Pnp Good, but not too good

DeletedUser54537

Oh you mean yesterday lol

Smurf boy, come on man you know what this is about: If the Shadys attack your team...they will mess you up. Look what we did to you at a fraction of your size. So you delay. But will they? Guess its up to them since we know you wont make the first move.

How about you go mess with shady ?

DeletedUser54537

We have no deals with any alliance to fight you
If others hit you at the same time it is purely a coincidence and one in our favour obviously

DeletedUser54537

we hit you 24/7, of course they will attack you at the same time as us at one point

DeletedUser45141

"Just because we have the same enemy doesn't mean we organize OP's"
- Ahr-ex in kas

Oh how the wheels have turned since kas, right boys?

Dude, let me tell you, No one cares that you've taken a city or 2, litteraly NO ONE.

It's pretty weird, everytime you guys do an OP against us, sandels decides to do one aswell? But no, it's just coincidence.

I guess no one is attacking them and that's simply their imagination, like they imagine beating us.
Please, shut up.
We never said we were gonna beat you, that's just your imagniation.
Also, bragging about taking a city, and wasting "2 offensive nukes" Oh poor you that must take ages to rebuild
05/19/17 Pro-GreP 478 +9,028 +1 +2,318 --
2318 ABP for one city
damn bro, That's alot of resistance, god damn!
You're stats are garbage aswell so please keep your mouth shut and let your actual fighters talk about taking us out.

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Ye, I like when someone is upset. About my stats, I'm not going to argue, because lots of players have way much better stats then me in my alliance and yours.

Now about taking city, I didn't say that I wasted 2 offensive nukes. I said that I took it "WITH USE OF TWO OFFENSIVE CITIES" and imagine how terrible was that city defended, that I took it without problems, when I have such a bad stats lol.

Learn understanding whats written correctly and don't remake everything how you understand.

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
"Just because we have the same enemy doesn't mean we organize OP's"
- Ahr-ex in kas

Oh how the wheels have turned since kas, right boys?

I have no idea what you are trying to say. TF and TLB organized ops together in Kas, and defended together, just like here.

Ye, I like when someone is upset. About my stats, I'm not going to argue, because lots of players have way much better stats then me in my alliance and yours.

Now about taking city, I didn't say that I wasted 2 offensive nukes. I said that I took it "WITH USE OF TWO OFFENSIVE CITIES" and imagine how terrible was that city defended, that I took it without problems, when I have such a bad stats lol.

Learn understanding whats written correctly and don't remake everything how you understand.
Big difference lol, maybe we haven't noticed but we only snipe and do not stack, smh how many times do i have to say that i think its pretty clear..

DeletedUser54537

Big difference lol, maybe we haven't noticed but we only snipe and do not stack, smh how many times do i have to say that i think its pretty clear..

You are obviously lying as we have a lot of evidence of stacks made by your alliance

DeletedUser51786

I believe 20 bucks forgets alot so let me remind him on they stacking cities here is just one of them, do you remember this mate when we smashed over 10k+ DLU with 42 Cerb, I am posting a spy report can you please elaborate on this and tell us if this is stacking, also please look at the number of FTS from spy to actual hit, so for my humble viewers please analyze from this, dont believe anything TF players says they are lying lol

19b2b5eb811ff59819f5426070cb905e.png
777406c33f19756348ef741d04c53b63.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Pro-Grep

Strategos
I have no idea what you are trying to say. TF and TLB organized ops together in Kas, and defended together, just like here.

You say it now, but during whole time of Kasmenai both of you, TLB and TF refused that you worked together and you were saying that just few guys were old friends of yours. If you don't remember, you can review Kas forums and there were tons of posts about that case. I believe smelly reminded you your own words about that case.

@20bucks, yep maybe you don't pay attention to details but there is huge difference in these two words - USE and WASTE. I'm suggesting to listen more carefully lessons at school.

DeletedUser39822

Another hi-jacked thread.......every thread seems to morph into this same topic. It's like arguing politics. Neither side will concede, no one will ever say "you're right I see your point" so we will be stuck in this endless loop that is now infecting all threads. I have to go to the auto-updating maps to find peace. I do find it informative (especially those parts about promoting a war against shady) so by all means continue but let's confine it to a single thread......and not in my auto updating maps.

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
You say it now, but during whole time of Kasmenai both of you, TLB and TF refused that you worked together and you were saying that just few guys were old friends of yours. If you don't remember, you can review Kas forums and there were tons of posts about that case. I believe smelly reminded you your own words about that case.

Mm, no. The question that was asked (repeatedly) was whether we had a pact, and we did not. For most of kas, we shared one tab and had separate diplomacy (one common enemy, but each had other enemies). I even posted a screenshot of our pacts screen, but that was removed by the mods (no idea why).

In fact, our academies were sort of at war with each other for a while, since I couldn't make the Tiger Army obey me and leave Ragnarok players alone, lol.

I believe 20 bucks forgets alot so let me remind him on they stacking cities here is just one of them, do you remember this mate when we smashed over 10k+ DLU with 42 Cerb, I am posting a spy report can you please elaborate on this and tell us if this is stacking, also please look at the number of FTS from spy to actual hit, so for my humble viewers please analyze from this, dont believe anything TF players says they are lying lol

19b2b5eb811ff59819f5426070cb905e.png
777406c33f19756348ef741d04c53b63.png
Sh*t man, Busted.

Actually, no.
Half of that DLU was from me, 300 fts from a seperate player, and some random boats. Since you left the wall at 25 with 20 incomings attacks and 3 ON THE SAME SECOND AS THE CS
We stacked the place
So, when are you coming for round 2? I feel left out of all the fun :/