Gold trading

DeletedUser

Has anyone actually been having probolems with gold trading??

I have a feeling Inno have not been making enough money from it, I bet it never comes back

DeletedUser5819

Yes, people have been having problems with gold and trade gold is involved in those problems.

Take a look at the Bugs section of this forum and in the Gold thread you will see that the OP has posted several pics of the issue including one that refers to tradable gold.

I think your second sentence is a bit silly...

DeletedUser

Yes, people have been having problems with gold and trade gold is involved in those problems.

Take a look at the Bugs section of this forum and in the Gold thread you will see that the OP has posted several pics of the issue including one that refers to tradable gold.

I think your second sentence is a bit silly...

why would that be a bit silly, if players was not buying as much gold as they was trading instead then they would not be making as much money?? not silly in any way

DeletedUser47144

On the contrary, gold trading has increased income of Inno I guess. Many people who were not spending gold earlier are doing so now by earning gold through trading. I think it will come back after they fix the bugs. Till then it's an old school slog of farming and barter system.

DeletedUser

lol, I spend less gold now??

the reason for that is simple... not sure if im the only muppet to do it but before trading i used to waste hundres of gold calling in merchant to trade with sending him away and calling him back etc... now there is no need for that

and there are other ways to get resource quick that cost a lot that now you dont need to do.. but on the other hand obv players might be spending more on gold to buy resources??

oh and also who the hell would pay 50 gold now to save 25% resources when for 50 gold at the moment i can but 25,000 resource? surely players are not paying for 25% anymore??

just trying to get a feel for it

DeletedUser5819

Well, its a bit silly because clearly it has been taken down because clearly there is a bug, and the way you have put it is purely a snipe at inno with no attempt at evidence or reason, just that you wanted to take a swipe.

I would agree with Khan. I don't have the stats so idk how its going any more than anyone else, but gold trading has been trialed on Tribal Wars successfully for several months, maybe as much as a year. Inno is definitely aware enough to have made a good financial decision here, with stats and info from that to base it on.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
We've just temporarily disabled gold due to some issues that have occurred in the last day or so. So there were problems using it yesterday and it has no been turned off while the problem gets fixed.

DeletedUser42857

the bug saw me lose about 300-400 gold last night, was quick building a slow to send with an attack, and got hit with "invalid transaction" or something, and aggain on a quick research.. logged on this morning and all my gold had gone.. :eek:

That said, i normally spend enough for the advisors, have a bit in hand to halve ls queues and occasionally an extra thousand when theres a decent event on.. gold trading (on this world and en85 which i just play to trade) means i havnt bought any gold for weeks, and all my advisors are covered for another month.

DeletedUser23222

ha ha ha...
the law of unintended consequences at work
i see large numbers of players who play multiple worlds just to trade for gold
this costs inno overhead to maintain those freeloading "gold farmers" who give back zero revenue to inno
then the farmed gold is carried over to a new world and offsets real revenue generating gold purchases there
meanwhile players like me who spent thousands of dollars on the old world system before gold trading and instabuy
have quit playing entirely in disgust

gee whiz... tell me again that inno knows what they are doing here
i hope the addicted hard core players enjoy funding this game ... because that is where this is heading

DeletedUser48680

We've just temporarily disabled gold due to some issues that have occurred in the last day or so. So there were problems using it yesterday and it has no been turned off while the problem gets fixed.

More than a week later I still cannot buy gold and my teammates can. Meaning I am being blocked. That is OK, I already deleted my accounts at Taras, Rhammus, Calydon, and when I fulfill my promises to my alliance/friends in Abdera I will delete that as well.

InnoGames has got it's LAST dime from me. They are not even bothering to answer my support tickets anymore, and forced to leave like this I plan to take to social media and state my opinion of the company.

DeletedUser5819

You really cannot buy gold? Or your credit card is not being accepted?

DeletedUser48680

You really cannot buy gold? Or your credit card is not being accepted?
Nope, and it is not my card or bank account that is the problem. Out of frustration several days ago I told the support mods exactly what I thought about their crappy systems administration and their third world level of customer service and now they have me blocked. So, they don't want my money and I cannot compete if I am not allowed to use the same tools as other players, like how am I supposed to farm my villages for 24 cities in Rhammus (192 farm villages) one at a time? Without the Administrator it takes over an hour to get the farming done. The new world Calydon, my city was being farmed by the enemy and I could not fight back or grow because they had gold to cut queues and buy res while I could not. Deleted the account. As far as I am concerned I am done with InnoGames, I will stay long enough to not let my alliance and friends down but then I am done with all InnoGames products.

