GOLD-ing OSCARS and the Nominations are ...

you know you can get wall from 0 to 10-12 in no time with efficient architects, you based this thread off the fact that someone golded wall from 0 to 11, that is just pathetic, do you not know how the game works? you dont even need gold to get wall from 0 to 11 in 10 minutes... jesus
Lol he based it on the fact the the city grew by 4.7k points in 1 day.
Educate yourself you casual.

DeletedUser52220

What's Up @AliOoops., been a long time. Glad to see you're still playing. Happy Hunting ya Beast!!!
Oh my lord, best blast from the past ever :D it was worth dropping by this forum to yank WCG's chain after all
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

DeletedUser55453

Sc-ar-ed

still hasn't given us his ingamename.
"this noob is scared"
synoniemen: frightened, fearful
"a scared noob"

Also unable to come up with good arguments. Resorts to personal attacks as expected.

you say i am unable to come up with good arguments?
oh this is the funniest stuff i've read all day Lars.
i'm beginning to see why TF ditched you.
as to my IGN, you already know me so why would i need to give it to you again? remember we were in the same skype chat until you got banned, not once not twice, but 3 times.
i sort of liked you, i really did. but you picked the wrong fight here buddy.
so be a good dog and bark more for me.

DeletedUser55453

Looks like someone learned a new word in pre-school too bad you dont quite understand it.
If he wasnt able to read then he wouldnt be able to write, so calling him a il·lit·er·ate is pretty dumb.

You can say he has trouble with spelling but you'd be assuming English is his native langue or he can have dyslexia.

So either find better insults or keep them to yourself little boy.
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif
*sigh*

i literally don't care what his reason to not be able to spell is.

it's just extremely hard to take anyone who goes around thrashing the forums like that seriously.

if you wanna take this to PM be my guest, i will dedicate my precious time to you if that's what you wish for.

DeletedUser51423

I know you are still stingng from the fact that everything I predicted came to pass . The rise and fall of the Miknel Empire .

I warned him AND you what would happen when you had to fight anyone tooled up .

AND WHAT HAPPENED ?

REmind everyone Pawcio Please ..

No idea about the golding stuff but 'what happened' is that neither of us lost a city, we fought everyone we ran into, didn't ghost when savage took the win, and that's about it. How did it work out for you again?

Please take byblos stuff to the byblos forum... Not that i have any idea what this thread is about, but I know it's not about Byblos.

DeletedUser54360

Lol he based it on the fact the the city grew by 4.7k points in 1 day.
Educate yourself you casual.

iT is 5098 just now and still rocketing Click skyward Click at aspeed Click that Click only Click SUPERUNCLEBUCK Click can manage

SUPERUNCLEBUCK

HALF MAN HALF DIALEK HALF WIT ???

DeletedUser54360

I am not accusing anybody of anything . I am just generally interested (as I know nothing of tech apart from barely using GCRC) i s there some tool ( allowed or otherwise ) that generates auto attacks with metronome efficiency round the clock ? .

I have never seen such rapid city growth and never seen such a series of attacks before ..

A They are doing me no harm 2 3 and 4 to 1 BP in my favour

B I find putting a ticket in ( based on past experiences ) about as useful as making tea with a chocolate teapot

C Never dobb people in anyway - Not my thing ..

If you know what is going on and can satisfy my ( idle ) curiosity ..

Please PM me in game or care of pawcio or slick discord me your take on what is the cause of this weird
pattern ?

DONT TRY MAJIK' s Patience by answering in here (or ) Pointing unsubstantiated finger's at anyone ...

In game PM or Discord . Thanks ..

I am not accusing anybody of anything . I am just generally interested (as I know nothing of tech apart from barely using GCRC) i s there some tool ( allowed or otherwise ) that generates auto attacks with metronome efficiency round the clock ? .

I have never seen such rapid city growth and never seen such a series of attacks before ..

A They are doing me no harm 2 3 and 4 to 1 BP in my favour

B I find putting a ticket in ( based on past experiences ) about as useful as making tea with a chocolate teapot

C Never dobb people in anyway - Not my thing ..

If you know what is going on and can satisfy my ( idle ) curiosity ..

Please PM me in game or care of pawcio or slick discord me your take on what is the cause of this weird
pattern ?

DONT TRY MAJIK' s Patience by answering in here (or ) Pointing unsubstantiated finger's at anyone ...

In game PM or Discord . Thanks ..
There are definitely ways to do that.
But I'm not sure our case is that, the time seems random to me unless this some smart Ai ****.

DeletedUser54360

There are definitely ways to do that.
But I'm not sure our case is that, the time seems random to me unless this some smart Ai ****.

Well y9u know me .. I still shout "Witchcraft " any time I see someone who can master a cigarette lighter .

