GOLD-ing OSCARS and the Nominations are ...

DeletedUser54360

I clearly stated he created this thread when the city was still 1k, and this is the first argument he stated. all i did was say that you can have wall from 0 to 12 without gold

yes if the city is 4.8k in 1 day that is indeed gold no questions asked, well what did you all expect this is to be one of the most competitive worlds, and its actually pathetic when you gold and you are not even in top 30

Looks like we are actually more or less on the same sheet here .. :)

DeletedUser54360

upload_2018-10-25_13-44-20.pngupload_2018-10-25_13-44-20.png

Uncle Buck is the gift that keeps on giving every 30 minutes round the clock BP exchanges at 3 4 and 5 even 6 to 1 in my favour

"Hey ! Now I think of it . I dont think BUCK is using Masked Profanity at all ..
Lets all give him some slack .. Please Please Please don't ban him in game ..

I am starting to get addicted to this near endless trickle of free BP ..

''your arguments are garbage'' continues to spout the same crap as the 3 messages before. honestly your vocabulary must be next to extinct if you can't come up with more than 3 sentences that aren't the same.

the fact that you keep lying to yourself to save your own skin is just pathetic, the fact that you believe the nonesense that comes out of that foul mouth of yours is the only reason i'm laughing.

and oh yes, i did check my facts actually. multiple sources came with the same story so something about your version doesn't seem to be quite right does it?

but as long as you yourself can attach yourself to that it's fine, after all it seems to be the only thing you still have left here, since your only friend Oswin quit.

the reason we kicked you from that chat is just because you're annoying, and you had nobody to come back to except us.

i'd like to keep this as profesional as possible so that's why i asked to move into PM, but @Heres20BuckKillMe the moment you challenged me was also the moment you lost, now let me kick you back in to the dirt where you belong.
Ha that's funny. The reason I spout the same stuff 3 messages in a row is because I need to say it 3 times until the message was received. I'm also pretty sure I have said more than 3 things to you so wheres this 3 sentence BS coming from? Trying to overexaggerate to get a point?

How am I lying? I'm telling you how it is. You weren't even there so why are you bringing it up. You have nothing to do with it so keep your mouth shut.

Name those multiple sources then I'd like to hear who said that.

You think Oswin is my only friend? After what, 7 worlds? It's true Oswin is one of my best friends here in Grepoland but I have far more than you can count little boy.

"We" You didnt kick anyone. The only reason I got kicked is because you are not supposed to have any contact with me and you are not allowed to talk about me. I got that from my source ;). I might be annoying but atleast I'm not hiding behind a fake alias because youre too scared people would see your real account = your stats. And probably so I dont come after you, NAP or not.

You are trying to keep it professional but posts like "your posts give me brain damage" and "this kid is so dumb lol" dont really scream out professionalism to me. Nice try on the one-liners though. But to be honest with you nobody is taking you serious. If you really want to play give me your IGN we can play. Until you're ready and prepared keep hiding because once I find out you wish you hadn't started this. I never challenged you, you think I did by responding to you. I also never lost, your arguments are laughable at best. I

If you are smart you stop responding or I will put your even further in the dirt. But you probably wont, because youre that much of a fool.

Lmao you're kidding me.. My source just told me who Zexceed is ingame.. Try not to burst into tears from laughing guys, what a joke this guy is....
1f656175e675084461e93b31ec8bebd3.png

1saaa

Strategos
if this thread is calling out coiners. i would like to point out that there are three types of coiners: the kind who spends money only when they need it E.G a WW city under RR but this player tends to keep all there advisors open. the kind who has way to much spare time and uses that time to carefully plan attack timings and rebuild there LS nuke with gold. and my personal favourite the rich kid, this is the player who spends a lot of gold but uses it really poorly, for example rebuilding your slinger nukes to hit a stacked city with a wall and tower (this has happened to me before) or rebuilding there entire wall due to a harbour check.

DeletedUser54360

Don't question WG
he is right and you are wrong
thats a fact

Soos thank you for kind and many would say unmerited compliment.

I think it would be churlish of us to deny them the possibility at least that some day one Golden Day in the future - Yes they will have been right and I will have been wrong.

Every short sighted embittered closed minded self opinionated Jack *** is entitled to have something to live for .. .

And who are we to deny them that ?

