Proposal Golding Heros to new locations

DeletedUser33794

Proposal: To be able to send a hero to a new location immediately

Reason: If the neredis ritual was running it would be easier to switch Aristotle and Daidalos between cities to get the benefit of both heroes with neredis running we do have heal immediately button, build immediately

Details: have a arrive immediately button when hero is travelling and if player hit the arrive immeiately button the hero would arrive instantly at his/her new location

Visual Aids: None

Balance/Abuse Prevention: As with the events the gold cost could increase gradually with each time a hero is moved immediately cant see anything to balance

TobiramaSenju

Phrourach
Agreed, just like golding to heal a hero , golding to move location would also be a key factor which could help in defending/attacking.

DeletedUser54161

@eugenedonaghy

As somebody who has complained about Gold Use, both on and off the External Forums, I find this proposal poorly thought out, and made in haste, due to your disdain and inability to use the "Nereids" ability effectively.

First things first, Nereids is not only an ability to be used selfishly, but to be spread around your teammates. I have yet to play with you in-game, but sounds to me that you are acting selfishly and wish to use it on only yourself. Next time you should consider others in your decisions as well.
T-E-A-M

Secondly, recalling your posts regarding Gold, in past posts, you have complained how about how gold use negatively affects your game experience. I quote:
Eugene said:
"sign me up too looks like inno want more $$$$$$$"
Now, if I lost all my LS like you, I could
A) Work on rebuilding my fleet
B) Play smart and choose a softer target next time
C) Ask my T-E-A-M mates for resources
D) Whine on the externals
a)My LS fleet got destroyed by the bad guys
b)I can't rebuild them fast enough
c)I hate the use of gold, but I want to rebuild sooo bad.... take my money please!!
d)They're not listening to my idea.. this is totally unfair, let me flame again on the externals
giphy.gif

The inability to "Gold" Heroes into a city is one of the measures that prevents "Gold Use" from being abused. It gives a competitive advantage to those that use less gold, and prevents the "instabuilding" of large armies and fleets.​

Besides, looking at your record on Rhodes
http://grepolife.com/en/98/player/3065038

Your last major attack was 16 days ago, on a Speed 3 world!
You cannot complain, as you've had at least 16 days to build

What's it gonna be?
More Gold Use? or Less Gold Use?
You can't have both

Last edited by a moderator:

TobiramaSenju

Phrourach
@eugenedonaghy

The inability to "Gold" Heroes into a city is one of the measures that prevents "Gold Use" from being abused. It gives a competitive advantage to those that use less gold, and prevents the "instabuilding" of large armies and fleets.​

Good point, an example being golding Daedulus and golding a bireme nuke easily.
smiley_emoticons_flucht2.gif

DeletedUser41532

Are you out of your mind?? There is like 1 thing you can't use gold for and you want it too. Like, with every update they implement more and more stupid stuff, now let's make the game even more pay to win which is actually insane that it can get worse.

Are you mad? If this goes through inno may aswel start charging gold for the ability to view or post on the forums.
But seriously real talk...WE should be trying to get inno to remove gold function instead of adding them.
Smh