Pnp Good, but not too good

DeletedUser21560

As many of you have noticed. One of our players sadly got a 3 day attackable ban.

The mods are not entitled to tell him why he was banned, all that they can tell him is, not to use a bot

We have pretty conclusive proof of why he is not using a bot. First reason they gave was his activity, once we could post screenshots of him being on skype around 20 hours a day, they switched the reasoning to something else

Apparently, if you are good at timing your attacks and know what you are doing, you will be put in the box of "probably using a bot"

And if you appeal, they just drag your case out until you are out of your attackable ban and close your appeal

Sadly, the player, and us, cannot change our ways. Theres a big chance of further bans on us. Since.

1. We cannot change something we do not know about

2. We will NOT stop timing our attacks. The fact that the way we time our attacks make us look like bots, is not our problem.
Theres clearly something wrong with the way they are bot hunting.

We in Noobs. will not quit - eventho, we should - But if you are to see us not logging in anymore, u can be sure it was because the mods were quite incompetant in their way of handling their job.

Theres been a few messages by illiterates calling us cheaters, and i just want to add. We never have nor ever will cheat

Since this case ended with our proof and our plea not being heard and case just being closed, and us looking as cheaters.
I feel there is a need for closure

Ban me all you want, while you just shut us down, we are going around you and talking with Innogames directly

This game has been less and less about having skill and more and more about having gold and hugging. But being too good causing you to be banned, that is an all time low.

Such a shame this once so great game is becoming more and more ruined

Thizzle
The Most Noobish

DeletedUser21560

Maybe the way to change mods ways of searching for bots would change if we shared our ways of perfectly timing attacks/support.

Everyone doing it, surely wouldnt get everyone banned. Maybe that is the approach to take for change?

Hit me up ingame, i might tell you how the anti timer works :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21560

Maybe the way of changing mods ways of searching for bots would change if we shared our ways of perfectly timing attacks/support.

Everyone doing it, surely wouldnt get everyone banned. Maybe that is the approach to take for change?

Hit me up ingame, i might tell you how the anti timer works :p

I was not serious about sharing it with you, please do not spam me anymore LOL

DeletedUser34066

Classic moderator stuff mate, same happened to my crew in Lato.
Boils down to Inno not caring and the whole process of banning without submitting evidence is a shady bunch (no pun intended)

Best to get used to it since they will not stop being ignorant I can tell you that for a fact

DeletedUser21560

Classic moderator stuff mate, same happened to my crew in Lato.
Boils down to Inno not caring and the whole process of banning without submitting evidence is a shady bunch (no pun intended)

Best to get used to it since they will not stop being ignorant I can tell you that for a fact

I know, first time it happened the mod got removed. Second time i had to quit grepo for a few years sadly

DeletedUser45141

My enemies are cheating.
tantrum.jpg

DeletedUser51786

When an alliance is losing tons of cities, for leaders like James what are their excuse is that synergy players are using Bots lol, come on James your alliance is falling instead of running your mouth so something, oh thats right you are not a team players and only talk about the BP you received when the reality is more and more of your team mates are losing cities pathetic.

jameslongst

Strategos
No that was yours remember? Back when you were still a cross dresser
Oh you mean yesterday lol

When an alliance is losing tons of cities, for leaders like James what are their excuse is that synergy players are using Bots lol, come on James your alliance is falling instead of running your mouth so something, oh thats right you are not a team players and only talk about the BP you received when the reality is more and more of your team mates are losing cities pathetic.

Smurf boy, come on man you know what this is about: If the Shadys attack your team...they will mess you up. Look what we did to you at a fraction of your size. So you delay. But will they? Guess its up to them since we know you wont make the first move.

Last edited: