Gold Exchange Feedback Thread

DeletedUser41523

Lol the cap is so low. Does Inno just expect us to hawk around the exchange all day?

The tax system is the best part of this update and that's purely for comedy reasons. Inno should clean house and get rid of anyone who thought this was a positive update.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55701

The New system sucks on several levels.

But what if there was a cap of how much res an individual can sell in a day. May give the others some kind of a chance.

Also, I noticed that the res/50 gold increases after every buy. Is there an upper limit for this growth? Or will this just keep on growing forever..?

upload_2019-4-12_22-45-45.png

smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

DeletedUser52215

Let’s be honest, if 90% of people don’t like it but it gets them more money then it’s not changing.

Personally, I like it though

Ruthie2

Phrourach
Inno will learn eventually, to gain money they need players to buy it and if they dont start listening to players more, instead 0f the money that goes in there pocket , players will decrease and with it there profits

DeletedUser55245

GREAT JOB ON THIS ONE INNO YOU REALLY KNOW HOW TO SCREW OVER PEOPLE YET AGAIN!!!!!!! This System is complete garbage i cant even post resources to sell now because you made the cap 26k for an entire ocean per resource really!?!?!?!? kinda low dont you think guess it may be time for me to find another game smdh. Take into consideration that not everyone can blow $80 or more at a time on gold and the way it was set up was perfect for those of us that couldn't or didn't want to spend money on a game we enjoyed playing but had to have Gold to keep up with those that blew a weeks wages on gold.:mad::(

DeletedUser55187

Personally, I like it though

I'm curious to know if you are using the system to buy or sell resources? Also, what do you like about it?

From the perspective of selling resources, it appears as though this is going to be a lot more work for us to keep constantly checking to see if there is space available to send as all markets that I've seen (old and new worlds and many different oceans) all got filled up immediately.

DeletedUser56357

if inno made this stupid system why is not equal for all players? because not all players are online at the same time
why market is limited?
why poor players or kids cant sell resourses for gold?
now is impossible to trade something for oc 45 for several hours

i am asking again:

what we want to do here: watching market every second or trying to play-fight -win the server?
why the old system was not good?

DeletedUser55187

Just realized that from the perspective of buying resources, there is no longer a way to specify that your gold can only go to members of your alliance, pacts, or non-enemies. Unless you tell your friends to go pick up that gold asap, anybody could grab it. Even if you tell your friends, there's still no guarantee they will be the fastest.

Raydium88

Strategos
Speaking from someone who buys 99.9% of his gold... Let me tell ya lots, this right here, is a disgrace. Although, it doesn't really affect me personally... Not all of us can spend money ingame, this is a disservice to free to play players, and will only increase the competitive gap between said players and gold buyers... boring... But if we're looking for constructive feedback, aside from the clear backlash and negative reaction from the community... minimum Inno could do is revert back to the old system. Which worked just fine!...

115, a speed 4, has been out for a week and a half, and the cap started like it was day 1. How can you expect to make thousands of gold without spending time. You'd pay 6k for 50 gold before, how many times did you have to farm for that? 5 times. Thats 50 minutes for 150 gold. People like me who are hated by many did usually not find much people who would buy my resources. I have made 6500 gold in a few hours now. What Inno could do is change it so whoever buys the gold can buy unlimited resources instead of the market cap, which could help with the lack of free space in the exchange. Boo hoo that you have to spend time actually looking at the screen. What's all this BS about f2p players not having gold to buy advisors? I am a F2P player. I rarely buy any gold, and I have NEVER run out of advisors not even now. Instead of crying on the externals you could instead go actually trade some stuff! Or you could keep crying. Whichever you think will work better.

DeletedUser41523

You gotta love Inno's business model. Which appears to be show absolute contempt for people playing its games.

