Gold Exchange Feedback Thread

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
Only people having issues with this update are gold whores who depend on quick growth and unjust bonuses that they dictate giving their gold to select few traders they make black deals with.

So the "dictating prices" by golders that you didn't like before this change-- that was due to the supply being much more than the demand... a proper economy adjusts the prices to fit, so people adjusted their offers to earn more business. What we have now is a logjam of players who sell res for their gold that are unable to get a decent price, or even to sell it at all as the banks are full... if not corrected, this will further drive players who rely on this trade from the game, which is bad for everyone. Siiiiiiighhhhh.

The gold spenders will be fine-- they can either pay friends on the side to join and feed them free res, or spend their purchased gold buffing up their own res camps more quickly to avoid the system... it's the non-gold spenders who lose out if this trade market crashes. This will only create further divide between the spenders and non-spenders.

I personally haven't touched it and don't plan to.

DeletedUser55069

I wish it was first launched on new servers only where players are interested in buying gold instead of forcing it on all servers or at least the price could have been adjusted to make it worth to buy.
For example on my world (O54) no one has bought any resources yet.
upload_2019-4-12_16-41-47.png
upload_2019-4-12_16-43-41.png

This is what happens after someone buys:
The stock limit is increased and a player can sell 2498 resources and get 50 gold. (Go to EN113 :p)
upload_2019-4-12_16-45-56.png

upload_2019-4-12_16-44-47.png

If a world started with gold exchange the prices would be (more) reasonable... but if we start with same price at all stages, no one should be surprised players won't buy (max those who want to donate).

DeletedUser56211

WELL THIS IS A WASTE OF TIME.. EXCHANGED SOME RESOURCES TO GET GOLD..AND IT IS SENDING ME THE RESOURCES AND TAKING MY GOLD ..WHO'S BLOODY IDEA WAS THIS

DeletedUser52860

I don't really get it, what was wrong with the previous set up??

On the 2 worlds I am playing both have the exchanges maxed out, am i just supposed to be sitting there watching it until someone buys so i can put some resources up for sale?

Also the main reason i would buy resources with gold previously was in emergency situations where i wanted them quickly, if i had 30 minutes to wait for some stone i could just send it from one of my other cities and keep the gold in my pocket??
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

Ruthie2

Phrourach
I never understand why people try to fix things that arent broken
This will only benefit players who sit and watch the market constantly for those that work or have a life outside grep will never get the chance to trade.
The old system you put up your trade and that was it until it was bought.
Players who like to cluster cities in one ocean are now going to be sc*ewed.

Also no more helping team mates out?

For those that trade gold alone for advisors and refuse to pay for this game but do it through trading will no longer be able to sustain the amount needed.
You are going to lose players, I am already hearing so many complaining they have waited nearly all day and havent been able to add a trade yet.
I know you try to make things better but this isnt one of them

geoffbucknall

Phrourach
A workable system ruined, obviously for a reason, maybe Inno can't handle the amount of players anymore. This change should resolve that as about 25% of players will not join worlds just to gold trade (but then stay as they got hooked), so the overall player base will shrink drastically. In other words its a suicide move by Inno, I will be ghosting on 3 worlds tomorrow as its impossible to get any gold . You sit looking at the screen for hours and never get to put any resources in ..

This is a load of bullshit, sorry to say. I refresh for 5 minutes and make a good 200 gold. If you don't have time for that, then why are you playing a game that requires you to put in hours a day? Stop whining and adapt. We all have jobs/school but if you don't have 5 minutes to spend refreshing then what are you doing here

DeletedUser50620

This is a load of bullshit, sorry to say. I refresh for 5 minutes and make a good 200 gold. If you don't have time for that, then why are you playing a game that requires you to put in hours a day? Stop whining and adapt. We all have jobs/school but if you don't have 5 minutes to spend refreshing then what are you doing here
You are the only player I have know of that has managed to sell their ressies. I have been checking every 10 mins for hours. Makes you wonder how there can be such an uneven opportunity to trade.

Ruthie2

Phrourach

I have spoken to you a few times in game and you know I am very active, so no its not BS.. I have for today sat all day trying to trade and its not happening , so dont talk down to people who know how to play this game and who give alot of there time here. They are giving there honest opinion and are entitled to, if you have traded, lucky you.
Most of us havent been that lucky, the new system sucks

I have spoken to you a few times in game and you know I am very active, so no its not BS.. I have for today sat all day trying to trade and its not happening , so dont talk down to people who know how to play this game and who give alot of there time here. They are giving there honest opinion and are entitled to, if you have traded, lucky you.
Most of us havent been that lucky, the new system sucks
Then you're obviously doing something wrong. Started with 30 gold at 13:00 server time and look at where I am now.
50a445a7b72b01c9bb0793fdab6fbef1.png

Ruthie2

Phrourach
Then you're obviously doing something wrong. Started with 30 gold at 13:00 server time and look at where I am now.
50a445a7b72b01c9bb0793fdab6fbef1.png

Again you must be in the right ocean lucky you, but what about those of us that arnet and when you start a world to trade its no help , the old way you could trade no matter where
By the way I know how to trade thank you

DeletedUser56357

where is the beauty of the game if we just keep an eye on the exchange market for some gold?
I'm not a rich person, so my chances (the same for others like me) are zero to play this game
I am staying in front of the laptop for more than 2 hours and can not sell any resources
some players just enter to make gold just for the advisors, is there anything wrong with that? gold still to inno arrives ... inno never loses
how can we help these teammates? or kids who dont have money to spend for games like people who has salary?
this system does not offer equal chances for all players to post their offers because the market is limited
you stay home and I'm at work, you put the first offers, and I can get back from work the market is limited and I can not put any offer, what am I doing? Instead of playing this game, I just keep an eye on the market, maybe I can make an offer?
I don't really get it, what was wrong with the previous set up?? or inno becomes increasingly greedy and wants more money from players

I am making gold on both 114 and 115, in 3 different oceans on both these worlds. Where the flipping hell are you guys trading then? En96? Oh please. Theres no way youre not making anything when putting in a bit of effort.

EDIT: Right after posting this, I refreshed my game on 115. And look at what I got?
e2cb6aa8068d12d097029a3fdc3b0edf.png

DeletedUser52860

i have had a bit of success but have found it to be very ocean specific. I am in 3 oceans and trades are only happening in one. Still a bit of an unnecessary change for me though!