Gold

DeletedUser

I bet inno love the start of a world, All the players that spend gold just to stay on top. Spend your money. Make the world more fun & give your money away. Even though your not going to get anywhere. Still got 5 or 6 day under till BP ends gentlemen.

I'll play the game for FREE.

:p :p :p :p :p

DeletedUser

Gold does give you a surprisingly good advantage if, and only if, you use it right. Particularly for later on in the game when you are managing many cities but also during the first week or so of a world when it is good to start farming as soon as possible.

That being said, I don't tend to use gold that much myself (or at all). I prefer being able to buy my food shopping. :p

DeletedUser23516

Gold doesn't really give a huge advantage once you make it a month or two into the game. Just about everyone will have two or 3 cities, depending on the speed, and rushing to that Colony Ship won't effect many people.

DeletedUser

I have for sure, life is difficult without the administrator

DeletedUser27700

I like how everyone wants to complain about people spending gold on this game.
The simple fact is that if they did not spend their hard earned money on this game, we all would have too. Somebody has to pay for this game, and instead of complaining about it we should be thanking them.
Free to play only stays free as long as other people are willing to pay some amount.
That's it.

DeletedUser

i use gold.... i cut building times down with gold and will also cut times down in the barracks/harbour when the time comes. i have seen it before where others say they wont use gold but the hand goes in the pocket for most at some point..

DeletedUser

You can say it like that ice am not complaining i just think its funny its always at the start of a world players spend alot of money.

I wont spend at the start except on administrator etc, but once revolt/conquest starts I will spend what I need to, to rebuild walls, troops and ships, quicker.
I know it is a unfair advantage to the players that don't, but it is within the rules and like iceddragon says it helps others to play for free

DeletedUser

I wont spend at the start except on administrator etc, but once revolt/conquest starts I will spend what I need to, to rebuild walls, troops and ships, quicker.
I know it is a unfair advantage to the players that don't, but it is within the rules and like iceddragon says it helps others to play for free

have you got a 2.5k+ city without cutting building times?

DeletedUser

I have only used it once to buy a couple of Olympic Games but that's it.

DeletedUser

have you got a 2.5k+ city without cutting building times?

sorry for the delay in response, I certainly have, will also have revolt studied by new year, no reducing of times on any building or researches at present, Had a lot of free time recently,

DeletedUser11886

I've gotten 34 cities without using gold... after the 35th I used a free one I got from the sponsor thing...