So all this Supercalifragilistic Gaming trickery - just blows my mind.. BUT NOT MY BANK .. :eek:

you say i am unable to come up with good arguments?
oh this is the funniest stuff i've read all day Lars.
i'm beginning to see why TF ditched you.
as to my IGN, you already know me so why would i need to give it to you again? remember we were in the same skype chat until you got banned, not once not twice, but 3 times.
i sort of liked you, i really did. but you picked the wrong fight here buddy.
so be a good dog and bark more for me.
TF ditched me? What have they been telling you lmao.. I left TF both in 99 and 105.. your arguments are garbage the only thing you say are personal insults and stuff that have no relevancy to thr give topic. I dont know your ign you mightve told me but I clearly didnt care enough back then to remember.

I dont know where you got the 3 bans from but that is not true at all. I left, a few times, I got kicked from it because y'all are not supposed to be talking to or about me anymore.

I never picked a fight, but if you want one, sure. Give me your IGN "kid" we'll see who's left standing. Youre a nobody, trying to get a quick laugh from your idiotic posts.

Your ignorancy makes me laugh. Honestly it does, so you got me I guess...

Do some research before you start posting. Because if this is the way you're going to be arguing, you picked the wrong fight, "buddy".

*sigh*

i literally don't care what his reason to not be able to spell is.

it's just extremely hard to take anyone who goes around thrashing the forums like that seriously.

if you wanna take this to PM be my guest, i will dedicate my precious time to you if that's what you wish for.
You say you dont care, but yet you comment on him being unable to spell?? Make up your mind.. jesus..

Its also hard to take random morons seriously who posts one liners that have no relevancy then call others their posts irrelevant.

No thanks, I'd like to see you get destroyed in an argument publicly tyvm :).
Go back to calling people kids, suits you better, given the fact that you are just a kid yourself, and it just makes you look less moronic.

DeletedUser54360

You say you dont care, but yet you comment on him being unable to spell?? Make up your mind.. jesus..

Its also hard to take random morons seriously who posts one liners that have no relevancy then call others their posts irrelevant.

No thanks, I'd like to see you get destroyed in an argument publicly tyvm :).
Go back to calling people kids, suits you better, given the fact that you are just a kid yourself, and it just makes you look less moronic.

Do you mean so say he was not having a pop at me ?

Miracles will never cease..

DeletedUser54360

Is it just me or are SUPERBUCKMAN's city names breaking the Masked Profanity Rules in game ?? upload_2018-10-25_11-52-16.png

upload_2018-10-25_11-52-16.png

Can someone explain to me why he is allowed to clearly use Masked Profanity while I can't blow my nose without getting banned ?

I mean folks .. WHAT THE BUCK IS GOING ON HERE ?

WHO IS IN CHARGE OF THIS BUCKING FIASCO ! ? :mad:

I must start reading the rules properly from now on ..

MAJOR NEW RULE just Published .. If yu are spending a shed load of GOLD .... then Normal rules don't apply ..

:cool:

Or has "My fragile little mind " not understood properly how things are ??

DeletedUser55437

I clearly stated he created this thread when the city was still 1k, and this is the first argument he stated. all i did was say that you can have wall from 0 to 12 without gold

View attachment 12982View attachment 12982

From ZERO walls to 12 in 4 minutes FFS ???

yes if the city is 4.8k in 1 day that is indeed gold no questions asked, well what did you all expect this is to be one of the most competitive worlds, and its actually pathetic when you gold and you are not even in top 30

DeletedUser55453

TF ditched me? What have they been telling you lmao.. I left TF both in 99 and 105.. your arguments are garbage the only thing you say are personal insults and stuff that have no relevancy to thr give topic. I dont know your ign you mightve told me but I clearly didnt care enough back then to remember.

I dont know where you got the 3 bans from but that is not true at all. I left, a few times, I got kicked from it because y'all are not supposed to be talking to or about me anymore.

I never picked a fight, but if you want one, sure. Give me your IGN "kid" we'll see who's left standing. Youre a nobody, trying to get a quick laugh from your idiotic posts.

Your ignorancy makes me laugh. Honestly it does, so you got me I guess...

Do some research before you start posting. Because if this is the way you're going to be arguing, you picked the wrong fight, "buddy".

''your arguments are garbage'' continues to spout the same crap as the 3 messages before. honestly your vocabulary must be next to extinct if you can't come up with more than 3 sentences that aren't the same.

the fact that you keep lying to yourself to save your own skin is just pathetic, the fact that you believe the nonesense that comes out of that foul mouth of yours is the only reason i'm laughing.

and oh yes, i did check my facts actually. multiple sources came with the same story so something about your version doesn't seem to be quite right does it?

but as long as you yourself can attach yourself to that it's fine, after all it seems to be the only thing you still have left here, since your only friend Oswin quit.

the reason we kicked you from that chat is just because you're annoying, and you had nobody to come back to except us.

i'd like to keep this as profesional as possible so that's why i asked to move into PM, but @Heres20BuckKillMe the moment you challenged me was also the moment you lost, now let me kick you back in to the dirt where you belong.