Rejected Gold for High Ranks

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser21392

Even though I don't play this game anymore, I thought I could suggest something.

Proposal: Award players that have high rankings and get daily awards (attacker of day, etc) with a small gold reward (per 24 hours of holding the spot). (To make it fair, this system should start after 2 months of the world starting).

Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? Yes

Reason: Other than showing that you are good at the game, what good is it to be #1 rank? My proposal is simple, award the top 10 players in the "Point ranking" and "Kill ranking" categories and the daily awards. This may cause players to be more aggresive in attacking as well as better supporters.

Details:
Here is a fair amount of gold I think should be rewarded to the top players:

Rankings (Point and Kill). (Awards should be rewarded per day).
#1: 150 gold
#2: 75 gold
#3: 50 gold
#4-10: 25 gold

Daily awards:
#100 gold each

(In total, 1200 gold will be awarded per day)

Improvements: Should decrease the amount of Sim-city builders. Will make players more aggresive. Will allow experienced players who cant afford gold to get gold. Will make more people buy gold to be higher rank, thus increase the income of Inno.

Visual Aids: N/A

Balance: N/A

Abuse Prevention: N/A

Summary: To give players with high rankings gold for their rank. (As stated above).

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure top players don't need gold tbh.. you'll just end up with them getting a larger gap and even more difficult to beat.

Give the gold to the guy who just hit me with unescourted trans.. he could do with buying some LS ;)

DeletedUser

Also- gold for awards has been suggested in the 'free gold' ideas discussion thread.

DeletedUser

I agree but the reason that idea was shot down is goign to be the same as for this one:

1- the awards at too glitch for this to work properly.
2- It isn't the good, big, players who need the boost gold gives you!

DeletedUser18132

No. But I have an idea for turtles! People with the lowest ABP get gold per day!

DeletedUser21392

Doesnt matter, I dont play this anymore. Worth a try :cool:

DeletedUser

No. But I have an idea for turtles! People with the lowest ABP get gold per day!

Then I will make a "decoy" account and be attacked and accumulate like 1,000,000 gold and then start another account and use the gold woooooooohoooooooooo.

DeletedUser

The last thing the top players need is more gold -.- it would make it even harder to beat them.

DeletedUser

supposed to be posted in the re-vote discussion section

moved there

DeletedUser

there are some flaws, for example the gold for points ranking. those do not change that dinamically, so one will get a steady flow daily.
moreover, pw / sim city builders will be advantaged. the players with 50 towns of 10k points will be behind the pw with 40 towns of 13k. Who's receiving gold now?
Quite unfair for what i see, so better no.

DeletedUser19554

i'd prefer 50 10k towns honestly but i don't like idea because it'll save the top players money lol

DeletedUser

I think there should be Awards for getting top positions, but not gold. Perhaps Grepolis could look at new Awards for players that are top of the ladder of points or killing (if they havent already).
IE: No from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.