Gold Exchange Feedback Thread

Note: En115 is now open for 9 days and is a speed 4 world. You can't expect to make thousands without putting in many, many hours.
I must be honest, I've spent the last few hours refreshing for minimal gold. (Plus now the cap is so high, rates are incredibly bad), but I am still making gold. Enough to last me through 2 months of all advisors in a couple of hours.

DeletedUser55100

For your information regardless of what that profile says I only ever trade 2000 resources for 50 gold , if you join allaince with profile of a dragon on it does that make you one.
I wont take advantage of anyone in game or RL that isnt my alliance so cant control whats printed on the profile but I can control what I trade for gold and ask anyone I have traded with its always 2000 resources for 50 gold

Ooops that awkward Pinocchio moment :)
-------------------------------
ladies and gentlemen
East india company would like to tell ye of a great offer we have at this time
when you trade with any member of EIC
ruthie2, stroller or myself perseus the merciless
not only will you receive an extra 1,000 resources with each transaction
but everytime you trade with us your name will go into a hat for a prize of 10,000 resources of your choice
A draw will take place once a week (every tuesday)
so good luck and happy trading

EIC

Note: En115 is now open for 9 days and is a speed 4 world. You can't expect to make thousands without putting in many, many hours.
I must be honest, I've spent the last few hours refreshing for minimal gold. (Plus now the cap is so high, rates are incredibly bad), but I am still making gold. Enough to last me through 2 months of all advisors in a couple of hours.
yes you could make thousands with minimal effort, for example a lvl 20 market plus putting your res on the market then leaving for a few hours only to come back and restock everything and leave again.....now I can even make 50 gold let alone thousands and some rates that I saw are pretty retarded like most inno developers......4k wood for 67 gold?!! 2k wood for 257 gold? Wtf how is this a better system? Now only few people profit while the rest get the finger.
Really nice

And since when trade deals were such a big thing? So what people send extra res that doesnt stop you from making gold unless you feel entitled to every gold in the market.

Shuri2060

Strategos
Hmm this has been up for quite a while and no apparent response from inno... maybe this really is here to stay.

No worries - I've contacted people who've bought off me in the past + known heavy golders... if they tip me off when they buy with a ping, I'll send some extra... woops did I just break something there?
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

Also have a team of watchers who ping each other when things get busy now...
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

DeletedUser41523

I told you its here to stay. The feedback is just a formality.

PS: Calling it now, the next form of scripts will be released to automatically trade on the gold trade markets.

Ruthie2

Phrourach
Ooops that awkward Pinocchio moment :)
-------------------------------
ladies and gentlemen
East india company would like to tell ye of a great offer we have at this time
when you trade with any member of EIC
ruthie2, stroller or myself perseus the merciless
not only will you receive an extra 1,000 resources with each transaction
but everytime you trade with us your name will go into a hat for a prize of 10,000 resources of your choice
A draw will take place once a week (every tuesday)
so good luck and happy trading

EIC

Believe what you like but I know what I sell and so do my traders and they never got more from me . I could give you some of my customers names if you want to ask, so if it bothers you that much you can confirm I am not lying , if it effectss you that much, again its not my alliance, I came here to be with friends and whatever the founder states is purley for them to uphold I messaged my traders so they know what they get and thats 2000 resources for 50 gold

DeletedUser52908

I'd honestly pick the old system as well. Its more work for not that much more gold. The only reason that this isn't full on dead content is because it was forced on us. This wasn't even a necessary update. There's so many other issues in the game that could have been addressed. They wasted their time on this one. And unfortunately, they're wasting all of ours too.

There are two things that are guaranteed in life, "paying taxes and dying"

The Old System:
Player A joins the world and buys his/her 20K gold to start buying resources and quick building their city to advance their empire faster!
Player B joins the world and sets up shop to provide resources in exchange for gold so Player A can accomplish his/her goals!

What's missing in this scenario? THE MIDDLE MAN

*Enter Inno, problem solved right?

The New System
As stated in the "exchange rules" , the last paragraph is titled TAXATION AND GROWTH. So now players are being taxed on their transactions whether it be buying or selling. "a portion of the proceeds are automatically put aside" . How much is Inno taxing you for trading? It doesn't really state what that % is but I imagine like all good governments, it's near 5%.

So to answer the question of "why fix something that wasn't broke" , there's your answer.

Now everyone gets a cut , Player A will buy more gold quicker, Player B will run out of resources quicker and Inno gets a cut from both sides.

I know it's impossible for people to stop trading, and Inno knows this as well but if trading were boycotted. It might start solving some issues!

Concerned about the future of our beloved game, Jim

Ruthie2

Phrourach
Updates I get and trying to make the game better I agree with but some things arent so much to benefit us and takes the fun out of the game

The stupid thing is they would make more money by making it fairer, yes it would take longer to make a profit but slowly, like any business they would have it rolling in.

Now it is depleting players and the more they try to extract from hardworking players the less players will stay, meaning those that do stay, will have to pay more and thats a shame as this is/was a good game

DeletedUser50620

I am surprised that those that buy gold and do not trade for it have not complained. They are the ones that stand to lose most paying 11.25% tax in real money, as the difference in silver trade shows in this screenshot. It seems poor business practice to penalise your best customers, but I guess it is something we see everywhere now- those most loyal pay the highest prices.

upload_2019-4-14_14-51-34.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-4-14_14-50-15.png
    upload_2019-4-14_14-50-15.png
    587.8 KB · Views: 8
  • upload_2019-4-14_14-51-14.png
    upload_2019-4-14_14-51-14.png
    587.8 KB · Views: 3
  • upload_2019-4-14_14-56-49.png
    upload_2019-4-14_14-56-49.png
    587.8 KB · Views: 2
I am surprised that those that buy gold and do not trade for it have not complained. They are the ones that stand to lose most paying 11.25% tax in real money, as the difference in silver trade shows in this screenshot. It seems poor business practice to penalise your best customers, but I guess it is something we see everywhere now- those most loyal pay the highest prices.

View attachment 13182
This tax is only for the one selling resources?

DeletedUser50620

what are you on about noob the tax is for the one selling resources not the one buying
I cant put it any simpler. Maybe you have chosen to believe the illusion, clearly a deep thinker.
I see you are back to name calling, the only reason I posted in this thread. When I see fellow players being trolled for doing as Inno asked and logging their complaints here, I will defend their right to post even if it makes me your next target. It is good to see that some players are making some gold, and they have every right to post here too.
I refuse to engage with you any further, you bore me, so troll away!

I cant put it any simpler. Maybe you have chosen to believe the illusion, clearly a deep thinker.
I see you are back to name calling, the only reason I posted in this thread. When I see fellow players being trolled for doing as Inno asked and logging their complaints here, I will defend their right to post even if it makes me your next target. It is good to see that some players are making some gold, and they have every right to post here too.
I refuse to engage with you any further, you bore me, so troll away!
It's a fact that the tax is only for the seller. How can you not see that?
You can keep calling me a troll all you like but you and me both know (Atleast I hope youre trolling) I am not.
ONLY SELLERS GET A TAX.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shuri2060

Strategos
It's a fact that the tax is only for the seller you How can you not see that?
You can keep calling me a troll all you like but you and me both know (Atleast I hope youre trolling) I am not.
ONLY SELLERS GET A TAX.

Saying the tax is on the buyer or seller makes no difference - it's meaningless here. The tax is on the GOLD.