Gold trading making trading less attracitve

DeletedUser

I understand why Inno want gold trading. So not gonna discuss that.

But with all the gold trading deals on and them being put first it exposes several problems with the trading interface itself.
Let me propose a few interface improvements:

1. You should be able to be filter on resource you give or receive in a drop down.
2. You should be able to filter on alliance and/or search on specific players.
3. You should be able to sort trade ratio, travel time for goods.
4. You should be able to see your own trades in the trade overview like any other trade. So players will use market to trade between their own cities more often. This is the way it worked in grepo 1.0.

Just my comments after seeing a totally chaotic market in Tara:)

DeletedUser44089

Agree, because to trade resources you have to go far into the tabs.

DeletedUser44167

Click on that silver/grey icon to right of delivery time
You can do some of those things

1. You should be able to be filter on resource you give or receive in a drop down.
3. You should be able to sort trade ratio, travel time for goods.

DeletedUser25607

At least filter, separating pure resource trading from gold trading would be nice. To be able switch off 10 pages of "gold-trading" spam - if there are no intentions to trade for gold.

DeletedUser32488

It's more like a gold-trading scam with all these 15 pages of 100 wood for 100 gold or similar offers.

I won't buy any more gold until this is fixed - simply because I don't want to click on one of these "offers" by an accident and lose my gold.

DeletedUser8790

I cannot get this to work? You have to buy gold to trade for it? Is that my problem?

Also if we cannot use "free gold" then these two thing need to be seprated, how am I supposed to know what my free gold tally is? And finaly is gold acquired on a trade consideed "free" gold. Did you all think this through at all?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41460

I think the gold trade killed market liquidity. People are lazy, many will quit trading altogether if they can't see any resource trade at the first few pages.

It's ridiculous to put gold trade before usual resources trade, since that latter is supposed to be the more common type.

No body knows what is a fair trade for resources vs gold, but everyone knows a trade of 1000 wood to 1000 stone sounds fair. People are more likely to trade when they know the trade is fair.

If anything, this arrangement of the market shows how far Innogame is willing to go to maximize profit at the expense of gameplay.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33530

This. I like this.

Also, I have no idea if this is even possible, but can inno give us some sort of daily ratio as to what one piece of gold is worth as compared to one piece of another resource. Cause frankly frankly 1 piece of gold isn't worth 1 piece of wood. That trade is by no extent 1:1 as the market would say.

DeletedUser49197

Also, an idea I don't know if has been brought up:
A filter in which you can make it like: Give resources get resources
OR
Give resources, Get Gold

So, instead of now when you filter offers and either it's resources and gold, or each type of resource, you could have one that is just resources.

DeletedUser27128

to be honest, gold trading has got me much more interested in opening my market :p

DeletedUser41460

The gold market in Taras is just crazy. People are always trading gold at 15000 resourc per 10 gold. That's the entire volume of a level 30 market for the smallest tradable amount of gold. I sense gold farmers at work.

DeletedUser49197

yes, grepolis has become the game all the rich teens, and 20s play, not the hardcore war game everyone used to love... :(

DeletedUser

after i finish building and recruiting for the day if i have 2000 res leftover ill put it up till i get 100 gold to keep my admin rolling

DeletedUser50602

the limits do need to be adjusted I think. After getting used to the 15k for 10 gold in worlds like Taras, people just don't want to do the 2k for 50 trades.

DeletedUser26926

Well tbh, from the perspective of someone who has never bought gold, it gives you a chance to build up gold from a farm world and then give the big gold users a run for their money with insta buy. Without it, players who never buy gold, can never compete with gold whores in the early game.

DeletedUser26926

Well they way it used to be was better. Should have been adjusted so that the minimum gold was 50 but you could still use maximum resources because at the end of the day, prices will move up on their own, because no one can afford 15k resources at the start of the world so no one will offer it.