Gold

• Thread starter DeletedUser57382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser57382

Look im getting pissed here so lets end this Subject once and for all

first im not a Idiot to spend 200 Euros a World just to win in a Online game and im pretty sure i keep getting that 60k gold offer because i've never bought gold and im pretty sure once i buy it once i will keep getting that 20k one @zeuse4848 keeps getting so really i dont give a damn about being better then any of you i dont even know you JFL,Fiasco whoever mass golds.

If winning 10 Worlds for you hasn't gotten boring then idk i cant tell you how sorry i feel for you all,having to spend so much Money :( its just sad man i remember playing with one of i still say one of the most knowledgeable player in the Game ErikWijmeercs and it was just Sad the guy would gold and gold its not about money i dont see any of you as my Enemies its not like i dont feel idk sadness for you guys/girls because i think the game is stupid and its stupid to play it like that.

Cant we all just Fight ? and then lets see like that whos better why do we have to use cheat sheets. why is it so hard to understand that not everyone of us has the money to buy gold ? you people are either Young or idk what but im sure @NutsNBoltz and the rest of them arent so why dont we stop with the BS

Win 10 more worlds all of you

DO YOU KNOW WHY THE WORLD IS DEAD ?

Because the Golders Chassed everyone else Away! :/ No one wants to play a Losing game, no one wants to lose every time they join a World to a Mass Golding alliance.

and i was never complaining for me Beat me everytime you want your all 100 times better then me, But give someone new that 15 year old who doesn't have the money to buy gold give the new players a chance otherwise this game wont have much Hope :/ the same old faces will be here same old alliances Dont destroy the game just because you want to profit from the Golders.

if anything Be smart. Form Coalitions against them from the start,Focuss on chassing them away from the worlds "beating them" at least this way a new team will have a chance to win!

UNIFY Grepolis! Lets be Legends and lets take down the Master Card Kings!

DeletedUser57382

This is a zillion percent not your intention.

Give me a break,you guys dont care about anyone else but yourselves thats been proven a million times now. you dont care about what happens to this game either lets see what you all do when Grepo is gone.

pyropirate

Chiliarch
this game is dying bcs of inno anyway, stopping with spending gold will just make inno close down shop and stop the servers

DeletedUser54755

Golders in legit every alliance, the game has been around since late 2009 with not alot off additions being added. Plenty off ways to play and win this game without golding, also if you think gold is an issue talk to inno about it. Nothing in the rules against using gold and its moronic to get upset at people for playing the game differently than you.

xFate

Strategos

first im not a Idiot to spend 200 Euros a World just to win in a Online game and im pretty sure i keep getting that 60k gold offer because i've never bought gold and im pretty sure once i buy it once i will keep getting that 20k one @zeuse4848 keeps getting so really i dont give a damn about being better then any of you i dont even know you JFL,Fiasco whoever mass golds.

If winning 10 Worlds for you hasn't gotten boring then idk i cant tell you how sorry i feel for you all,having to spend so much Money :( its just sad man i remember playing with one of i still say one of the most knowledgeable player in the Game ErikWijmeercs and it was just Sad the guy would gold and gold its not about money i dont see any of you as my Enemies its not like i dont feel idk sadness for you guys/girls because i think the game is stupid and its stupid to play it like that.

Cant we all just Fight ? and then lets see like that whos better why do we have to use cheat sheets. why is it so hard to understand that not everyone of us has the money to buy gold ? you people are either Young or idk what but im sure @NutsNBoltz and the rest of them arent so why dont we stop with the BS

Because the Golders Chassed everyone else Away! :/ No one wants to play a Losing game, no one wants to lose every time they join a World to a Mass Golding alliance.

and i was never complaining for me Beat me everytime you want your all 100 times better then me, But give someone new that 15 year old who doesn't have the money to buy gold give the new players a chance otherwise this game wont have much Hope :/ the same old faces will be here same old alliances Dont destroy the game just because you want to profit from the Golders.

if anything Be smart. Form Coalitions against them from the start,Focuss on chassing them away from the worlds "beating them" at least this way a new team will have a chance to win!

bro are you like 10 years old?

