Passed God Passive Effect

Would you like to see this idea implemented?

• Yes

Votes: 30 68.2%
  • No

Votes: 14 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2795

I would assume if they were from City A, then yes, they would have the benefits, but if they were from City B then no. If city A supports B then yes, vice versa, no.

Wait, this is not consistent with what was said earlier, so will the benefits act like phalanx and battering ram in that any troops within a city get that city's benefit but not any other city's benefits, or will it act like something else where troops only receive their home city's benefit?

DeletedUser

Eligible for re-vote. Thread closed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Idea moved to Development Discussions. There will be a 1 week period for refining, then a poll will be added.

DeletedUser

Maybe's

There are a lot of maybe's in the OP. I think that the percentages should be like this:

10% more resources than original
Same time as original
10% favor required for each unit

DeletedUser

Well no one enjoys spending more resources and the slight favor reduction is not worth it in my opinion I mean if you need favor that badly then upgrade the temple and get divine statue

DeletedUser

I mean that it would be 10% of the favor of the whole unit. So a manticore(410(F)) would take 41(F) to resurrect, as well as 10% more resources than the original(not including(pop)) and the same amount of time.

DeletedUser

I love this idea. Losing those units hurt, this will soften the blow.

DeletedUser

yeah i would love this idea beacuse i have 10 hydras in one of my cities and i havent used them due to the fear of running into a city with even 5 fire ships

DeletedUser

I love this idea. Losing those units hurt, this will soften the blow.

This is exactly why I came up with this Idea.

the idea started with NO FAVOR REQUIREMENTS . but players insisted that I add 10% favor requirements......... so I did

DeletedUser

Resurrecting Mythical Units

Poll Added. A bit early, but that's ok.

There will be a 2 week voting period.

Status
Not open for further replies.