GoldLemur VS. SirNoelRules

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Im pretty sure you werent even playing Grepolis nor were old enugh to comprehend the internet when I played on Troy, I left Troy midgame along with Grepolis.

Amirashash .. silly noob, tricks are for kids.

When did I ever say I was the best player. I swear your accusations arrogant and just plain annoying.

actually you did say that

DeletedUser

Like I said, I wouldnt waste my time to go back though all those comments and posts and threads just to delete one little thing, Im sure if you actually looked you'd find something. But I never said I was the best player. Im no where near close to the best player, possibly the best player who doesnt use a lot of gold. Watch them make that little statement into something. 3 .. 2.. 1..

DeletedUser

Like I said, I wouldnt waste my time to go back though all those comments and posts and threads just to delete one little thing, Im sure if you actually looked you'd find something. But I never said I was the best player. Im no where near close to the best player, possibly the best player who doesnt use a lot of gold. Watch them make that little statement into something. 3 .. 2.. 1..
I know a lot of players who don't use gold and have a basic knowledge of the game

DeletedUser47121

You say that if i go through all your comments that ill find something but not you saying that your the best,ok you said i wont find anything not that long ago soon you will admit it if you continue with this pace.

DeletedUser

You say that if i go through all your comments that ill find something but not you saying that your the best,ok you said i wont find anything not that long ago soon you will admit it if you continue with this pace.

Civecnavi - I didnt say you would find something saying that Im the best, I just said you'd find something. You guys really need to read sentences a little better. Instead of jumping to conclusions.

DeletedUser47121

You need to read a bit better cause i said exactly what you said right now.

DeletedUser

Okay, wanna cookie ?
Give_That_Man_A_Cookie_meme.jpg

DeletedUser

500 posts in the first two months you've been here. I can already see a spammer.

DeletedUser

Let's use Cheater of Death as an example of a normal player. He has 2328 posts in 20 months. You have 500 posts in 2 months, meaning that you would have 10000 posts in 20 months. Again, you are a spammer

DeletedUser33530

Seriously man. Time spent on the forums has nothing to do with being a noob.

Let's use Cheater of Death as an example of a normal player. He has 2328 posts in 20 months. You have 500 posts in 2 months, meaning that you would have 10000 posts in 20 months. Again, you are a spammer

Hey I am a professional spammer and will be treated as such. :cool:

DeletedUser

You obviously dont know how to do math.

DeletedUser11886

lol. Look at me I've been here for this long and only have this many posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.