Newspaper Gonnos Galore

DeletedUser

Take a look here before making your decision.

WORLD ALLIANCES

I would recommend none of the top 10 with the exception of TS, but then that is invite only. With the amount of MRA's you're better of on your own for now.

DeletedUser

Cantareli definetely. julio seems to have recruited a well known noob from the US severs, who goes by the name "R.H Stogus" ;)

DeletedUser13136

Quantam, you think that the guy is a noob, but I give him a chance to prove me the contrary since you guys are bullying him. Let the BP start and I will show you how we run the fights. It is easy to talk, but let see how many people will talk after BP starts.

DeletedUser23986

Quantam, you think that the guy is a noob, but I give him a chance to prove me the contrary since you guys are bullying him. Let the BP start and I will show you how we run the fights. It is easy to talk, but let see how many people will talk after BP starts.

How many people will fight after BP ends is yet another issue! Especially when the world is so quite(strangely)

DeletedUser

Please!!!

I challenge you to scare me :) i am already rank 2 in def, LOL, will like to move upwards after BP ends.

Randomized island quests. Be number one after BP ends, then perhaps it would an impressive feat.

DeletedUser23986

Randomized island quests. Be number one after BP ends, then perhaps it would an impressive feat.

Thats why i ask him to join :p

My island doesn't show much challenge.(and i moved to rank1, island quests really like me)

DeletedUser39847

Please!!!

I challenge you to scare me :) i am already rank 2 in def, LOL, will like to move upwards after BP ends.

I'll give you a chance to build up first :D

I might join if cythera calms down a bit.

Come over :)

Ildalium is stale and riddled with drama. And Turd's rumblings, full of denial.

I'll prob quit idalium....just doesn't do it for me to be honest. :D
Haven't done anything right in months there

DeletedUser

Come over, this time you can share a banner with me, Graeme and Quantam and many others.

DeletedUser

Cantareli definetely. julio seems to have recruited a well known noob from the US severs, who goes by the name "R.H Stogus" ;)

People who call me noobs are people who don't know what their talking about

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

People who call me noobs are people who don't know what their talking about

Haha, keep telling yourself that. You're the leader of a sister alliance of an MRA. You even have your own MRA sister alliance as well!

Ah i might do...but quantam? really? :D

:( You still haven't gotten over all those lightning bolts, have you? I thought naming a city after you would make up for it, but apparently not :p

DeletedUser44673

I think umm... we might have killed each other by the time the jolly old newspaper comes out :pro:

DeletedUser39847

bad blood between ya? Put it aside :pro:

No he's just such a noob :D:D jk

:( You still haven't gotten over all those lightning bolts, have you? I thought naming a city after you would make up for it, but apparently not :p

Don't remind me...I get 7+ a day in cyth....bloody noobs. :D

come on!!!

And if you're so gooood, I haven't received the award for getting rimmed within 1 week of bp either.

How long is left on BP? & without me using gold it would be a long task to get CQ ready before then :D:D