Beginner Gods Of War

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I will try to compete with the others on this page and do my best, if possible. I find that healthy competition boosts your inspiration and imagination. If you like the results, take it.

DeletedUser

godsofwar.png

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/9351/godsofwar.png

DeletedUser

the orangey pink doesnt go too well with the render.

All right, you wanna get critical? :) I may be biased, but the other work on this page isn't my idea of good.

All of your banners are poorly made, the text is just tossed on top of the render without any effects, the backgrounds don't even closely blend with the main render, some of them are fuzzy, and the one with the skeleton isn't even edited, it's just a render with bad text.

BAM, HEADSHOT. :D Anyways, you have a lot to learn, and I do to. Look up some tuts, I did. Get some readable, good fonts that go well with the pic and learn about flow.

I don't mean to go high and mighty on you, I'm a beginner myself, but when I see criticism without any usable advice or help, I just laugh and send it right back.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"the backgrounds dont even closely blend with the main render"? really? are you kidding me bianh? 90% of the pics i make, the renders ARE the backgrounds. so dont you DARE tell me that they dont match the background. in this case i didnt match it to the background, you're right (the pic wasnt a render obviously but i found a god of war render AFTER i made that and i could re-make it if i have to) but i played god of war 1 and 2 and not for and not for anything but the closest color to pink you're gonna get is red. i'm just saying you should've matched the background to the render in your pic.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"the backgrounds dont even closely blend with the main render"? really? are you kidding me bianh? 90% of the pics i make, the renders ARE the backgrounds. so dont you DARE tell me that they dont match the background. in this case i didnt match it to the background, you're right (the pic wasnt a render obviously but i found a god of war render AFTER i made that and i could re-make it if i have to) but i played god of war 1 and 2 and not for and not for anything but the closest color to pink you're gonna get is red. i'm just saying you should've matched the background to the render in your pic.

Lol, most of the pics on this page that you made, have no background. And if you duped the render and made the duped one into the background, it was done badly because there is no flow. There are many good tuts on how to do this, look them up.

My point is, try to be helpful with criticism. If it is just criticism but no advice, it is useless. My point.

DeletedUser

It's okay guys, thanks for everything, they all look fine. Better than anything I can come up with ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.