Gonna have a go

DeletedUser

Come at me!

I suck at this game, somebody prepare to nab my city.

DeletedUser22115

I'm not going to hate on person but I felt my alliance review was doing some good on the forums :( apparently not

DeletedUser

Lol, your thread is awesome! So is harmless banter though, noob :p

DeletedUser43011

I'm not going to hate on person but I felt my alliance review was doing some good on the forums :( apparently not

*passes kuriants tissues* Your thread is much better than the dribble that's being posted recently, but theres a lot of love for Ruse (said pinnochio) LOL.

DeletedUser22115

I was joking around, I couldn't care less about what person67 said. I never really heard of him tbh anyway he can't be that important

DeletedUser

I never said I was important and anyway I like your alliance reviews although I am quite offended that you don't give a flip what I say.

DeletedUser22115

well i do happen to care about you saying "I like your alliance reviews" but saying my members posts are bad, there are bad eggs around but as are their in most alliances. So i couldnt care less about a post like that.

DeletedUser22115

I'm too serious to understand these "jokes" you speak of :p

DeletedUser43011

Anyway back to the point of the thread (there is non) maybe a MOD would like to close this before this gets spammy.

DeletedUser

yeah lets close one of the few threads with actual people posting in it :p

DeletedUser33530

*Sighs* Well if It cant be beaten, eaten or sold then go with flow I shall LOLOL

0c567f765d5aaede661760e28aed96199f1a5fc48fbcca36e5d887f73eb8db40.jpg

DeletedUser

Yeah so update; I had a go and remembered why I left.

Thank you all for posting in my terrible thread. :)