DeletedUser42267

We need to go back to the OLD SYSTEM, this one really sucks!
I use gold and buy it regularly and sometimes use it to buy resources in the market from players I know. That gives them the gold to buy advisors and stay more competitive in the game. This way that has been implemented gives them nothing at all!!
Grepolis is a FREE game and gold buying is an OPTION for players so INNO can make money, this option will force players to find another game and so drive away your actually player base
GO BACK TO THE OLD SYSTEM and if INNO are so sure they are using this gold exchange then make it an option in the settings BEFORE a server starts

DeletedUser56357

115, a speed 4, has been out for a week and a half, and the cap started like it was day 1. How can you expect to make thousands of gold without spending time. You'd pay 6k for 50 gold before, how many times did you have to farm for that? 5 times. Thats 50 minutes for 150 gold. People like me who are hated by many did usually not find much people who would buy my resources. I have made 6500 gold in a few hours now. What Inno could do is change it so whoever buys the gold can buy unlimited resources instead of the market cap, which could help with the lack of free space in the exchange. Boo hoo that you have to spend time actually looking at the screen. What's all this BS about f2p players not having gold to buy advisors? I am a F2P player. I rarely buy any gold, and I have NEVER run out of advisors not even now. Instead of crying on the externals you could instead go actually trade some stuff! Or you could keep crying. Whichever you think will work better.

for example for oc 45 the market limit is 20k for wood,so only 10 players can make offers for wood,if trade 2k
are we the only 10 players in oc 45?
what do the others have to do, stop building the cities or the army, just staring for hours on the resource market?
and with very low chances to put an offer for 50 gold?

tell me what should I do?

DeletedUser55187

I'm really surprised so many people say they had to give extra res. I have never had to send anything above what I put in the market. The few times I've offered, I'm been completely ignored, so I stopped offering and just used the market.

Of course you're going to have to work for gold. In the past, there was at least a hope of some gold coming in for that work I did. My trade would sit in a queue and eventually get bought up. Now, I could check every 10 minutes for a week and not get a drop of gold. Nope. Not worth it.

The one good thing I see with this new system is the standardized trade time. I was really hoping this would be something that would equalize the trading amongst all the gold traders. However, when you can't put in a trade unless you happen to luck out and time it just right with another player buying gold, this benefit is completely lost.

Shuri2060

Strategos
@Heres20BuckKillMe stop living in your own world and look at it from the perspective of others. I have an alliance to lead, I'm not going to have time to spend watching the exchange 24/7. It's probably only simmers like yourself who find so much time

The only feasible way to make gold without effort I can see now is to know who the buyers of gold are and have them tell you every time they take a trade. Then you don't need to wait as you know the right time to put res in.

In fact i suspect that's what's already happening... unfair on those who don't know many ppl.

DeletedUser56207

So the "dictating prices" by golders that you didn't like before this change-- that was due to the supply being much more than the demand... a proper economy adjusts the prices to fit, so people adjusted their offers to earn more business. What we have now is a logjam of players who sell res for their gold that are unable to get a decent price, or even to sell it at all as the banks are full... if not corrected, this will further drive players who rely on this trade from the game, which is bad for everyone. Siiiiiiighhhhh.

The gold spenders will be fine-- they can either pay friends on the side to join and feed them free res, or spend their purchased gold buffing up their own res camps more quickly to avoid the system... it's the non-gold spenders who lose out if this trade market crashes. This will only create further divide between the spenders and non-spenders.

I personally haven't touched it and don't plan to.

you cant judge this system by being released on already released world, you have to try and trade it on newly opened world after this new feature, as people buy from the bank, limit of res people can sell to the bank increases, people already bought a lot of deals and done black market deals in start of this world.

gold spenders cant gift any gold to their friends even if they invited them, only thing they can now do is get free res and i dont know who would want to waste their rl time demanding res and giving it to golders for nothing in return.

Shuri2060

Strategos
One other thing I hear is this system is supposed to prevent the 'unfair' BUY 4k FOR 50 GOLD players or something like that?

tbh I've always gone 2k - doing the 4k thing is always time consuming, and I don't feel I've ever lost out. When I compare how much I've made to ppl who do 4k res, sometimes they actually make even less than me since resources were being bought out quickly

Ruthie2

Phrourach

You obviously play for yourself and dont have much of a life.
I Run a hard working alliance and its busy and with that and RL I cant sit and watch the market all the time. I would rather play the game I am here to have fun with.
I Dont know how many will be left when there gold runs out for advisiors as we cant all afford to spend big here
I have played this game for 9 years , but I am sad to say once my gold is gone I will be too