DeletedUser42834

Yup, this Unclebuck guy accuses our alliance of being gold users, when the only gold I ever use is the gold that comes from gold trades and I only use it to get the advisors and the extra inventory slots. I've never spent a penny on Grepolis, and I've been playing since 2013. I hate these King Midas players. Everything they touch turns into useable gold and they build their city faster than how Rome was built. Takes a lot of the fun out of the game for everyone else.
Rome might not have been built in a day, but 8 Buckton was, quite literally too.
Also, that Buckaroo of an Uncle keeps on attacking my alliance mates over and over again whenever he's on, now that he colonized 2 cities on our core islands. Evil guy indeed, spamming my reports inbox with reports that he's at it again attacking allies.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55453

Lmao you're kidding me.. My source just told me who Zexceed is ingame.. Try not to burst into tears from laughing guys, what a joke this guy is....
1f656175e675084461e93b31ec8bebd3.png
it's called Smurfing, you should be familiar with that since you get all your accounts banned somehow, no matter what game you play.

it's called Smurfing, you should be familiar with that since you get all your accounts banned somehow, no matter what game you play.
Its not called smurfing its called simming. BTW aren't you supposed to be forum banned by your alliance? Who was telling me earlier that I always ignored my leaders requests? DO I SMELL SOME HYPOCRISY COMING FROM YOU?
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

DeletedUser55453

Its not called smurfing its called simming. BTW aren't you supposed to be forum banned by your alliance? Who was telling me earlier that I always ignored my leaders requests? DO I SMELL SOME HYPOCRISY COMING FROM YOU?
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif
c48f8a04d597924b14d3e83c52111e86.png

i bet this is called simming in your view as well
smiley_emoticons_freddus_pacman.gif

and for the record, i don't think i'm pissing off anyone here except you. in which case, check mate.
You bore me Lars, it only took me a day to break you and this is all i get back. Shame.
I don't like it when my playthings break so easily, so if you don't have anything better to say get out of my sight Mongrel.
pls don't ghost before i Utterly crush you in game.

Lots of Love

c48f8a04d597924b14d3e83c52111e86.png

i bet this is called simming in your view as well
smiley_emoticons_freddus_pacman.gif

and for the record, i don't think i'm pissing off anyone here except you. in which case, check mate.
You bore me Lars, it only took me a day to break you and this is all i get back. Shame.
I don't like it when my playthings break so easily, so if you don't have anything better to say get out of my sight Mongrel.
pls don't ghost before i Utterly crush you in game.

Lots of Love
Yhea because you were those ranks at the start of the world by attacking bandit camp and quests doesn't mean you are not simming. Having 13k bp and 50k bp 1 month into a world is not being a fighter haha.
You are not pissing me off in fact Im rather enjoying this. And if I bore you so much why are you still responding then. You that stupid?

Broke me? When? Hahah you couldn't break me even if you tried your hardest.

Crush me? Good luck. With your 13 k bp your cities must be packed with units! They are... Right....

I got more BP in a day than you have gotten this entire server. Have even gotten twice your number in a day so how are you supposed to crush me when you arent fighting? Many have tried to "break" me and many have tried to "rim" me. Actual good players not noobs like you.

d287cdb672160fc6b54a564826305b29.png

Now that I checked his grepolife page, those statistics of your max ranks are not even from this world so its not relevant anyway.
917d22cc6cdbeef2dcb6d5adcc1cd1e6.png

DeletedUser55453

Yhea because you were those ranks at the start of the world by attacking bandit camp and quests doesn't mean you are not simming. Having 13k bp and 50k bp 1 month into a world is not being a fighter haha.
You are not pissing me off in fact Im rather enjoying this. And if I bore you so much why are you still responding then. You that stupid?

Broke me? When? Hahah you couldn't break me even if you tried your hardest.

Crush me? Good luck. With your 13 k bp your cities must be packed with units! They are... Right....

I got more BP in a day than you have gotten this entire server. Have even gotten twice your number in a day so how are you supposed to crush me when you arent fighting? Many have tried to "break" me and many have tried to "rim" me. Actual good players not noobs like you.

d287cdb672160fc6b54a564826305b29.png

Now that I checked his grepolife page, those statistics of your max ranks are not even from this world so its not relevant anyway.
917d22cc6cdbeef2dcb6d5adcc1cd1e6.png
''Check Mate''