Pnp Golgi - The movie - see it now in 3D -

DeletedUser31385

why is if forbidden to discuss bans or bots?
is it just this thread or the external forums in general?

1. It is to protect players from false accusations and from embarrassment.

2. This is throughout the external forums.

DeletedUser38478

1. It is to protect players from false accusations and from embarrassment.
Seems to me not allowing it only fuels things. No worries though, most are smart enough to know who the cheaters are but yet Grepo still lets them play after giving them a couple of days in vacation mode.

destroxxi

Phrourach
Sides the fact most if not everyone talks on skype and ingame anyway. Is it not to be discussed in game either? There is next to no point in banning the discussion of it. Fine if its not discussed here it'll be talked else where. Absolutely pointless.

DeletedUser31385

We all must follow the rules whether we like them or not. Please let's get back on topic.

DeletedUser52308

Enough with insulting other people. If you continue, I will be forced to hand out infractions.

People like you are called "Fun Killers" always being serious, i Loved reading this "Movie", atleast Erik is trying to keep the Internals alive. I suggest you to do something with your life instead of taking away the fun.

PS, Erik i loved it. Don't let the haters get to you. +1 :D

DeletedUser40768

- Karlo -

- officially the Musketeers boss but many claim it's just a puppet -

8498b58cf1af52e245ca262e37079d7e.png

Not sure about this world but Karlo has to be one of the worst players I played against in US Actium. Wisdoms attacks the moment they are sent, so would do it a few times in a row to drain his favor. Then would send a real attack and he always left some bp and resources in for me. Several times we would launch a CS to his teammate's city right next to him and kill his trip. He then sends another trip as opposed to sending the flier nuke he has next door. This is after the guy would post that they were under siege lol Never helped his teammates there for months, was 6 times smaller than him and had the same amount of bp. Can't imagine him being a leader, but maybe he is better in revolt worlds. Well actually seems to be about the same in Abdera too lol

DeletedUser

Not sure about this world but Karlo has to be one of the worst players I played against in US Actium. Wisdoms attacks the moment they are sent, so would do it a few times in a row to drain his favor. Then would send a real attack and he always left some bp and resources in for me. Several times we would launch a CS to his teammate's city right next to him and kill his trip. He then sends another trip as opposed to sending the flier nuke he has next door. This is after the guy would post that they were under siege lol Never helped his teammates there for months, was 6 times smaller than him and had the same amount of bp. Can't imagine him being a leader, but maybe he is better in revolt worlds. Well actually seems to be about the same in Abdera too lol

Joseph the Savage Nieves ;)

DeletedUser17513

On the one hand players act differently depending on their style and world type(CQ/Revo), for instance i suck at both.. can you call me the worst player? Hell no.
On the other side, not all players can play the game entire day, some have lives, so they can not play the game as "serious" as others would want them to(yeah please dump some hate comments because im calling out guys who spend 16-24 hrs on this game).
So before you dump some additional Sh*t on someone think about it and not tell stories that no one cares for.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40768

Not sure about this world but Karlo has to be one of the worst players I played against in US Actium.

On the one hand players act differently depending on their style and world type(CQ/Revo), for instance i suck at both.. can you call me the worst player? Hell no.

Thought my first post was easy to understand. Take a look back at what I have bold and maybe you will get it. I guess style would matter if his troops actually left his city, which they only do when he dodges lol Don't get how being a bad team player is a matter of style. He had tons of fliers that he could have broke sieges with and chose not to use them. Looking at his bp in this world, Actium, and Abdera it seems like a trend.

On the other side, not all players can play the game entire day, some have lives, so they can not play the game as "serious" as others would want them to(yeah please dump some hate comments because im calling out guys who spend 16-24 hrs on this game).

Good for him if his style is to help himself, just can't see how that translates into good leading ability. This has nothing to do with playing all day. Has to do with him being online and resending trips like that will break a siege lol You care for the story, why else would you respond?

So before you dump some additional Sh*t on someone think about it and not tell stories that no one cares for.

94b77afc279bec32413ccc62976004815ed0665d82e88e4892097a043fb6d025.jpg

DeletedUser17513

i seriously hope to meet you in the new US world, i'll be there with yet another premade, maybe you should call up bio for another try out ? :p

p.s. are you really that newbie not to see that i care only about the player and not the story, instead of doing this why don't you stick to what you know to do(being forum mod) and leave playing part to others.. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40768

i seriously hope to meet you in the new US world, i'll be there with yet another premade, maybe you should call up bio for another try out ? :p

p.s. are you really that newbie not to see that i care only about the player and not the story, instead of doing this why don't you stick to what you know to do(being forum mod) and leave playing part to others.. ;)

Don't think I am joining the new US world. Have fun though, think there are a few good premades joining. Are you joining with two full alliances by any chance? :p

lol Since when is posting on the externals playing?

DeletedUser17513

Don't think I am joining the new US world. Have fun though, think there are a few good premades joining.
well i hope so, after all i would hate if there is no real competition..

Are you joining with two full alliances by any chance? :p
maybe you should try to educate your brain as to why there are 2 bees alliances before you ask stupid questions, and no, my intention is to come with 1 full ally so far we have no idea what the ally cap is, but there are between 50-80 players ready to kill us newbies :)

lol Since when is posting on the externals playing?
naah i told you to stick with your forum jobs instead of playing the actual game ;)