Goede vrijdag

DeletedUser

ONLY DUTCH PEOPLE CAN JOIN AND READ THIS

Goede vrijdag is een alliantie die zich in oceaan 45 bevindt. Alleen mensen die nederlands spreken en zich in OC45 of er net buiten bevinden die kunnen joinen mits ik eerst een gesprek met je hebt gehad zodat ik weet wat ik aanneem. Mijn manier van werken is apart, ik heb maar 1 oprichter en maar 15-25 leden. Ik geef elk lid vetorecht, meer daarover vind je in de alliantie zelf. Ben je geïntereseerd? Stuur mij een bericht ingame: Requi3m.

Groetjes Requi3m

-----------------

ENGLISH:
ONLY ENGLISH PEOPLE CAN JOIN AND READ THIS

Good Friday is an alliance in ocean 45 is. Only people who speak Dutch and in OC45 or just out there who can join a conversation with me first if you've had so I know what I assume. My way of working separately, I have only one founder and only 15 to 25 members. I give each member veto, more about that you can find in the alliance itself. Are you interested? Send me a message ingame: Requi3m.

Greetings Requi3m​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27700

The Rules said:
Language

English only. Please limit other languages to well known quotes or provide a correct translation.

Please provide an english version :)

DeletedUser

ONLY ENGLISH PEOPLE CAN JOIN AND READ THIS

Good Friday is an alliance in ocean 45 is. Only people who speak Dutch and in OC45 or just out there who can join a conversation with me first if you've had so I know what I assume. My way of working separately, I have only one founder and only 15 to 25 members. I give each member veto, more about that you can find in the alliance itself. Are you interested? Send me a message ingame: Requi3m.

Greetings Requi3m

= google translate is my friend. ^^

DeletedUser

Lol, maybe you used google translate a bit too much in your translation: ONLY ENGLISH PEOPLE etc.
And may I know why you would set up a Dutch alliance? I'm Dutch myself, but don't like working with Dutch people better than with English persons.

DeletedUser

Spartan Legacy FTW! :cool:

this reminds me of Checkmates from Knossos they did that just with russians. but then others entered too after they got hit a lot

DeletedUser958

Why talk about Spartan Legacy in here?
Make your own thread...

DeletedUser

Ag, wat leuk. Nog een paar nederlanders ;)

O, how fun. Another group of dutch players ;)

DeletedUser

Jawel, maar onder een andere naam.

Yes I do, but with a different name.

DeletedUser

Zeg maar je naam, stuur je dan wel bericht ingame.

Say your name, gonna send you a message.

DeletedUser

Ik heb je een in-game bericht gestuurd, wil niet dat iemand achter mijn in-game naam komt.

I've sent you my in-game name, I don't want nobody to know my in-game name.