Going out with a BANG!

DeletedUser

:p Tiny Teddies, Waste Management, Fallen Angels and many others... Are you guys having fun? XD Cuz I AM!

DeletedUser

WEll check out the alliance 'I Was A Spy' since

Lukehoward93
Lipsy
BellumDeus
Dauid Tyrannus

Are all out on a path of Chaos and Carnage, and looking to Leave a Humorous trail of abuse and destruction in our path

(also, we are quitting phi and are now in chi as the voices so this is just us having fun and going out with a bang haha. just hope you get to be a part of this chaos haha)

DeletedUser

Hah.... With all the work I'm doing, I'll doubt it if your not by the end of the day!

:pro::supermad:(SW):supermad:(SW):supermad::pro:

:pro::supermad:(SW):supermad:(SW):supermad::pro:

DeletedUser

Lol I've been trying to get into the Voices since they are on my island from the start since Chi opened but the recruiter didn't answer yet! Nice having you folks!

DeletedUser

It's a good thing they're joining Chi, cause after declaring war on WM they won't be here much longer ;)

DeletedUser

Sucks that you guys are quitting. We need more active players in this world. I cannot see how Chi is worth it - worse settings and the world is only now being established. I know from my previous experience with a similar browser game, Ogame, that some opportunists will start over every time there is a new world in attempts to do well there. But Dauid Tyrannus is doing quite well, so is speed 3 really the reason for leaving all your work behind?

I'm not denying that it's fun and exciting just in the start of a new world, with the huge amounts of activity. But that's only the first 2-3 weeks. What comes after that is what makes this game meaningful, with alliances working as teams once they have several established players.

And please, do post all the battle reports of your "fun". For once, we can have something to look at in the forums.

DeletedUser

@KAS1 - We Were Fallen Angels so we would have still been you're allies had we not Quit lol.

@smiley - Well we dont care if you care haha. it's just some fun for us and some fun for phi to look at, not meant to be serious, just mesing about :)

@Asjo - Chi has nicer settings imo, and a lot of friends from all different worlds all joining together (Drunken Rodents and Pacifists from Upsilon, and FA from here) is the reason we're leaving. and my personal motive for leaving was that i quit grepolis when sigma was the new world and joined back halfway through phi, so i was just killing time with my friends until i could rock the next world :)

and we'll see if we can get the reporrts up :)

DeletedUser18571

All of a sudden ocean 44 gets a little bit interesting.

Fallen Angels loses a few good players and dragon order disappeared and a new alliance formed called Chimera Elite.

I don't really like the name, usually having the word Elite in your alliance name means your not really Elite.

DeletedUser

All of a sudden ocean 44 gets a little bit interesting.

Fallen Angels loses a few good players and dragon order disappeared and a new alliance formed called Chimera Elite.

I don't really like the name, usually having the word Elite in your alliance name means your not really Elite.

Yes Smiley. The whole world Phi has started to become very exciting ! Now we will see who are the real players and who are the Sim builders.

Dragon Order do seem to have fallen, i wonder why this is ? Anybody have any inside info, this will be interesting to hear.

Also, in regards to this thread. Yes BellumDeus Waste Management are having fun; especially when your gifting our players free BP ! ! ! By sending attacks consisting soley of 50 Birmes. . . . .

DeletedUser

Hehehe... :p I know lol. I was quite bored and I had a big surplus of biremes so I decided that it can't hurt :p

DeletedUser

If you're going to give away free battle point, don't give it to Waste Management! Give it to one of the smaller alliances who could really use it. Might be good to see some alliance rise up - Waste Management already have plenty of battle points.

DeletedUser

If you're going to give away free battle point, don't give it to Waste Management! Give it to one of the smaller alliances who could really use it. Might be good to see some alliance rise up - Waste Management already have plenty of battle points.

Yes, Waste management do have a lot of BP collectivly. However, it can be said that this is mostly ABP as opposed to DBP. Likewise with the other top alliances; Bish certinally and TT even though they top the aggregate DBP.

Waste ABP = 152231
Waste DBP = 31096

Gota go out there and get them BP for yaself.

DeletedUser

Yes Smiley. The whole world Phi has started to become very exciting ! Now we will see who are the real players and who are the Sim builders.

Dragon Order do seem to have fallen, i wonder why this is ? Anybody have any inside info, this will be interesting to hear.

Also, in regards to this thread. Yes BellumDeus Waste Management are having fun; especially when your gifting our players free BP ! ! ! By sending attacks consisting soley of 50 Birmes. . . . .

The core of Dragon Order left the alliance and remade Chimaera & C.E. What's left of it is a bunch of "independent" players. I won't reveal anything else :)

DeletedUser

The core of Dragon Order left the alliance and remade Chimaera & C.E. What's left of it is a bunch of "independent" players. I won't reveal anything else :)

Would you, by any chance want to reveal why DO disbanded ?

DeletedUser

What's left of it is a bunch of "independent" players.

I think you might be able to draw the answer from what i said. But i'll give it away anyway: the people who did not participate in our wars against other alliances and only played this game like they weren't a part of the alliance (and some even were ranked as leaders/founders) are not in C. or in C.E.

We only have active & teamplayer members.
This is the main reason, and the others you might be able to guess that are related to this one.