Beginner Gods Of War

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey all, I run an alliance on Psi and was wondering if you can make a pic that has to do with Gods Of War. I don't really have anything specific, just having to do with the title would be great. The only thing is to have the name in the pic. Have tried to make one before and.....let's just say it turned out horrible. Thanks, Dan

DeletedUser19569

lol on trying to make a pic..hey graphic dudes..do a good job for this dude..:)

hes a friend..

DeletedUser

Thanks Invictus, finally saw your post after looking and looking and looking lol and thanx Dragon, am still new with this, just found out about it although been playing for months already but that's me XD

DeletedUser

gave them a shot

god_of_war_coa.jpg

god_of_war_coa3.jpg

god_of_war_coa2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeh it's a coa. And yeh those are great. No idea how you guys do that. I think I will just vote on it with my alliance and see which one they like most then. But..... this will sound really nooby......how to get them? Again, usually google pictures and after hours of looking and then I find one copy and paste...same here or no?

DeletedUser

i just copy and paste them to use them but i'm probably wrong. copy yhe picture, paste onto your desktop, then click browse on the COA thing and it should be in there.

DeletedUser

Ahhh, okay thanks really appreciated it. And thanks, sorry for the noob question. Thanks too everyone for helping, Dan

DeletedUser

New noob question, how to shrink down the size of the pic. so it will be allowed to go to our CoA?

DeletedUser

well they should all be COA size (240x180) except for the last two abbs made. either ask him to shrink it down or get another GFX person to do it.

DeletedUser

oh ok I will just use a different one then. Appreciate it guys

DeletedUser

I just wanted to put it up for display. I can resize them to the correct size required if you tell me which one?

Status
Not open for further replies.