Pnp Gold Abusers Anonymous, Coping without events.

• Thread starter DeletedUser50935
  • Start date

DeletedUser50935

Hello and welcome the first edition of gold abusers anonymous...

Put yourself in the mind of a gold abuser

OMG! N0 'vents in da BP, wht wil i d0 n0w... *cries big gold abuser tears* momz creddit crd always giv me mantis!!!

But there is a solution :pro:

First add a bit of hardcore demanding demanding....PNG

Then accept some offers just like these offers.PNG

Or in the special language of the gold abuser...

I demnd from da farmar idots for my res thn I stel momz credddit crd by da guld andd sel it 4 m0re res.

Then add a dose of threatening messages this is often needed to keep the gold abusers mind secure and keep him knowing that he is the most amazing player ever (in his mind)

messages.PNG

Or in gold abuser language...

s1nd da msg mking sre da nubs stay 1n liiine andd list4n to ya m8dis 1s s0 ya kow u is da best,geddit?

Now the next step (this is hard it needs SKILL) is 'Homemade Nukes' :eek: I have added a definition of skill as I understand it may be a new word for the less intellectual type...

skill
skɪl/
noun
noun: skill

the ability to do something well; expertise.
"difficult work, taking great skill"
synonyms: expertise, skilfulness, expertness, adeptness, adroitness, deftness, dexterity, ability, prowess, mastery, competence, competency, capability, efficiency, aptitude, artistry, art, finesse, flair, virtuosity, experience, professionalism, talent, cleverness, smartness, ingenuity, versatility, knack, readiness, handiness; informalknow-how
"once again, he demonstrated his skill as a politician"
antonyms: incompetence
a particular ability.
plural noun: skills
"the skills of cookery"
synonyms: accomplishment, strength, gift, forte
"bringing up a family gives you many skills"

verb
verb: skill; 3rd person present: skills; past tense: skilled; past participle: skilled; gerund or present participle: skilling

train (a worker) to do a particular task.
"there is a lack of basic skilling"

So I will assume the gold abuser will have golded his temple up (If not s/he needs to do that now and wait for their favour to reach max). Today we will be building a harpy nuke (Manti's are too expensive Mr/s. Abuser, you will need to use Harpies, the commoners weapon of choice) So first make sure your god is Hera, then enter your barracks go to harpies and start building (5 is a small non-event nuke) Be careful with this nuke, it is precious and you cant just get another one...
harpies.PNG

Or in gold abuser language...

i da translllatr 1s 2 nuby to red da stuf on da b1g b1rds

THE END!

Please try to follow these steps and happy gold abusing!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31242

Great post. Looks like you got into the typical gold users mind.
+rep

DeletedUser

possibly the worst pnp ive ever read.

gave up half way through, couldnt understand it.

OMG!!1 dis gui kn0uwz h0w 2 m3ik nu3ks w1tt n0 goald :O
You are way too good for gold abusers, aren't you? *gold screams in background: halp!!! am be1ng abuesed >(*
I actually came here to say that I will blackmail you if you don't give James +rep.

DeletedUser50935

possibly the worst pnp ive ever read.

gave up half way through, couldnt understand it.
It's my first PnP... Not gonna be amazing...

OMG!!1 dis gui kn0uwz h0w 2 m3ik nu3ks w1tt n0 goald :O
You are way too good for gold abusers, aren't you? *gold screams in background: halp!!! am be1ng abuesed >(*
I actually came here to say that I will blackmail you if you don't give James +rep.

Thanks sowhat? :D but no need for blackmail

Last edited by a moderator: