Newspaper Golgi sometimes weekly Issue #1

DeletedUser42407

Hey everyone since the forum has been quite dead lately I thought I would give it some life with a newspaper. I have written a few before one in byllis and one in cythera, they both had mixed results but I am willing to give it a go again, if just for something to pass the time between farm demands :p

Anyway I will be creating an issue about every week but if I am lazy maybe every two weeks. I am going to state some of my opinions and if you feel you disagree please post below and start a nice debate :). Also normally I do interviews but next issue :D

Here's the overview for this issue:

Ocean control-A list of the four core oceans (55,54,44,45) and the alliances that control them
Speculation of wars-Self explanatory
Top 6- :p
Fun stuff

Ocean Control

Ocean 55

Also known as Killer Bees Ocean, the first and second alliances of this ocean are Killer Bees and Golden Honey Bees respectively.

Grepolis Intel Map for 55
Capture.PNG
Purple: Killer Bees
Cyan: Golden Honey Bees
Yellow: No brakes
Green: The Bloody Axe
Blue: Musketeers

As you can see Musketeers is right to the left of KB and No brakes is right on top (had to :p) the Bloody Axe is right below but they aren't even the size of KB's academy GHB so I doubt they will be a threat. If either musketeers or NB wants to move into O55 they will have to get through KB and I am sure sparks will fly :D

Ocean 45

This is the most exciting ocean, with not just one alliance completely dominating it (ahem KB, NB and musk) and this is where one alliance will prevail but not without blood being shed (metaphorically of course).

Grepolis Intel Map of 45
Capture45.PNG
Cyan: Epidemic
Green: Written in Blood
Yellow: Split Enz
Red: Fight Club

This will be a tight battle between Musketeers, Written in Blood and Epidemic, the other alliances will most likely fall. I think if WIB team up with Epidemic they could kick Musketeers out of O45 but Musketeers are still bigger than both of them combined just not in O45.

Ocean 54

Grepolis Intel Map of 54
Capture54.PNG
Cyan: Darkness
Green: Wombles
Red: No speed limit

This ocean looks extremely tight! Oh wait... :p Not a whole lot to say about this ocean its the No brakes and No speed limit show, the two sister alliances completely dominate this ocean, this only a few musketeers brave enough to stay.. for a little bit :D

Ocean 44

Grepolis Intel Map of 44
Capture44.PNG
Purple: Looney Toons
Cyan: ==ROME==
Green: The Wombles
Red: No speed limit
Blue: The musketeers

Musketeers ocean, Wombles are their academy not sure why looney toons is still alive but my guess is some sort of pact or NAP

Wars

Currently there are not a whole lot of wars going on, just a few one sided bludgeonings. But soon there will be a war between 2 of the top 3, or maybe all 3 at once, with two of them trying to kill one of them, but how soon no one knows. O45 however could be exciting with not just one alliance destroying everyone else there could be a half decent battle for top dog. Sorry for such a short section but I am sure there will be plenty to write about next issue.

Top 5

Just a note, I am not including sister/academy alliances.

1. Alliance: The Musketeers
ABP: 1,370,000
DBP: 216,000
Total BP: 1,586,000
Average points: 47,300
Thoughts: One of the big three, tight battle between them and no brakes for first place. Clearly a very experienced alliance and no doubt a contender to win this world.

2. Alliance: No Brakes
ABP: 1,050,000
DBP: 175,000
Total BP:1,225,000
Average points:46,700
Thoughts: Another extremely good, high quality, experienced, aggressive and slightly superior alliance to musketeers :p. I see this alliance going far.

3. Alliance: Killer Bees
ABP: 950,000
DBP: 157,000
Total BP:1,107,000
Average points: 33,800
Thoughts: Slightly behind No brakes and Musketeers in points, but keeping up in ABP, another group of experienced players with ambition to win.

4. Alliance: Written in Blood
ABP: 285,000
DBP: 94,000
Total BP: 379,000
Average points:17,000
Thoughts: Has been steadily rising in the point rankings and spreading like an infection through O45, one that the Musketeers will have to take down, if they can, they are not as strong in O45 and its a real chance for WIB to step up and show everyone they mean business. ABP and DBP are a bit on the low side, but I would not rule them out of taking over O45.

5. Alliance: The Bloody Axe
ABP: 222,000
DBP: 130,000
Total BP:352,000
Average points: 10,500
Thoughts: An alliance that is in O55, also known as Killer bees territory, so I wouldn't be surprised to those two clash soon, I have my doubts they will win but they have decent DBP which shows they can defend themselves, but then again Friends has a lot of DBP but they are gone.

