Newspaper Gonnos Galore

DeletedUser30092

Welcome to the Gonnos Galore paper. I will be doing this newspaper weekly on current events in Gonnos, predictions, interviews, lotteries, and hidden prizes. This will be my 2nd newspaper I have done in quite a while, but I hope it will go well. I am taking any suggestions you guys have.
Thanks and the first issue will be released in 3-5 days to let some things happen before I start reporting.​

I will put the issues and a link to the page in a list below this​

-Glaciator1028-​

DeletedUser44473

Just interview HACKER and SPARTANS and your paper will get intense :)

DeletedUser13136

lol, they are the best alliance.
But, the interview will only last until the BP begin. After that, who is going to interview? Unless he makes a story of how the noob alliance fall down ;)

DeletedUser

lol, they are the best alliance.
But, the interview will only last until the BP begin. After that, who is going to interview? Unless he makes a story of how the noob alliance fall down ;)

you're quite the cocky one.

I enjoy knocking such people off their high horses.

DeletedUser13136

I have a horse???? Lol, I wish, but I don't know hot to ride it. Hmmm, I think I am already down. :D
Kick me any time, lol, but I kick back too :D

DeletedUser

I certainly hope so, otherwise it won't be a challenge.

But all in all, looking forward to it.

P.S. I don't think i know how to ride either, rode one before, crashed into something (this was a decade ago). You would think the horse would avoid imminent collision, but no.

DeletedUser44473

Taking bets on who'll win the drunken bar fight?

So damn true but I don't want to say more.I may get attacked by all of them I accidentally joined the core (big UPS ) and now I will be facing every drunk guy around me.Maybe I should join the top alliance in this world to save my skin. What would you do if you were me? :heh:

DeletedUser

'Accidentally'

The core is the shizzle. The place to be. We'll share a drink yet.

DeletedUser

I joined o55 looking for competition... When did the fricking noobs join 45 instead?? >.<"

DeletedUser42982

So damn true but I don't want to say more.I may get attacked by all of them I accidentally joined the core (big UPS ) and now I will be facing every drunk guy around me.Maybe I should join the top alliance in this world to save my skin. What would you do if you were me? :heh:

HACKER seems pretty solid, i'd head there if i were you, don't think TW - Shadow has what it takes to last till the end of Beginners protection to be honest :(