Passed God Passive Effect

Would you like to see this idea implemented?

• Yes

Votes: 30 68.2%
  • No

Votes: 14 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Poll has ended. 70% super-majority was not achieved. This idea will be eligible for a re-vote in the future.

Thread Closed.

DeletedUser

It has been 6 months since we voted on this rejected idea, which did meet requirements for a re-vote. The poll will be open for 2 weeks.

The first vote outcome was 68.52% Yes and 31.48% No.

If this idea fails to meet 75% support this time around, then it will be rejected and shall no longer be pursued.

DeletedUser345

I don't like it and don't think it should be implanted, things are fine as they are at the moment in there is no real need to implant this in the game.

DeletedUser

This idea has failed to pass the vote for a second time. It shall no longer be pursued. Thread Closed.

DeletedUser

Resurrecting Mythical Units

It has been 6 months since we voted on this failed idea, which did meet requirements for a re-vote and perhaps interest has changed, as new opinions and views have been injected into the community here.

The poll will be open for 2 weeks.

The first vote outcome was 67.35% Yes and 32.65% No.

If this idea fails to meet 75% support this time around, then it shall no longer be pursued......

DeletedUser

I love this idea. I keep 2 manticore nukes (53) and 2 harpy nukes (173) for siege breaking and city clearing.
At the present time it takes just over 2 weeks to completely rebuild a lost nuke. This would at least give a chance to get the building underway much faster.

I regularly use my myth units and they can kill shiploads, eh, sorry, lots and lots of ordinary troops! And they fly in over the ships in the harbour!

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Mythical units are hard to make for a reason, if we make them easier to regain after losing them they will lose their specialness, so it's a no from me

DeletedUser

the two things i dislike of the game bolters and dodgers.

dodgers... well then, let's eliminate dodgers :D
just kidding.
Resurect myth units, yes, good idea. Many costs tons to produce, and if lost, you take a lot of time to rebuild the army. A resurection might give myths a boost in usage

DeletedUser

I like the idea, unfortunately having 10% cost is too low. With all this stuff, i would rebuild my manty nuke in 2 days.
Second idea is, if 10% stays, lowering possible time to resurrect to 24h.

Im sorry, voted no.

DeletedUser

hmmm, it would seem to me, that if you have a full manticore nuke, at 10% favor, and a 10% premium on extra res paid for units as well, you would only have a chance to resurrect some of the full nuke when lost, but probably not all of it. I think there is definitely something to this idea, I'm not sure if the final numbers are perfect yet, but I think trying it out and tweaking the numbers later could work.

On the numbers: what about raising the favor required, but offer a 'discount' on that cost to those with premium enabled?

At any rate, interesting idea.

DeletedUser

hmmm, it would seem to me, that if you have a full manticore nuke, at 10% favor, and a 10% premium on extra res paid for units as well, you would only have a chance to resurrect some of the full nuke when lost, but probably not all of it. I think there is definitely something to this idea, I'm not sure if the final numbers are perfect yet, but I think trying it out and tweaking the numbers later could work.

On the numbers: what about raising the favor required, but offer a 'discount' on that cost to those with premium enabled?

Raise the favour required? That is the essence of this idea, to reduce the favour required. A manticore costs 405 favour, if you raise that you are nearing a maxed out favour pool per manticore and since a good nuke consists of about 60 manticores, that would be excessive.

DeletedUser4064

I like that idea.

DeletedUser

There is now an idea up to have heros which would have bonuses. I hope that that one gets up, otherwise this would look like a good idea. However, has any of this been implimented in the past 18 months?

Thrillology

Phrourach
Hmmm, with this idea, Divine Statues will actually be useful for the way I plan my cities. Tower + Divine Statue + Zeus = stronger defense for frontline, 7k point cities with level 40 farms.

I like this idea. I hope it gets passed! To bad I missed voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.