Gold

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Sorry guys, there isn't really a set date for gold trading to be put back at the moment. The bug is a bit more complex than originally thought and the devs are still working on it.

DeletedUser

Sorry guys, there isn't really a set date for gold trading to be put back at the moment. The bug is a bit more complex than originally thought and the devs are still working on it.

Meanwhile the bug yawns, stretches. picks its teeth and says...

Gif. of Smaug the Dragon was deleted by persons unknown....
.... I have my suspicions:

Suspect 1: A money grubbing blue parrot
Suspect 2: A mod who writes bad poetry and suffers from Infraction Deficit Syndrome :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22517

I would not be surprised if this is not a bug at all.I think INNO realized that this way they are not getting more money and they simply killed this future.
A lot of people were playing some worlds just to get gold for the other worlds

DeletedUser42857

what would be nice is some sort of in game communication from inno regarding the gold that "vanished" and then "returned".

They seem to forget that gold is actually something people have paid for, and as such they have a certain amount of obligation to not only explain where goods paid for have vanished to, and that its been returned. Just because its "the internet" and the are based in germany does not exclude them from normal retail obligations.

Absolutely nothing at all from inno on the vanishing gold.

Oh. and regarding "the bug" - gold trading returned to beta today, and there is a new update on beta 2.93 where gold trading is adjusted so the minimum trade is 50 gold.

(Although it doesnt appear to have been applied yet)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31385

I agree, they need to notify everyone through in-game mail, and if possible through email so people know what is going on.

DeletedUser50933

Just tried to buy res from the market with gold.. 800 gold left... an says i have no gold left to buy res for a mere 10 gold -.-

DeletedUser50933

Also.. just bought more gold.. spent 150 gold on 3 olympic games an boom all my gold dissapeared!! WTH is going on?!

DeletedUser31385

Send in a ticket and they will get it back. Gold is still glitchy even after the "Bug fix".