DeletedUser5819

So what method of payment does Grepolis not allow you to use?
Credit card?
Debit card?
Paypal?
Paysafe card?
Bank transfer?
All of the above?
How many did you actually try to use?
Just your credit/debit card?

Are you seriously saying that out of all the hundreds of thousands (or more) accounts on Grepolis, yours doesn't have a buy gold screen?
No, I didn't think so.
So you have been told what the problem is and you don't believe it, or don't want to believe it, and swore at and/or threatened the mods so much they warned you they would block further tickets from you if you continued, and you continued.

Rhammus? That's here on the international server.
The new world Calydon? That's on the .us server.
You have seriously managed to get yourself removed from two separate support services?
Wow, you must have worked hard at that.

Would have taken a lot less effort to try a different method of payment.

DeletedUser48680

You managed t put an awful lot of words into my mouth. I have the ADD GOLD function same as everyone else, it just will not accept my debit in spite of the fact that I have thousands in checking. I also signed up for PayPal and WePay and those also will not work, MY ACCOUNT with Grepolis is blocked no problem with my card. Does not matter what server you are on, the financial gold selling part of InnoGames covers all their servers. Just as the gold system went down for both the EN and US servers/worlds they can block players who play in any server. So what if I told them what I think of their system and the lousy customer service? Am I to understand we will be retaliated against for providing feedback?

DeletedUser5819

No, I didn't put any words in your mouth, I noted how in the words from your mouth you chose to throw a whole lot of accusations without any information whatsoever, so I took a (n accurate) guess at what your problem was.
Your debit card has been blocked (probably temporarily) by the company that processes online financial transactions for Innogames. Inno does not and cannot interfere with that so to use the same card again you have to wait (probably a month) from the last time you used it unsuccessfully. Grepolis support team have told you the situation and you didn't like it so you chose to abuse the support service.

Yes the money transactions for all servers, and likely all games for any one company will be handled by one company, but the support services are run by different teams, and to be blocked from the support services of both .en and .us grepolis you must have been blocked by both teams, same as if you were blocked on different games.

So now we have "will not work" but not in what way. I could guess some more or you could just tell us, since you seem to want to tell us lots of things but not quite exactly what they are.

Retaliated? Care to say what you mean by that? Not the dictionary definition, but what you actually mean.
Feedback? Again, what do you mean? The stuff you are writing here, or what you wrote in your tickets, or something else?
Are you saying you have been retaliated against for providing feedback? In what way?
Or is that some vague hype?

DeletedUser10810

Sirloin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a surprise... If you still remember me, message me your ign?

DeletedUser47144

Inno just screw the market and gold trading by their communist type intervention and price control. If you can't let the market decide what it wants to pay for 10 gold just stop gold trading all together.

DeletedUser

Inno just screw the market and gold trading by their communist type intervention and price control. If you can't let the market decide what it wants to pay for 10 gold just stop gold trading all together.

i noticed they capped it to min 50 gold now.... there so greedy and want everything there way

DeletedUser

I feel like at the rate they had, Inno stood to make a great deal of money. By now raising the minimum gold amount of 50, I for one will no longer use gold to buy resources. Its a god damn rip off. I know Inno is a business, and I have NEVER complained about the availability of premiums or gold. This however is ridiculous.

I personally feel now that the whole "Gold trade is messing up so we will disable it" was a ruse for Inno to make adjustments to make players pay more gold for less resources. In return, this plan will back fire. Sure, there will still be those few players that will pay anything for a leg up. But the core group of players will continue to scoff at this until is amended.

Why would intelligent people pay 100 gold for 4,000 resources when then can enable Merchant for the same price and reap 2 weeks worth of resources production boosts. I swear who ever adjusted this sits in the first row on the short bus...

DeletedUser47144

More than minimum 50 gold, it is the capping of resource at maximum of 2000 which is more confounding. Let players decide how much they want to sell for 50 gold - 5k, 10k or 15k resource. This fixing of 2k resource has killed the market completely. Now there is only one rate 2000:50.

Players who are playing in any particular world should decide how much there gold is worth of not somebody sitting in Inno headquarter who is not even participating in the game.