Pnp Golder Teams(Alliances)!

Marcus Commodus

Hipparchus
Personally I think the game should stay free and if you want gold then buy some. As OBLADAET stated, you can always trade resources for gold.
This is a War Game after all, if new players are not willing to stick around and learn how the game works first before worrying about a bit of gold, maybe they should try something else.

Most of my money goes on the lottery!!!

DeletedUser57494

Hello All

I Am and i confess a big Noob when it comes to Strategy i dont understand and have never understood how everyone plans things and for what purpose, But i have noticed some similarities in a lot of the worlds so i just wanted to ask a Question because its been bugging me

We have on This World 2 Golder Alliances or Golder Teams these are People that use Real Money to Buy Gold in the game which gives them, now you can say its not that much of a advantage but it still is a Advantage over the other teams even a small one.

These 2 Teams are Just For Laughs in O54 and you have Putinovy Mokry Holky in O55 a Czech team that also uses Gold Beniss their Leader told me he only Bought 30.000 Gold but still..

My Question is why is it that the rest of you know this you have been on a lot of worlds, why is it that when you know how Dangerous these teams are not because of Skill but simple because they can buy themselves to the Top!

Why are you all attacking eachother instead of Joining into a massive Coalition and fighting them from the start ?

Again i am a Noob!

But shouldn't you take out the more Better teams(due to gold) and then focus on the lesser organized no golder teams ?

Why is it always the same on every world like are you afraid of them ? do you think that you can maybe partner up with them ?(which honestly seems stupid because they spent like a lot here their not going to share anything with you)

Why do you give them Room to grow and to become even stronger instead of taking them out from the start.

Thank you and hope one of the more experienced players who have been on a few worlds can tell me this.

Thank you
Welcome to the game. Please stick around. Do not give up. You will find mentors who can guide you. Look for 0zzz or AngeyP or Wanda or Harriden. Many people can help you to learn the game. It is fun.

Do not play to win. Play for the sake of playing. Play to think about Greek Mythology and Greek Philosophy.
Know yourself is was one of the mottos in Ancient Greek. This game will help you to discover aspects of your personality and others. Play to make friends.

The gold users can be defeated. As in real life. There are empires and armies with lot of resources, yet they can get defeated with ingenuity.
I would suggest that you go to the rim and make friends there. Have a life at the edge of the world and with time you will get the experience to defeat the gold users.

We need the gold users. They pay for the game. They are vain, not very smart, and rude, and pretentious, but we need them to have the game around.

DeletedUser56093

the funniest topic I've ever seen :D
they spent too much and for me is very difficult to play with them in this world)
inno, delete gold pls
https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.grcrt.net%2Femots%2Fkrzyk.gif

DeletedUser56093

but seriously, you must understand that inno is not a charity company
or you think that creation new features, server support are free?)

ukcolonist

Hipparchus
Bruh, your acting like a total newbie to the ggame... you arent... you talk about golders lacking skill... you lack skill and gold then cry in world chat like its morally bankrupt to be better than you?

Almost all the top players gold, there are definetley exceptions but not many, you'd love to use it as a way to villafy alliances you disagree with but it isnt that simple, the only real issue is an event this early in the server means that theres almost no chance of holding a siege, which is stupid.

Last edited:

Darth Akula

Lochagos
Bruh, your acting like a total newbie to the ggame... you arent... you talk about golders lacking skill... you lack skill and gold then cry in world chat like its morally bankrupt to be better than you?

Almost all the top players gold, there are definetley exceptions but not many, you'd love to use it as a way to villafy alliances you disagree with but it isnt that simple, the only real issue is an event this early in the server means that theres almost no chance of holding a siege, which is stupid.

I'd disagree about the hold siege part. That's more a poor teamwork/coordination on the alliance's part vs a player's golding ability/event buying. All events do is give you more, faster. That's it. Everything else is still the same. But otherwise, I agree with this :)

DeletedUser44506

I wonder if Inno would ever consider just one World each year, relatively fast, but with no Golding at all. Zilch, nada, you can’t buy gold, you can’t speed up builds with gold, nothing, willing to take up the gauntlet Inno?
Just one poxy world - call it a Christmas present to all Grepo fanatics!

ukcolonist

Hipparchus
I'd disagree about the hold siege part. That's more a poor teamwork/coordination on the alliance's part vs a player's golding ability/event buying. All events do is give you more, faster. That's it. Everything else is still the same. But otherwise, I agree with this :)
it gives fliers at a much faster rate in proportion to normal rates, than it gives anything so especially early game when its harder to get a decent stack going and everyones trying to siege a ton of different things its dumb

