Announcement Gonnos newspaper competition!

DeletedUser19042

Let him write it!

It's not like there's many options to choose from :D

Lol, usually they don't allow the gold prizes for users who don't play the world. ;)
Though, if I'm allowed to, then I'd need more time. :D

DeletedUser12858

I'd give you gold from my own pocket if it was possible, just to bring some life to Gonnos forums :D

DeletedUser23986

Indeed. :( Any ideas how to make it happier? :p

Make simpler comps, i mean how many active players actually write newspapers? Maybe 1 or 2 in a world. Infact, more players make PnP than newspaper :)

DeletedUser12858

You're too strong to be interviewed, players over 1k points can't be interviewed.

DeletedUser

Make simpler comps, i mean how many active players actually write newspapers? Maybe 1 or 2 in a world. Infact, more players make PnP than newspaper :)

That was the whole idea, silly!

To encourage people to make more of them! I actually enjoy reading newspapers! I like PnPs too, of course. I guess no one will show off their writing abilities for me! :(

DeletedUser19042

Lol laney Pooh. I wanted to write one, even if it was just for the reps. But Harreh won't let me :( .

DeletedUser

I didn't say no? However due to lack of entrants I've had to cancel this comp, not a single entry which is a shame. I'll come up with a new competition and allocate the prize to that.

What sort of competition would you like the most?

DeletedUser19042

Wait for it. I'm still gonna write mine. Competition or not. (I don't even play this world, but doing my best to give my favourite mod an active world. :eek: )

I hope to get started tomorrow and round it up by tuesday.

Any suggestions btw? As I don't know the world I'd appreciate some suggestions about what HAS to be included in the paper. (like certain interviews, stats, wars, .... ) Let me know!

DeletedUser12858

Obviously, you have to include me, everything else is not important :p

Jokes aside, you could interview some of the top players, alliances etc. Try to dig out some secrets :D

DeletedUser19042

Obviously, you have to include me, everything else is not important :p

Jokes aside, you could interview some of the top players, alliances etc. Try to dig out some secrets :D

Of course. :D

DeletedUser

*cough*

This is for the newspaper competition! Lets keep it that way, please? If you'd like to debate a topic you're more than welcome to create a new thread or give us a shiny newspaper/PnP! :)

Thank you.

- Lane

DeletedUser43966

*cough*

This is for the newspaper competition! Lets keep it that way, please? If you'd like to debate a topic you're more than welcome to create a new thread or give us a shiny newspaper/PnP! :)

Thank you.

- Lane

Well I dont mind you guys moderating for once, stil want to make the point that everywhere I look on this forum, just two, three guys are making of topic remarks on anything! And that holds me back from making a newspaper!.

DeletedUser

Well I dont mind you guys moderating for once, stil want to make the point that everywhere I look on this forum, just two, three guys are making of topic remarks on anything! And that holds me back from making a newspaper!.

By all means, every user is given the option to report posts. You are more than welcome to report posts in which you feel are not constructive to the topic. The moderator will make the appropriate decision.

The report feature can be found at the bottom left of a post. It is a triangle with an exclamation mark inside it.

Happy posting!

- Lane