Inactive Topic Gods and their troops

DeletedUser

Proposal: In the overviews under gods, it would be great to press a god and have only the cities that have that god listed in some sort of order.

Reason: It would help large city players get to see what troops they have for that certain God.

Details: For example: If i have to send pegasus as support, now I have to scroll down through 266 (might be more by the time this gets voted on) cities to see what cities have pegasus at home. If I was able to click on Athena, the Athena cities would appear in order and I can scroll through only through the athena cities. Same if I have to send mantis to break a siege, it would allow me to get to the Zeus cities faster in order.

Visual Aids: On phone

Balance: This would help with efficiency and speed of the game.

Abuse Prevention: None

Summary:I would hope that it affects enough players

DeletedUser53080

You could just put said cities in city groups right? IE like you put all your LS cities for a certain area or as a total in a city group, you could just put all you cities with pegasi in a group called something like Athena-DLU or Pegasi

DeletedUser31385

You could just put said cities in city groups right? IE like you put all your LS cities for a certain area or as a total in a city group, you could just put all you cities with pegasi in a group called something like Athena-DLU or Pegasi

You can only do that if you have administrator. What he is suggesting would be easy to implement. Cities are listed in alphabetical/numerical order. It wouldn't be hard to make it where you can change that to the god.