goin, goins gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Is goins420 gone?
well if he is still there he got a right battering from Shadows Of The Knight.
does anybody know if the so called best leader ever is gone? :eek:

DeletedUser

Well he was moving troops this weekend so he was around then. But troy.boy is gone and Lebaner is on extended vacation and it doesn't seem like has gotten of alliance support.

DeletedUser

The best part of it is, he was the one to declare war on us. :D

DeletedUser

Sorry it took so long to get on here, been so long I responded to anything on the forums (never anything worth responding to) that I couldn't remember my password...

Quit? No, but RL has priority. Couldn't get on here, to busy, be the same again soon as last goodbyes need to be passed to a family member I love very much and hate to see go.

Why not declare war on one of the best? In our location we had 2 choices really; WoV- or SoTK, we went with the latter. It's been fun, what the game is all about, and will be in the future.

Some can't stay (RL priorities again, someone should let our bosses know we got something more enjoyable than work going on), and in the case of troy, he lost his son in a traffic accident. He played the game with the boy, after the loss he felt he didn't want to play anymore. Lebaner must be taking the same strategy as strategu.... but that's the nature of the game. For better or worse, these guys are loyal members, glad to be able to chat and joke with them, making friends always makes the game stay fun and worth logging onto everyday.

Hope I answered any question and concerns. Everyone enjoy their game, hopefully that is why you are playing ;)

DeletedUser16506

Im sorry for your and your members loses. It's sad to hear these things.

DeletedUser

that answers my question, Good luck in the future with you RL.
TE against SoTK :)

Status
Not open for further replies.