Pnp Golder Teams(Alliances)!

DeletedUser55951

Hmm you do know that they are Allied with South East Syndicate right ? i mean a lot can use their Credit Cards like @Benisss and his team to buy Gold and only attack Small Un-Organized teams but that doesn't make them a good or a strong team it just shows, they are afraid of attacking big Alliances (like JFL) who are next to them.

we should all be Equal here and the Advantage that buying gold gives to someone should be more smaller. just my opinion i guess
we´re allied with Syndicate? How so?

DeletedUser55951

I think you don´t get the answer here lol. To me, it´s always quite cringy when someone thinks that he´s the only one who knows all the secrets and publicly announces it lmao
I think i dont.. thats why i ask. No idea if its the language barrier or Akula´s post were literally saying nothing. "coordination" is everything blah blah. During an event? Why? Explanation?

Turian

Hoplite
Ou my..
this thread.. lot of noobs who just want to cry and dont know how to play/do want to play. This whole thread is like talking to the 5years old who thinks he know it all and is always right :D

So for all of you crybabies here i wasted 5 minutes of my life to show you something :) Can you count ? :D its close to 7k gold today just for ACTIVITY :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png6.png7.png8.png

DeletedUser38766

I think i dont.. thats why i ask. No idea if its the language barrier or Akula´s post were literally saying nothing. "coordination" is everything blah blah. During an event? Why? Explanation?
I think it´s all about different perspective. Your play style with small hardcore group is probably the most fun way to play but at the same time y´all could burn out fast as well. But if you want to be focused rather more on winning, then it could be less fun sometimes.

DeletedUser55259

I can verify that we Syndicate are not allies with Putinov haha

Why would we attack JFL when we are at war with most of 55

Darth Akula

Lochagos
What I'm saying is, is that not being able to adapt and change strategies during an event is what kills teams.

I've been leader of a team of 26 people, took on 5 different alliances totaling over 300 people, and won. I've also been leader of a team of 90 people, and beat out many small "tight knit" alliances (like yours Benisss) and other larger ones too. This is my point, so many people here play with the same strategies, play style, same team/group of people, etc. And that makes everyone predictable, and easy to beat. How much someone spend on the game is irrelevant to winning or losing the game. What matters is who can think. And many, can't.

thunder123

Hipparchus
im crying? im here laughing everyday about how bad darkness, red flag and cobra kai are... 200 players arent doing s...t

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Been there, won that. You crybabies could never compete or hold a candle. Look how you're both crying now because you don't understand basic war strategy

bro.. please stop talking like you are anything good or that people here cant hold a candle... when in fact majority here would own your *** :)

DeletedUser57382

I'd like to see anyone try. And all are welcome

Please Pay no Attention to him. Ignore everything he says he doesn't play on this world, just likes to troll on forum and Discord.

But anyways i think the Problem with what you were saying about teams not working together.

i am Reminded by what a Good player here in the game that understands a lot about Grepo @NutsNBoltz said in one Thread on Kalendris 122 that was right at the point of the problem in this game.

You have a lot of Leaders and Players in this World/Game who can't seem to put their own Ego Aside and do what is best for their own Teams. For Example if a Strategy isn't working or is Flawed you change it! you dont continue playing the same way or continuing to convince yourselves that its working when its not.

i Remember when i first joined this world talking with LoliSlayer and he will confirm this i Said it right away i dont think anyone will touch Just For Laughs in this game that there will be no Coalition against them or anything but that other Alliances will continue attacking eachother and will give Just For Laughs that much room to grow that no one will be able to stop them later in the end. he said the contrary that every alliance will be attacking JFL :D

and so Today JFL has taken out Relentless,Edge,are currently attacking TheOccult.

From the Start of this World i have been trying to get everyone on Board Yesterday when i Suggested this to and get this South East Syndicate a Alliance that played and lost on Sidon from Just For Laughs and a lot others i simple hit Rock Bottom i remembered what the Great @NutsNBoltz said of his Words and from now on Believe me i will no longer ever in this game waste words on Intellectually Handicapped People trying to convince them to do something for their own good Like Working together to stop a Alliance that's considered strong for 2 Alliances let alone one!

It just doesn't work on any World! it was the same on Neapolis 124 where i played tbh i have nothing but bad words to say about @XxCharlie199xX and his team but Honestly this player could be the Greatest Leader in all of Grepolis! Winning every Single World like its nothing.

Congratulations to JFL i think Bassae 130 will be another world won by you! i am 99% sure of that right now.

DeletedUser38766

It just doesn't work on any World! it was the same on Neapolis 124 where i played tbh i have nothing but bad words to say about @XxCharlie199xX and his team but Honestly this player could be the Greatest Leader in all of Grepolis! Winning every Single World like its nothing.

Congratulations to JFL i think Bassae 130 will be another world won by you! i am 99% sure of that right now.

I believe you will see a lot of surprises here ...JFL is very good team but you do not know all the history i guess. That being said, i would bring down their chances here to win to 50% for now. Just to note i´m not playing here either but i know some stuff about this world:).

Relentless and Edge, never heared about them. The Occult came here from EN128 after finding unsuccess there, other wise haven´theard of them either. Lets see how well they do agains OV when there´s time or against Shadows. I think you overestimate JFL little bit and do not know what few other teams can be capable of.

Let me give you one example from EN107. JFL had since day 1 hard war agains bedtime squad. None of them won the war but ended up joining the forces. And no, in the end they didn´t win there. This is all past but so is EN124 and Sidon as you pointed out! You have to know other teams roster as well before you can give some good predictions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Roastinator

Chiliarch
Lol. once again the argument about gold :rolleyes:. As @Turian pointed out, being active and not having an interest in the world allows you to get a fairly decent amount of gold within in the first week or 2 of a server drop. If you don't like "gold abusers" then just leave, stop asking for non-gold worlds as it will never happen cuz Inno is a business lmao, if yall were selling stuff and people were just taking it for free, wouldn't you be annoyed and stop selling the product. Just my 0.2 cents or should have be 200 pounds as that is what some people spend on this game :)

Darth Akula

Lochagos
@War Angel I am in this world though lol

But to your "don't play" part, meh. I'm more an S6 kinda guy. So yeah, I'm more "sidelines" right now I suppose. Though my challenge still stands. Unstoppable sent a hit and recalled the second I LOL'ed him in mail. Poor guy.

Anyways, yes (to your strategy part of response). People don't THINK. That is the problem. This game isn't won by throwing money at it. Sure does help, but if you're a flipping dumb*ss then your $10,000 real money to the game will lose to my $0. How much do you think Charlie and others spend on the game per world? Yet they don't win every world. But, enough of this honestly. At the end of the day, the patient man is the one who wins. Always has been. And those who pay attention to the mechanics of war and study it, know this.

masakrovac

Hekatontarch
Czech guests like russians have some magic superpower, 6 attacks/supports in the 2 seconds.. well done Benisss, try to not run out of gold, Inno don't like it.. anyhow we all know how this gonna end. HF
Fun fact: we actually won xD