gold

DeletedUser

i must of done about 10 surveys nd have not recive the gold this is very anoying because i also pay for gold aswell but a few free now and again would be nice but not very good wen i take the bloody time out 2 do the surveys nd i dont receive

DeletedUser20688

Yeah, we get scammed alot over this

Inno let it happen

DeletedUser12330

This is a company called sponser pay that derals with this

If you have a problem with a survey etc not paying you the gold, then go to support (Click earn free gold so you have a list of the different surveys etc and in the bottem left corner of the page is the support button)
You can then report a problem if you have not received the gold, you will probably need a screen shot to prove you completed it OR forward a confirmation email if you received one

DeletedUser4013

As said already, this is not something which is within the control of InnoGames. You will have to deal with SponsorPay. Also if you are having issues in game you be suubmitting a ticket about it through support and we can look into it that way.

DeletedUser

one of my teammates hadn't seen the gold for recruiting a new player... he filed a ticket and within an hour he had his gold... resolved.

Support Ticket info

DeletedUser

(SW)I know, it is crazy, it happens with LOADS of other MMORPG's as well! It is a conspiracy, to try and stalk you!(SW)

DeletedUser

It's great that the guy with a pic of Obama is accusing people of conspiracies and stalking ;)

DeletedUser

i must of done about 10 surveys nd have not recive the gold this is very anoying because i also pay for gold aswell but a few free now and again would be nice but not very good wen i take the bloody time out 2 do the surveys nd i dont receive

Happens to me all the time, and when I complain to their support team they say "Thanks for your feedback". Isn't that helpful? Lol