Gold trading

SlothTzu

Strategos
What's the point in even complaining, Inno doesn't care, it's just one stupid decision after another with them.

DeletedUser

wake up iNNO.... no one surely is going to pay 50 gold for 2000 resource... there are 95 pages of resource for gold offers at this current time does this no say something??? you might aswell delete the whole feature as its pointless

DeletedUser

Have been playing for about 4 weeks. I traded lots of resources for small amounts of Gold to keep my Admin & Captain.

Now all I can do is offer 2000 resources for 50 Gold! I don't think any mug is going to do that so presumably the strategy is to make me pay for Gold.

DeletedUser42857

wake up iNNO.... no one surely is going to pay 50 gold for 2000 resource... there are 95 pages of resource for gold offers at this current time does this no say something??? you might aswell delete the whole feature as its pointless

try en85. everyones paying 50 gold for 2k resource there quite happily. making about 300-500 gold a day.

DeletedUser

Have been playing for about 4 weeks. I traded lots of resources for small amounts of Gold to keep my Admin & Captain.

Now all I can do is offer 2000 resources for 50 Gold! I don't think any mug is going to do that so presumably the strategy is to make me pay for Gold.

I take that back. Somebody just paid me 50 Gold for 2000 bricks!

Zarun-

Strategos
lol, I spend less gold now??

Absolutely. If inno's intent was to make more money from instant buy then I have to say it's failed miserably.

I probably spend less than half over what I used to. It made sense to cut a troop queue from 96 hours to 24 for less than 1k gold but now you have to spend 3k to instant build a nuke, when in a speed 4, its done building in about 36 hours anyway.

Just not worth it at all.

DeletedUser47144

Inno should give both the options, instant build as well as cut half the time. It should be player choice what it wants to use.

DeletedUser51031

Since the market has changed...

People need to become sellers instead of buyers in this market...

i went from being a buyer to a seller...and i'll tell you....not a single EN have bought the 50 gold for 2k resources...but many others alliances have...