Pnp Golgi - The movie - see it now in 3D -

Ranga1

Strategos
Yep again you deflect, you tell me answer your accusations, I ask what accusations, then "ooops" no response :D but lets be honest does anyone really care? I certainly don't care, talk to me in game if you want :D

destroxxi

Phrourach
Ah yes back to us back and forth from one alliance to the other Ranga back and forth. Keep at it probably only thing your good for on grepo is running your mouth, and pointing fingers. Cheers mate. Nothing more really needs to be said. Nisa has been caught red handed on the terms of him and epidemic, now yall are exposed again for darkness, lets not forget what you did to friends, and now bans have been issued. Pretty much sums up everything that needs to be said in terms of "morality" or "honor" for no brakes and no speed. Ah oh yeah I also forgot the whole zika trying to blackmail across servers against EN on abdera and here forgot about that.

Everything listed here against no brakes true or false ranga.
Ah no Ranga you like the forums so much lets keep "chatting" the hours away let all to see I have nothing to hide do you?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ranga1

Strategos
What accusations have been made about me? I cant talk for Erik, but again I don't think any accusations have been thrown at him personally, but then again I haven't been looking either

Im surprised I had to spell it out so much, it was like explaining to a 3 year old why they cant have more chocolate....

I posted this, you didn't answer it, hence the deflection comment, is that really too hard to understand? So which part am I selectively reading? Careful about the blind post, that's pretty insulting.

I don't know if the accusations are true or not, unlike you I don't listen to hearsay, I like facts. You clearly believe everything you hear as gospel.

I have never had anything to hide, I pride myself on being upfront and honest in everything I do. If you can find anything to the contrary, please present it and ill be the first to say I got wrong.

destroxxi

Phrourach
Ever heard of the phrase "you are who you associate yourself with" pretty much sums up your last little part of your rant. Credibility goes out then window when the ones you are around have lost theirs.

My accusations are for your alliance that you are part of unless you are just on here running your mouth with no actual facts of what is happening in your own alliance then maybe you are just a blind follower which just re-affirms my beliefs in your play and intelligence. As only someone with an IQ less then 60 doesn't question things around themselves.

As for the insulting good maybe it should be insulting once in awhile for you, maybe you won't repeatedly type on the forums twisting words and maybe you will actually for once focus on playing the game that everyone else is in but you seem to enjoy simming in the back while running your mouth on the forums.

All the externals are is one group versus another group and surprisingly the group in no brakes have all but burnt all their bridges with everyone outside their alliance. Here is a bit of info for you Ranga maybe you didn't know and I will gladly share. Most of the people in Muskies and Bees, don't care if we win or lose. We are here to have fun and play with friends. Heck I don't think either group is after the crown at the current point but I do know almost everyone on the server not just bees and muskies do have one similar goal and that is to see to it that no brakes and no speed do not win for what you all have done so far. So you all are basically playing against groups that have no care and nothing to lose mate.

destroxxi

Phrourach
Your definition of coherent is wrong ranga.

Coherent
(of a person) able to speak clearly and logically.
"she was lucid and coherent and did not appear to be injured"

Everything I stated in what you quoted was perfectly understandable.

Ranga1

Strategos
Thought your quote that I quoted was very apt for the below. The below is not coherent.

Ever heard of the phrase "you are who you associate yourself with" pretty much sums up your last little part of your rant. Credibility goes out then window when the ones you are around have lost theirs.

My accusations are for your alliance that you are part of unless you are just on here running your mouth with no actual facts of what is happening in your own alliance then maybe you are just a blind follower which just re-affirms my beliefs in your play and intelligence. As only someone with an IQ less then 60 doesn't question things around themselves.

As for the insulting good maybe it should be insulting once in awhile for you, maybe you won't edge others on looking for a ban for them or repeatedly type on the forums twisting words and maybe you will actually for once focus on playing the game that everyone else is in but you seem to enjoy simming in the back while running your mouth on the forums.

All the externals are is one group versus another group and surprisingly the group in no brakes have all but burnt all their bridges with everyone outside their alliance. Here is a bit of info for you Ranga maybe you didn't know and I will gladly share. Most of the people in Muskies and Bees, don't care if we win or lose. We are here to have fun and play with friends. Heck I don't think either group is after the crown at the current point but I do know almost everyone on the server not just bees and muskies do have one similar goal and that is to see to it that no brakes and no speed do not win for what you all have done so far. So you all are basically playing against groups that have no care and nothing to lose mate.