Ro deschain

Phrourach
Same old story we've heard a thousand times now. Pay no attention to all the people on War Angels's team that use gold, its ok when they are on his side....

And if you want to talk about the multiple reasons why grepo declined as a game thats cool, actually has problems beyond golding I would say, but you may as well scream into a void cause ain't nothing gonna get done about it.

DeletedUser57382

Same old story we've heard a thousand times now. Pay no attention to all the people on War Angels's team that use gold, its ok when they are on his side....

And if you want to talk about the multiple reasons why grepo declined as a game thats cool, actually has problems beyond golding I would say, but you may as well scream into a void cause ain't nothing gonna get done about it.

I never play with golders i always ignore you and fight against you.

1 player asked me today how the gold market worked in Dominators and Here in 136 so obiosly im playing with non golders.

No its you you Fiasco JFL and that team that Won Therma its 40 of you in a team and you all mass gold thsts different from someone gold trading and getting 10k gold.

I am really sorry :( i know how its like being addicted and i hope everyone finds the strenght to Stop wasting money on the game regardless let it end Grepo if it ends for that reason its fine at least all of you will be better.

Wont bother you all anymore ive had enough to i guess.

Best of luck to all in RL and everything

HarleyMatic

Hipparchus
bro are you like 10 years old?
That may be pushing it, maybe 8yo's?

War, you say you don't play with golders? That's a flat out lie and you know it and you yourself play with gold.
Who the **** you trying to convince? Did your daddy catch you using his CC to buy gold and cut you off your allowance?

All you do is got on here and complain about golders, send MM's complaining how you disagree with how your alliance is run , send MM's to the enemy alliances complaining about golding and your alliances. And, lets not forget the message you sent offering to pay GOLD to the enemy to take out one of your own alliance mates.

At best you are pathetic and who ever allows you into an alliance deserves everything they get from you.
You want the link to sim city? It may be more your style.

DeletedUser57382

You know when the pandemic started i did talk to one Mass Golder player here and did try and explain to them that there were a lot of people suffering,and that instead of using money to buy gold thry should use it to help people he was a Countryman of yours @HarleyMatic and not just this one player i have tried to talk anf help many.

We shouldnt support them,this has nothing to do with my team this is my opinion we should all band together and fight Mass Golders in the game and make it more harder for them to win.

And those of us that are older should educate the younger and help them in life this is just my own Philosophy.

There are people who are addicted to the game i may say even me we should open this subject and talk.

Gold trading is fine,but spending 1k$ on the game shouldnt be :/ you cant just be so selfish and say i dont care or why do you care! I care because your my people if anything why shouldnt i express myself ?

This is all just my opinion i can tell anyone anything but its up to them if they listen or not

In the end im glad were all here and safe from this Virus but dont go overboard in this game its just a game,winning isnt everything...

HarleyMatic

Hipparchus
And those of us that are older should educate the younger and help them in life this is just my own Philosophy.
You are how old? It's not my job to educate, but that's just my philosophy.

In the end im glad were all here and safe from this Virus but dont go overboard in this game its just a game,winning isnt everything...
Something tells me your the one going overboard with this whole virus thing.

Winning IS everything. I'm sure I'm not alone on this thinking when it comes to anything competitive, if it's racing, playing poker or playing an online game I always want to win......Why else would one enter a competition if it wasn't to win?

Wont bother you all anymore ive had enough to i guess.
I knew this wouldn't age well....

Thecrosswhite

Hekatontarch

So dumb, gold gives a serious advantage of course but how many players crying about gold are currently using all the features permit by free to play? (use all their anchors for snipes, good network of divine envoyees for farm favor, chain of rages with herc generator...)? Even without that the game permits you to litteraly block the recruitment queue for all the cities of a player with just a bit of coordination with your team.

I think you should stop to write threads complaining about gold and recenter yourself on your game style, even in the most competitive servers there is never a full alliance of heavy golders but only a few

Status
Not open for further replies.