TFP...we didn't need any diplomacy. DoA did all the work :)
And G-K tried to conquest v1, and failed miserably.
G-K's huge offensive....in which G-K dubs 'the nail in v1's coffer', has ended. They were trying to destroy v1's undefeated reputation, but failed miserably. Giving v1 the cp enough for 3 more cities, and losing half their birmier force, IL/DoA coalition prevails again. G-K's cs is lost again. I will post pics later.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What??

all available TFP cities were gone...sadly.
Bull, you could easily have taken any TFP city in O73 there were plenty you were just too scared to do so. Sittindingo still has two cities in O73 and the O73/74 borders are plagued with inactives but you would rather mop up your IL inactives instead?!?! a simple PM s all that is needed to claim a TFP city is that too strenuous

DeletedUser

Craig...I have already claimed a city, athenss(headleezbra) and in the last minute Merry stopped me from sending the cs...and if you haven't noticed, IL/DoA have a shared forum in which we do all the claiming. DoA has pretty much claimed everything there is in o73. You know that sittingdingo is IoA, so your excuse is bull, as you say it.

DeletedUser

DoA and IL dont have a shared forum case sure as hell i cant see it, PM me and i clear it for ya

DeletedUser

Alright...After much searching I can safely say that there are only 2 cities, and they are both dogunkurt's cities. I have claimed one of the cities, I'll message the city name for ya craig. and the shared forum name is called DOA/IL coalition, perhaps it is a hidden forum? However, dogunkurt is inactive so I can see no reason why to conquer it...

DeletedUser

Good luck on figuring out who I am.

And for that cs that failed miserably... LMAO. Take credit for something that DOA has done. If it wasn't for DOA that city would of been taken. Yeah DOA killed the cs not IL.
It is just funny to read your posts. When was the last time an active member from GK lost a city. All I see on grepostats is losses from inactive members.. Lets count the cities taken from DOA/IL that are active..

DeletedUser

Good luck on figuring out who I am.

And for that cs that failed miserably... LMAO. Take credit for something that DOA has done. If it wasn't for DOA that city would of been taken. Yeah DOA killed the cs not IL.
It is just funny to read your posts. When was the last time an active member from GK lost a city. All I see on grepostats is losses from inactive members.. Lets count the cities taken from DOA/IL that are active..

DoA killed cs, however all of us helped. Its not like we just stood by and let DoA take all the losses. I am still trying to figure out who you are, though. Don't think it's finn, and I don't think it's Thessalos, although that's a possibility. Maybe it's DonnisG, coming to the forums ranting about IL as he can't do it in-game? Losing 10 cities...ouch. Alright, lets count G-K's conquest of active members...um...I count two active conquest from the first page of your conquest page. I do not now how you conquered anandkokulos(are you going to say he's active lol) as he is in vacation mode...:heh: He was inactive for a long, long time. All others were inactive except 2, one of which was against Daractus. He had 10,000 points and 4 cities when you started conquering him...BRAVO! He now has almost double the amount of points, thanks to you. You also conquered a city from Matt, which is pretty impressive. However, that was the only conquest you had on a IL member that was not inactive or had more than 30k points in a long time...200-300k people ganging up on 20k members...And, besides, we had 3 conquests going on against you when we struct that city, our defenses were pretty depleted. Now, I see your precious training alliance The Satraps losing almost a quarter of their points...and just look at their conquest page...http://www.grepostats.com/world/en4/alliance/19903/colonizations
and their alliance changes sheet http://www.grepostats.com/world/en4/alliance/19903/alliancechanges
It's doing well, don't you think?:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I am not from any of those alliances I played with salas and I came back to check on the forum and grepostats. I was involved with IL, quit after their backstab with GK. Doesn't matter what you put on here. I just think it is funny oh far you are from actual the truth. Anyways post more this is fun.:cool:

DeletedUser

nabada...you have a really horrible memory. IL did not backstab G-K, G-K backstabbed IL...get your facts right. IL and G_K had a pack, and we were all best buds. Then suddenly they began to conquer and attack us when our attention was with TFP...therefore most of your conquests were from weak members and because of a blitzkrieg. You can look at G_K conlonizations all you want, I fail to see what you want people to see. Most are below 30-50k points, correct? Either that or they are inactive. OH yeah, except the ones we purposely surrendered after seeing the support, and bad timing due to sleep, etc. G-K has also done this as well.

DeletedUser

I'm not fighting, nor flaming. Just responding when someone either asks/tries to provoke...I do not usually start it, just respond to it.