6. Alliance: Epidemic
ABP: 194,000
DBP: 60,000
Total BP:254,000
Average points: 27,000
Thoughts: They are in O45, could be the dark horse, low members but high average points is always good, however the ABP is not as high as I would like. Don't really know a whole lot about them which just makes them more interesting.

Fun stuff :cool:

Lets see if you can find something that is not like the others :p

e4c4b2632951de607d8d0c33aee8ebd6cde73a328127c122be164073900e5ddc.jpg

The Wife: Bob, did you buy the meat from the supermarket like I asked you?
Bob: No I got something better!
The Wife: Like what??
Bob: GOLD!!!
The Wife: Really did you find it on the ground?!?!
Bob: No gold for Grepolis!!!!
The Wife:................

Fun Facts:
-Lightening bolt cannot demolish a city below one, so it cannot target special buildings
-An 80 Manticore nuke can kill 7000 swordsman with a 10 wall
-Sheepskin condoms do not protect against STD's (but they feel great)
-A max level hydra reinforcement gives you 27 hydras over 3 hours which is equal too 176.85 LS in attacking power and 236.25 Biremes in defensive power
-The max amount of militia you can have is 500 with trojan defense, city guard and a 25 farm.
-The max ground attack bonus you can have is 60% with 10% from heroic power, 10% from regular attack bonus, 10% from the event attack bonus, 20% from commander, 10% from phalanx.

Thanks for getting this far :D if you see any typos, have any suggestions for next issue or just plain disagree with me ;) please post and rep me if you think it was not too trash.

DeletedUser719

good read , well balanced and hope you keep this up as once you add interviews it will be great to read .+1 rep

DeletedUser47144

Excellent work. Keep it up. Like the fun facts a lot.

DeletedUser

Good read.+ rep.
Suggestion- interview dummy space for muskets: d

DeletedUser

great, but i think there is one more atk bonus, trojan attack or sth like that, +10% off, -10% def for X hours :)

DeletedUser

very good read sir but just a comment

Thoughts: An alliance that is in O55, also known as Killer bees territory, so I wouldn't be surprised to those two clash soon, I have my doubts they will win but they have decent DBP which shows they can defend themselves, but then again Friends has a lot of DBP but they are gone.

why dont you ask the bees about us we might not be taking cites in bulk against them but for our size we are holding our own against them very well in my opinion, also you ommited the fact that we have a presence in ocean 56 as well we arent going anywhere anytime soon expect to see us keep growing as we have the entire time the world has been open

destroxxi

Phrourach
very good read sir but just a comment

why dont you ask the bees about us we might not be taking cites in bulk against them but for our size we are holding our own against them very well in my opinion, also you ommited the fact that we have a presence in ocean 56 as well we arent going anywhere anytime soon expect to see us keep growing as we have the entire time the world has been open

Lol We will see about that buddy.

DeletedUser

Lol We will see about that buddy.

hahahahahaha why dont you tell the would of the hundreds and hundeds and hundreds of hydras and ls that were smashed in our harbors just yesterday that doesnt even include the colony ships

destroxxi

Phrourach
hahahahahaha why dont you tell the would of the hundreds and hundeds and hundreds of hydras and ls that were smashed in our harbors just yesterday that doesnt even include the colony ships

Hundreds and Hundreds of hydras... I know most of what is going on and the only 2 that bothered using that much on anyone so far has been on waco... your numbers arent really adding up either seeing as I am only finding dlu in most of yalls cities and we even forced one of your guys to ghost today so? again not sure what you are rambling about when the numbers don't match.

As for Alpha, meh.

DeletedUser

Hundreds and Hundreds of hydras... I know most of what is going on and the only 2 that bothered using that much on anyone so far has been on waco... your numbers arent really adding up either seeing as I am only finding dlu in most of yalls cities and we even forced one of your guys to ghost today so? again not sure what you are rambling about when the numbers don't match.

As for Alpha, meh.

my numbers dont need to add up look at grepointel to see that our member getting attacked got 21k dbp in one day and you still didnt get the city

destroxxi

Phrourach
I am sorry are we talking about the one city that one of our smallest players went for of rads? Cus again you all really have not been under pressure yet and your still acting like you have?

destroxxi

Phrourach
I am sorry are we talking about the one city that one of our smallest players went for of rads? Cus again you all really have not been under pressure yet and your still acting like you have?

Sides the fact of the simple thing called bp hunting.