Gold Exchange Feedback Thread

DeletedUser52860

Aw bucks, stop trolling the forums mate. C’mon, I played with you in Kas and you were solid mate. Either you are on the Inno payroll here or you are being a douche. People are sharing their experiences and making their thoughts felt about this. Coming on here and slagging everyone off in every post; you’re just showing yourself up.

Their experiences? How they are not making any gold because they dont want to put in time, crying about it and then asking for the old system back and you expect me not to respond to that? Yes I might be a douche but honestly I dont care at all. Im just trying to prove these fools wrong but yeah if that makes me a douche so be it. Up to 8.5k gold btw. Noobs.

En115 o45 no way im going to put my res for trade.
gAEGj1w.png

Unless I keep refreshing for multiple hours straight in which frankly I have no time nor patience for.
This new update is extremely anti casual players only catering to the nolifes that spend all their time staring at a computer screen.

Ruthie2

Phrourach
Their experiences? How they are not making any gold because they dont want to put in time, crying about it and then asking for the old system back and you expect me not to respond to that? Yes I might be a douche but honestly I dont care at all. Im just trying to prove these fools wrong but yeah if that makes me a douche so be it. Up to 8.5k gold btw. Noobs.

Who are you calling noobs and fools.. I have been watching the market all day in EN115 and I havent been able to add a single trade all day, so before you start spouting your mouth of and disrespecting everyone get your facts right .
So what if you have traded your are obviously in the right ocean but seems alot of us arent and its those players that this is unfair for, its a unfair system wether you think so or not, go and enjoy your gold, its not working for us

Who are you calling noobs and fools.. I have been watching the market all day in EN115 and I havent been able to add a single trade all day, so before you start spouting your mouth of and disrespecting everyone get your facts right .
So what if you have traded your are obviously in the right ocean but seems alot of us arent and its those players that this is unfair for, its a unfair system wether you think so or not, go and enjoy your gold, its not working for us
ignore him I bet 99% of his gold trade is charlie or someone else from JFL

Shuri2060

Strategos
Ok ok, let's clear one thing up. The only reason @Heres20BuckKillMe is trying to insult/show us down is because they don't want the system to be reverted obviously.

You can stop with this act now - we get it. You have the time to sit in front of your screen refreshing hours on end, and we don't, so this benefits you and not us. Cool have fun until it gets changed back.

You all obviously failed and I succeeded. Boohoo please keep crying its getting me a hard one!
You're telling me everyone here is in the wrong ocean, so everyone is supposedly in ocean 45? And I happen to be in the right 3 other oceans? I think I've found the perfect solution for you all; move to the right ocean! Since you're all just gold traders, it doesnt matter where you are right? Adapt instead of crying. Bunch of losers

DeletedUser41523

You can stop with this act now - we get it. You have the time to sit in front of your screen refreshing hours on end, and we don't, so this benefits you and not us. Cool have fun until it gets changed back.

Lol its not gonna get changed back. Inno obviously realizes that this was a way to get around buying gold I haven't bought anything over 1200 in a year now. This roll out during an event isn't accidental neither was the delay. They want people to buy more gold and want control the prices of resources so people buy more gold for those.

Face it, the company has abandoned all desire to even pretend to cater to its base. Its milking the cash cow for what its worth before you all have enough and quit.

Raydium88

Strategos
@Heres20BuckKillMe we are all so very happy you stroke the jackpot. Good for ya mate... Now you see, you have this problem, you have a really hard time taking yourself in somebody else's shoes. Trust, what may work for you may not work for 90% of all other players posting their frustration here. Instead of insulting them, try to understand and answer the question: is gold as accessible to the casual free to play player as before? The answer is NO.

And this raises a problem, for many more players will be left without a source of funding for basic standards such as the premium advisors. So the issue is really not about what works for YOU, but what works for the community. And if the community finds it much harder to fund the high level gameplay they were used to, we will end up with huge discrepancies between gold buyers vs free to play players... And that is NOT fair, for neither side of the scale. Think before you comment. Because to me, I, honestly, should be thrilled about this change... I don't ever trade gold. I BUY it... to fund the game. But in behalf of my own players and those who play by my side, this is not a change we called in for. Is an atrocity... And so the community has voiced itself with outstanding majority, thus far, as we'd like to revert back to the system to what we were used to. OR at least make it available ONLY to upcoming worlds... but even then, bloody refine it.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
first paw, o45 on en115 is dry boy lol. Fast worlds are harder to trade away, cause we all produce enough res to fight without it.

Now, I'm coming here to agree with my homie 20, but namely because of what Ray said. I find this to be a welcomed change. You drop on a server and theres everyone trading res. You have dudes going server to server pumping res into their buddies to make some cash and vice versa. Then they pop up on a world with 100k gold. The simple answer to all this system is:

YOU ALL WANT TO PLAY A GAME THAT DOESN'T EXIST

you want a free to play game where no one golds ever because it's unfair and where they should remove features from the game that gives gold buyers the advantage. Ok community, I hear you. But there would be no game. Inno has to make money to put this game out, and as much as you guys want to call it this or that, people simply don't play these types of games anymore, because mainly it's like a job and only a select portion of a backwards individuals get addicted to me and keep coming back.

