Passed God Passive Effect

Would you like to see this idea implemented?

• Yes

Votes: 30 68.2%
  • No

Votes: 14 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2795

First of all, even if your friend researched Battering Ram, it would not affect you, second, I would suppose that the God bonus' would work the same way, not affecting cities that they support

DeletedUser

First of all, even if your friend researched Battering Ram, it would not affect you, second, I would suppose that the God bonus' would work the same way, not affecting cities that they support

Well, alright, I've never had anyone with battering ram support me, and the description says more powerful, so I just assumed.
But I'd like to see how Invoker wanted this to work.

DeletedUser

true, it only works on troops in your own city for defense, and attacking from this city for attack

DeletedUser

Alright, my fears have been put to rest.
You have my vote, unless something major comes up that I have overlooked.

DeletedUser

Just to clarify something, The god you are worshiping in city A (lets say Zeus) their passive ability only effects city A. And the god you worshiping in city B (lets say Hera) their passive ability will only effect the city they are worshipped in and will not stack if you have the same god in different cities. (If it stacked i would definitely be against this idea as people would have ridiculously powerful units later on in the game)

Also i think that the effect should be a max of 5% when your temple is fully upgraded. But the max is 6% if you have the statue and a fully upgraded temple.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just to clarify something, The god you are worshiping in city A (lets say Zeus) their passive ability only effects city A. And the god you worshiping in city B (lets say Hera) their passive ability will only effect the city they are worshipped in and will not stack if you have the same god in different cities. (If it stacked i would definitely be against this idea as people would have ridiculously powerful units later on in the game)

Also i think that the effect should be a max of 5% when your temple is fully upgraded. But the max is 6% if you have the statue and a fully upgraded temple.

correct, they do NOT stack, or else the idea will be unbalanced.

DeletedUser2795

I can just imagine it:
+100% of everything in all cities, I shudder at the thought :S

DeletedUser

It needs balancing but im sure iknnogames can do that. Yes! wait NO! It will make warfare so unnecessarily confusing.

DeletedUser

Just a bit of clarification, as I only scanned the other 11 pages, and might have overlooked something.

The passive effects carries over to each of your cities correct?

For an example, City A worships Zeus, all your cities will have the Zeus passive effect, and if City B worships Athena, all your cities will have Athena's passive effect.

DeletedUser

no, they are only for individual cities.

ah, ok
that answers my question

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New question:

Lets say I have City A that worships Zeus. I send support troops to City B that worships Athena, will my troops still have the benefits from worshiping Zeus?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would assume if they were from City A, then yes, they would have the benefits, but if they were from City B then no. If city A supports B then yes, vice versa, no.

Status
Not open for further replies.