The above quote is not coherent. Do you get in know? The above is not coherent? Can I make it any more simple :D

destroxxi

Phrourach
Calling names do you see an insult in any of my previous posts? I am not calling you names I am pointing things out to you, out of concern for your health mate. I have had a bit of fun on this. I have answered every little detail you have sent at me and you have just affirmed you follow people around blindly while also not answering a single thing I have asked of you. That's all no need to get testy and upset.

Aw now who is calling who names. I quite like it destoxic maybe I will make it my next account name.

P.s. This is on topic your founder started this as a stab at the other alliances and I am just answering in reply although to you and not him.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Destro,since you say "who are you associated with",then should I presume you are a back stabber?Since if I am not wrong I am seeing you in bed with fluffy backkstabers?
Poop and pawn1980 may help you to remember?
Or you remember only your endless mails to me to include you in the main team in Sinope?;)

destroxxi

Phrourach
Yeah and how much was that worth nisa. As for fluffy backstabbers I have heard both sides to the story and after erik going off the deep end this server I am pretty inclined to side with them and karlo on the matters at hand. Come on nisa you already said one thing you shouldn't of and ruined your friendship with quite a few people you want to add to that list?

destroxxi

Phrourach
I see one insult, 1 asking for something from you thats acceptable for everyone, and a concern for your health.

All I see is ranga not winning another argument.

DeletedUser

I have already done that for you..how worth?
A hall of fame that is behind your name?
Two sides of a story?
Why,has poop and pawn changed it?
Ask pawn for his apology mail?
Destro,you really have been faking all the time?
I wonder what happens with some characters.
Stay in your corner destro since you are mistaken.

destroxxi

Phrourach
You brought up a particular friend that I have also the pleasure of playing with since Ithaca. That Nisa lost all my respect for you as well as poops and kts for you I can say probably. You knew better then to do that.

I have not been faking I play on the side that I can trust. Poop, KT, and Engin have never lead me astray and have always been upfront while poop might get info outside of the alliance he never deliberately planted spies in others. Those two decisions cut my loyalty to anything before hand my trust was betrayed and that is something I do not give lightly and is not easy to get back.

DeletedUser

You brought up a particular friend that I have also the pleasure of playing with since Ithaca. That Nisa lost all my respect for you as well as poops and kts for you I can say probably. You knew better then to do that.
KT has never been in personal friendly terms with me.
And do not change my words with pathetic statements.
Poop was a diplo at the time, pawn too( for fluffies).
I said ask them if it is true or not.

destroxxi

Phrourach
KT has never been in personal friendly terms with me.
And do not change my words with pathetic statements.
Poop was a diplo at the time, pawn too( for fluffies).
I said ask them if it is true or not.

Steve, Nisa this has nothing to do with patrick or kt you brought up in a public forum that should of never been brought up. That costed you my respect as I said you KNEW better.

Last edited:

DeletedUser31385

Please do not discuss bans and bots. Also keep it civil, do not insult each other personally.

DeletedUser

Our agency has watched the movie till the end (although it was really hard to do) and an interesting trend appears.

A self-proclaimed "the most handsome grepoplayer", "the God of Euebia", "The Legend" has decided it's not ridiculous enough, so it's time to grant himself a new rank: "The Godfather".

We congratulate the "star of broken cabaret" with the new title, and we're going to anticipate the next titles he will grant himself.

View attachment 11872

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Lol Tiller.

I see the film is a success. super!

Dextrose is even going to see 4 times !!

He might have played a great role in the film, a hardcore hypocrit who looks up to others who infiltrate alliances get promoted with leader rights and disband those teams with a single push on the bottom.

This morality knight reminds me in real life to some priests we see all the time on our television screen.

Unsure why peeps think i hold anything against Poop, it was just a wonder-full name to use.

If he uses a secret name on this server, wish to share it with others but not to his old co - founder I get the message, but everybody makes his own bed.

to all who has watched the movie - mythanks !

DeletedUser39118

Please do not discuss bans and bots. Also keep it civil, do not insult each other personally.

why is if forbidden to discuss bans or bots?
is it just this thread or the external forums in general?