GoldLemur VS. SirNoelRules

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser47723

Can this thread either be closed or just re-named to "Two noobs talk about stuff that no one cares about"?? Why there is even 16 pages of discussion devoted to these two players is baffling.
If you see this is really off topic lol

DeletedUser

Can this thread either be closed or just re-named to "Two noobs talk about stuff that no one cares about"?? Why there is even 16 pages of discussion devoted to these two players is baffling.

Dont read it then. Your not helping to deleting pages. Your the only one off topic, this thread is about me too, is it not ? I can post whatever I want and it will be on topic.

DeletedUser

I should probably let yall know that I quit today. Since SirNoelRules basically got backspaced and has decided to drop our feud, its not as interesting. I'll be rimmed tomorrow, I want to see some good PnPs about me :p

DeletedUser

I should probably let yall know that I quit today. Since SirNoelRules basically got backspaced and has decided to drop our feud, its not as interesting. I'll be rimmed tomorrow, I want to see some good PnPs about me :p

so you surrender?

DeletedUser22115

Why don't the 2 of you just join on the rim and get this over it do so this isn't the talking point of rhammus in a few weeks

DeletedUser

Nah .. The other reason why I quit is because RL and school and stuff. I'll be back probably around en 85. So I'm hoping to see some faces. For now. I'm taking a break.

R.I.P

DeletedUser

Hey Guys,

You all know I hate closing threads, maybe. But seriously, this thread is way off-topic and I would prefer we wait until something interesting happens and a PnP is created. That allows a "real" discussion to be discussed.

Thankies.

Status
Not open for further replies.