Gold Exchange Feedback Thread

DeletedUser54343

Lets me start of with that I don't like the gold use, and would prefer it if it was limited to just the advisers.

Having said that, I trade for gold during in other worlds than where I am playing, so I can pay for those advisers and that system has worked for me over the last few years. The number of people trading has gone up, people selling 6k for 50 gold seems common, although I don't do that myself. I only need a little so it was all ok.

Right now the cap is set to 20,000 per resource per ocean and there is no way I will be able to get onto that market with all this competition I am not going to check every minute to see if I will be allowed to sell anything.

If you want to emulate a free market, there would be no cap on the amount of resources any player would want to put on the market (except for market size). Of course every player might put resources on the market when they aren't using it. and resources could become very cheap spoiling the trade as well.

Thoroughly disappointed.

I AM A SIMMER HAHAHAHA thats the dumbest thing Ive heard today and I've heard some dumb things today (read above).
I've queued 6k pop today and I still have been making k's upon k's of gold.
You wanna play the game? Okay fine, this is the game now. As much as the old system was the game 2 days ago. Did you have to spend time there to get a good amount of gold? YES. Do you have to spend a good amount of time with this system? Yes, but honestly, I just tested it again. I refreshed for 5 minutes straight and made over 500 gold. You can not tell me this new system only works for me.

"I run an alliance boo hoo I cant spend time trading" Well im top 5 on a speed 4 world without using 100's of $ and I can perfectly find the time to get a bit of gold, because I want to make gold. Stop being a bunch of babies and start refreshing noobs

EDIT: YOUR cap is set to 20k, how come mine isnt then lol? Maybe youre trading in a dead world lmao.

c1ef50e494b93f1cb91ed46c9a7655ef.png

7b921b1e112ec5118de84875503d4109.png

6e9216d057ba3aa0be337ce9cd5a4bcd.png

DeletedUser56122

you cant judge this system by being released on already released world, you have to try and trade it on newly opened world after this new feature, as people buy from the bank, limit of res people can sell to the bank increases, people already bought a lot of deals and done black market deals in start of this world.

gold spenders cant gift any gold to their friends even if they invited them, only thing they can now do is get free res and i dont know who would want to waste their rl time demanding res and giving it to golders for nothing in return.

Its not black market, its called 'free market'. If a seller is willing to give 6k res for 50 gold, then that is the market rate. If a seller doesn't make to make that deal, then they don't make the deal and try to get 50 gold for 2k.

This is anything but a free market. This is a single buyer/single seller system, and the price differences is just a money grab. And we have no way to know that grepo isn't just filling the markets when it sells some res. Which means, the res sales option is completely gone...

OR... how about this crazy idea... use this silly bank set-up AND have the player to player option available... and we'll see which one is used more... and which people prefer.

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
I am making gold on both 114 and 115, in 3 different oceans on both these worlds. Where the flipping hell are you guys trading then? En96? Oh please. Theres no way youre not making anything when putting in a bit of effort.

EDIT: Right after posting this, I refreshed my game on 115. And look at what I got?
e2cb6aa8068d12d097029a3fdc3b0edf.png

I think the answer is that you're in an ocean with some heavy golders who are spending regardless of the cost/changes. Our traders are seeing nothing in the other ocean markets. So consider yourself fortunate to be hanging out with the gold-mongers... who knew they were all in your ocean? :rolleyes:

It's possible traders can figure out a strategy in the long run, there's always a workaround... but it's definitely poor form to drop this on players so quickly in the middle of servers.

DeletedUser55187

This is a gold transfer system. In order for players to get gold, there needs to be players willing to give gold. Players out there are giving gold, especially in Side, so it makes sense that some people are getting gold. It is quite possible that you are the only one making gold though @Heres20BuckKillMe. Maybe your friends are telling you when they buy res? Maybe you are just lucky? I have checked Side several times today with no luck. I am in a different ocean though. Again, I have no problem putting in the effort here, but when there's no guarantee of any return at all, I am inclined to say this is a waste of time.

Inno doesn't care about me personally not trading for gold or buying gold. I am one person. But if enough people leave over this, then it is going to be an issue for them. They are also going to have a hard time encouraging new players to stick around when people are telling their friends when they buy gold to give them an advantage leaving the new guys with absolutely nothing.

I think the answer is that you're in an ocean with some heavy golders who are spending regardless of the cost/changes. Our traders are seeing nothing in the other ocean markets. So consider yourself fortunate to be hanging out with the gold-mongers... who knew they were all in your ocean? :rolleyes:

It's possible traders can figure out a strategy in the long run, there's always a workaround... but it's definitely poor form to drop this on players so quickly in the middle of servers.
So you're saying all the heavy gold traders are in the 3 oceans I am currently looking in but not in the one I'm not looking in and by far the most succesful? What a coincidence!

Oh and no one tells me when there's res on the market. If anything, I tell people

DeletedUser56122

So you're saying all the heavy gold traders are in the 3 oceans I am currently looking in but not in the one I'm not looking in and by far the most succesful? What a coincidence!

Oh and no one tells me when there's res on the market. If anything, I tell people
Screen Shot 2019-04-12 at 4.57.55 PM.png

Cap is still basically at 20k... So, there's your answer.

Edit: Decided to include the timestamp, and the city name so you can see for yourself, that this is indeed en114, and is indeed the 'most successful' ocean. Your words, not mine.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-04-12 at 4.56.34 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-12 at 4.56.34 PM.png
    110.7 KB · Views: 6
View attachment 13175

Cap is still basically at 20k... So, there's your answer.

Edit: Decided to include the timestamp, and the city name so you can see for yourself, that this is indeed en114, and is indeed the 'most successful' ocean. Your words, not mine.
So you're telling me no one is buying gold in a world that has been open for 2 months and 2 weeks? WOW!!!!
Are you that slow? I'm obviously talking about 115

DeletedUser56122

I am making gold on both 114 and 115, in 3 different oceans on both these worlds. Where the flipping hell are you guys trading then? En96? Oh please. Theres no way youre not making anything when putting in a bit of effort.

EDIT: Right after posting this, I refreshed my game on 115. And look at what I got?
e2cb6aa8068d12d097029a3fdc3b0edf.png

Try to keep your story straight Bucks...

either there are sales in en114 in 3 oceans... or there's not. Just a little while ago, you said there were... now, all of a sudden, there's not.

Clue1.jpg[img]

I was making gold in 2 worlds in 114 earlier today but that has since stopped, sorry I don't give live updates on the market!
Maybe try joining the new world to make gold? Or is that too much work and are you gonna cry because you have a life?

DeletedUser14437

Hey, just joining this to say that I don’t have a problem with it. I’ve been getting a decent inflow of gold, nothing crazy like 20Bucks but not a significant difference than before. I also don’t feel as if I’m entitled to use gold, as I’ve played without gold for long enough to know you can make do without it for the most part. Seems about even as before for payoff for me gold trading though, it just comes in more spurts instead of gradual like before.