Going down with a bang

DeletedUser

Well i could of thought of a pun for the title but sadly i couldn't.

I am not asking for you guys to be sympathetic towards me, and this is not a pnp either. I just wanted to vent, and maybe give you guys a good read :)

As i am righting this I am expecting a attack from Oceans Elite. It's obvious that this is a colony ship. I got an attack from someone eles on OE and he just cleared my biremes, but i didn't have to many because my polis is a offensive one. The attack is from Iron Trooper (whose only name i will revel, I'm not a jerk) who has three polis (three more then mine as i did join a month late.) and Phi has got to be one of the smallest worlds i have every played on. This is also my first time playing grepolis. I played TW and all my experience is from there. But i read the first day i came to this game i read all i needed to know in that wonderful wiki :) I just love these farming vills, i can get around 10 000 resources a day. Well expecting the attack 30 mins from now but i got a friend who supported me. Boy that was nice. I was (don't tell him) going to start farming him but he sent all his defensive troops. :)we might put up a fight.
You must be wondering what does going out with a bang have to do with this?
Well i sent up a plan. I sent my offensive troops as support to my neibor that sent me support (see now i'm thinking) And i would sacrifice all my troops attacking OE members in my area. Going down with a bang right?
I don't think my plan will work as i am new to this game i don't know what happens when your troops return when there is a colony ship already landed, i don't know if i can even do anything while a colony ship is in your polis. Those are the only holes in my plan.
You may ask why don't you just restart?
because chi is coming soon i'll just join that if i get rimmed. Now i only have 20 mins before impact. But i saw this whole thing right as i logged on this afternoon, i see the attack that wiped my biremes out in the reports and only a min later i see an attack from Iron trooper. But here i am saying my goodbyes :) If anybody i didn't want to mention is reading this and if you want you can reveal yourself. Eta 10 mins now

What do i know about Ocean elite? I know that they may be massing the top players in the ocean. They remind me of a alliance from KA called DoW, Dogs of War, they just massed all the top players in the world, they had about 300 players and i don't remember what happened to them. But the guy that cleared my biremes was in an alliance called NEEL he was the top member. We had a pact with them too. Then one day he conquers Aicy, and gains about 3000 points. (ETA 5 mins at this time) and he shoots up to the 11th spot in the ocean. A day later he is in OE. I don't really blame him they are a great alliance, but they have a lot of pacts, with all these little alliances. Many of you know that OE can't really be trusted, because of the event that happened with dark.

ETA 0.0.0

lol

Well lookie here it seems i live to fight another day :0
[report]d1f15018538637c4933e98be22ac2024[/report]
(I can't get this dang report to work)

I can tell you this (including Milita) i lost around 590 troops
and here i was expecting a colony ship! Hell
Well know it seems that this thread has no use because i won, but i bet he'll follow up on this
And lol i won my first battle!
Lets see if he attacks again!
as for now i won't attack. not untill they send that colony ship

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol i have to laugh at these posts against my Alliance , there was no CS sent because it was just for BP. You are no longer with Dark who were never even a challenge for us and to say we can't be trusted is lies. We can but Ocean 53 wasn't big enuff for both of us and use had to go :D

DeletedUser

Lol i have to laugh at these posts against my Alliance , there was no CS sent because it was just for BP. You are no longer with Dark who were never even a challenge for us and to say we can't be trusted is lies. We can but Ocean 53 wasn't big enuff for both of us and use had to go :D

wasn't in dark
i really thought i had cs coming tho

DeletedUser

hey same here ive got a cs incoming and no troops to defend with left alliave id say im done thank god chi is coming out soon :D

DeletedUser18571

Btw, the plan that you mentioned about sending your troops to a nearby city and recalling them is called sniping.

Every top player in grepolis knows this simple technique and its the most effective way Imo to prevent a conquest on your city.

DeletedUser

Btw, the plan that you mentioned about sending your troops to a nearby city and recalling them is called sniping.

Every top player in grepolis knows this simple technique and its the most effective way Imo to prevent a conquest on your city.

no they were offensive troops i wasn't going to recall them till after the attack but i never got around to it. You see i thought i was going to get cleared so i left my defensive troops in my polis, and after the attack i would start attacking OE members. Going out with a bang

DeletedUser

no they were offensive troops i wasn't going to recall them till after the attack but i never got around to it. You see i thought i was going to get cleared so i left my defensive troops in my polis, and after the attack i would start attacking OE members. Going out with a bang

That's what you do man, you send out the offensive troops and recall them and have them hit right after the CS lands. They will then be attacking the siege as offensive troops. Get it? :pro:

Here, read through this stuff: http://grepolis-pro.blogspot.com/

DeletedUser

First of all, you can mention me by name, I dont care.
Secondly, I started just as late as you, so that excuse about starting a month late is very invalid.
Third, I worked my way into OE, I contacted them, they did not "snipe" me when I stepped into the top rankings.
You got conquerd fair and square brother, it's kind of what this game is about.