There are completely free games out there like these. One riddled with ads in game, with awful interfaces and basically no community. So what if this new thing gives inno extra dollars? I for one don't care, as long as grepolis or games like it can be around for those who want to play. Clearly there is gold to be made IF people in your ocean are buying res like crazy. It makes me upset to see all these posts because when this game is gone, and others like it, we won't get a quality game like this anymore. Any I don't give a rats *** what you think is wrong with this game, there are so many absolute piece of garbage mobile/browser games out there that don't hold a candle to tribalwars or grepolis. I'll end my rant here, keep wishing for something that doesn't exist folks, these games will always be pay to win, but with the right team, anyone can win. end rant

@Heres20BuckKillMe we are all so very happy you stroke the jackpot. Good for ya mate... Now you see, you have this problem, you have a really hard time taking yourself in somebody else's shoes. Trust, what may work for you may not work for 90% of all other players posting their frustration here. Instead of insulting them, try to understand and answer the question: is gold as accessible to the casual free to play player as before? The answer is NO.

And this raises a problem, for many more players will be left without a source of funding for basic standards such as the premium advisors. So the issue is really not about what works for YOU, but what works for the community. And if the community finds it much harder to fund the high level gameplay they were used to, we will end up with huge discrepancies between gold buyers vs free to play players... And that is NOT fair, for neither side of the scale. Think before you comment. Because to me, I, honestly, should be thrilled about this change... I don't ever trade gold. I BUY it... to fund the game. But in behalf of my own players and those who play by my side, this is not a change we called in for. Is an atrocity... And so the community has voiced itself with outstanding majority, thus far, as we'd like to revert back to the system to what we were used to. OR at least make it available ONLY to upcoming worlds... but even then, bloody refine it.
Sadly I do not care at all what any of you losers have to deal with you all like to hate on me *but oh noes little bucksy is not allowed to >.< Me cry*
Give me a break. Put in the time, get the big buck. Let's say I spent 5 hours today (not true but ok), and got 9k gold. You use all 5 advisors and nothing more. then you can still buy 36 weeks of advisors. as far as i'm aware thats more than 2 months (aka the amonunt of time between servers)
Mind you this is done on a server that's been out for over a week and a half, at the start of a world this will be much more.
If you spend 1 hour of refreshing, you can get around 1.8k gold then. Im sure everyone has 1 hour to spare in the span of multiple weeks, no? or are you all too busy leading your trash alliances?

Sadly I do not care at all what any of you losers have to deal with you all like to hate on me *but oh noes little bucksy is not allowed to >.< Me cry*
Give me a break. Put in the time, get the big buck. Let's say I spent 5 hours today (not true but ok), and got 9k gold. You use all 5 advisors and nothing more. then you can still buy 36 weeks of advisors. as far as i'm aware thats more than 2 months (aka the amonunt of time between servers)
Mind you this is done on a server that's been out for over a week and a half, at the start of a world this will be much more.
If you spend 1 hour of refreshing, you can get around 1.8k gold then. Im sure everyone has 1 hour to spare in the span of multiple weeks, no? or are you all too busy leading your trash alliances?
Or we want the system were you put your res on the marker and you are free to go on with your life....you wouldnt understand.

Raydium88

Strategos
Or we want the system were you put your res on the marker and you are free to go on with your life....you wouldnt understand.

Or a system where we can pick the time it takes to buy ress, and who the gold goes to. Trust me, Bucks... I guess coming from your attitude, you never got a coin of gold because who would fund you off their own will to? ;) No wonder you're thrilled lol

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
first paw, o45 on en115 is dry boy lol. Fast worlds are harder to trade away, cause we all produce enough res to fight without it.

Now, I'm coming here to agree with my homie 20, but namely because of what Ray said. I find this to be a welcomed change. You drop on a server and theres everyone trading res. You have dudes going server to server pumping res into their buddies to make some cash and vice versa. Then they pop up on a world with 100k gold. The simple answer to all this system is:

YOU ALL WANT TO PLAY A GAME THAT DOESN'T EXIST

you want a free to play game where no one golds ever because it's unfair and where they should remove features from the game that gives gold buyers the advantage. Ok community, I hear you. But there would be no game. Inno has to make money to put this game out, and as much as you guys want to call it this or that, people simply don't play these types of games anymore, because mainly it's like a job and only a select portion of a backwards individuals get addicted to me and keep coming back.

There are completely free games out there like these. One riddled with ads in game, with awful interfaces and basically no community. So what if this new thing gives inno extra dollars? I for one don't care, as long as grepolis or games like it can be around for those who want to play. Clearly there is gold to be made IF people in your ocean are buying res like crazy. It makes me upset to see all these posts because when this game is gone, and others like it, we won't get a quality game like this anymore. Any I don't give a rats *** what you think is wrong with this game, there are so many absolute piece of garbage mobile/browser games out there that don't hold a candle to tribalwars or grepolis. I'll end my rant here, keep wishing for something that doesn't exist folks, these games will always be pay to win, but with the right team, anyone can win. end rant

Man why change something that was working perfectly fine before? I mean this change doesn't affect the hard golders, but before this blackout in gold exchange where i could casually set up a trade and maybe earn 100 gold, no I can't do that cause I am just not active enough to be on the market. In fact even when I am online I can't be bothered to check market, so its not an unreasonable complain to just have the old system, which I believe overall resulted into more gold for even the smaller guys to occasionally gold a wall, run premiums etc.

100% with ray here

It's not about people golding, it's about what was wrong in the old system?

I think I said that earlier? That with the old system no one bought my offers? (except the small few)
I am thrilled because I put in time and got a big reward. If you're not willing to put in the time then you are obviously not going to get a big reward either.
Although I think a few changes can be made (maybe up the cap a bit, make buying unlimited) like in tribalwars