Golgi Trash Talk

DeletedUser42857

No one really cares about that now tbh...

actually, after being repeatedly called a liar by tea i'm waiting for an apology. might not mean much to you, but my good name was besmirched, and i think i'm due one.

I think if you are going to call someone a liar, when its shown that they didn't its really just good manners to retract the accusation and apologise.

I think these things are important in life, show character.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ranga1

Strategos
Like you did when you said we had a pact with goons then it was proved we didn't? So you want others to show character just not you?

Double standards Dim?

DeletedUser42857

Like you did when you said we had a pact with goons then it was proved we didn't? So you want others to show character just not you?

Double standards Dim?

Im not sure where its been proven that you arent pacted with Goons.

Pacted can mean a lot of things, as has been discussed. Just because you havnt pushed the magic button doesnt mean that that agreement isnt in place. Perception is reality.

Besides, its been confirmed by the powers that be that NB and TG operate under one diplomatic banner. You just arent in the loop. Being a mere soldier.

:)

Ranga1

Strategos
Im not sure where its been proven that you arent pacted with Goons.

Pacted can mean a lot of things, as has been discussed. Just because you havnt pushed the magic button doesnt mean that that agreement isnt in place. Perception is reality.

Besides, its been confirmed by the powers that be that NB and TG operate under one diplomatic banner. You just arent in the loop. Being a mere soldier.

:)

It was proven that we didn't have them as a PACT, not my fault you create your own meaning for things :D But im not going to argue with you over something so petty because what you just said proves to me you really are as stupid as you sound.

Ranga1

Strategos
Dim Logic: tells people to show character, calls people ugly :D

Oh Dimmy, I think you will be the one to provide me with comedic relief this server, for that, I thank you. For now, go back and do a fact finding mission, you might not look so stupid next time you say something :D

DeletedUser

I don't see the difference, but TS and EN are nubs! :cool:

How dare you mention TS in the same breathe as EN. EN are gods amongst men ...

On a side note, why is everyone arguing? It's not like this is a trash talk thread or something. I mean sheesh, quit clogging this thread with such negativity :p

DeletedUser48257

Author said:
You want to become a force in a ocean you will never have a chance in, yeah good luck with that! Go ahead and build your city for me cuz im coming for you you dirty SNAKE.
~ Quote by the famous player xxSLICKxx

DeletedUser

lol just read this trash talk thread's first few pages, then flick to now... 'we are quite the civilized bunch', oh how times change... can't wait for the bp to finally wear off!

1st time back to greppo in a while, new account. All this gold stuff, times really have changed round here haven't they?

:pro:

DeletedUser

lol just read this trash talk thread's first few pages, then flick to now... 'we are quite the civilized bunch', oh how times change... can't wait for the bp to finally wear off!

1st time back to greppo in a while, new account. All this gold stuff, times really have changed round here haven't they?

:pro:

hahaha that was hilarious I laughed a lot :p

DeletedUser

Why all the PACTS and NAPS, it's boring as.... watching _ _ _ _ dry after it's been thrown at a wall.