Yossarian234

Strategos
I wonder if Inno would ever consider just one World each year, relatively fast, but with no Golding at all. Zilch, nada, you can’t buy gold, you can’t speed up builds with gold, nothing, willing to take up the gauntlet Inno?
Just one poxy world - call it a Christmas present to all Grepo fanatics!
Unfortunately it won't happen, but it would be the best world to show who's the best

Darth Akula

Lochagos
it gives fliers at a much faster rate in proportion to normal rates, than it gives anything so especially early game when its harder to get a decent stack going and everyones trying to siege a ton of different things its dumb

Yes I get that. But that's a failure of the team the person is on and their coordination and communication. If an alliance can't adjust and adjust quickly to a "new battle strategy", well.... that's why alliances fail and some thrive. That's what I'm saying. Just because there's an event early on doesn't change anything other than accelerate showing which teams are actually good vs which teams won't be surviving.

DeletedUser55951

Yes I get that. But that's a failure of the team the person is on and their coordination and communication. If an alliance can't adjust and adjust quickly to a "new battle strategy", well.... that's why alliances fail and some thrive. That's what I'm saying. Just because there's an event early on doesn't change anything other than accelerate showing which teams are actually good vs which teams won't be surviving.
false. because wars are not 1v1. But 2v1 3v1 and so on. and during event quantity acualy excels above quality.

Darth Akula

Lochagos
false. because wars are not 1v1. But 2v1 3v1 and so on. and during event quantity acualy excels above quality.

smiley_emoticons_afraid.gif

Well... I guess we're seeing clearly who knows good war strategy and who doesn't. I can only explain so much without giving away trick of the trade. One day you guys might learn. Just remember communication is key and teamwork makes the dreamwork.

DeletedUser55951

smiley_emoticons_afraid.gif

Well... I guess we're seeing clearly who knows good war strategy and who doesn't. I can only explain so much without giving away trick of the trade. One day you guys might learn. Just remember communication is key and teamwork makes the dreamwork.
not everyone is a p...sy and wants to play with 100+ people when you eventualy want to cut them off. Outside event these giant coalitions tend to fall apart and be pushed back by stronger smaller better coordinated groups.

Darth Akula

Lochagos
not everyone is a p...sy and wants to play with 100+ people when you eventualy want to cut them off. Outside event these giant coalitions tend to fall apart and be pushed back by stronger smaller better coordinated groups.

You're missing the point entirely Benisss... probably best you stay away from the good groups before you get embarrassed

DeletedUser55951

You're missing the point entirely Benisss... probably best you stay away from the good groups before you get embarrassed
Tell me what the point then. Playing in 100 people will always leave you crippled in terms of communication and coordination compared to groups of lets say.. 20 people. Ive been playing in small groups for several years, trust me. The difference is insane.

DeletedUser38766

Tell me what the point then. Playing in 100 people will always leave you crippled in terms of communication and coordination compared to groups of lets say.. 20 people. Ive been playing in small groups for several years, trust me. The difference is insane.
I think you don´t get the answer here lol. To me, it´s always quite cringy when someone thinks that he´s the only one who knows all the secrets and publicly announces it lmao

DeletedUser38766

Exactly! however it´s still possible to take a city with good coordination.

If we take for example this event right now, there´s option to also get defensive myth nukes. I guess spy report change, that shows now also what god is worshipped, should make more easier to put also defensive myth nukes into use. However it´s still not very practical in frontlines since you can´t use them always, therefore not much point to get them from event unless you do not have plan to send them with CS.

However if there was possibility to choose the god, if CS lands, then it could be game changing. I´ve posted it in ideas section before as well. Imagine if there was possibility to choose god right before you send CS out. So when(if) cs lands all the myths of god you chose would land as well...for the city owner still would worship his own god so it wouldn´t affect local myth front/back snipe... only downside i could see is that there is huge def myth stack which could be too powerful...

n0gold

Hekatontarch
I think you don´t get the answer here lol. To me, it´s always quite cringy when someone thinks that he´s the only one who knows all the secrets and publicly announces it lmao

There are no secrets here! Grepolis is not rocketsience :p Pick a strategi and hold on to it :) If you all did what @Benisss and his team does it would be more fun ^^
Stop all this pacts and play the game instead ;)